10

Friend's Matters

It seems like it was just yesterday, but today marked Luhan and Sehun one month’s anniversary. Because of that, they had decided to celebrate it together with Haru, their most supportive friend. 

 

The celebration is also actually to celebrate the end of their finals. After so much struggling, studying and tears pouring, they managed to sit for the exam calmly and hopefully they will pass with flying colours. 

 

Because of their ‘special relationship’, Sehun has booked a VIP room at the famous Japanese restaurant which served Haru favourite sashimi. Luhan had never taste japanese cuisine before but because he thought it was Sehun’s favourite restaurant, he just get along with the idea. 

 

“Sehun ah.. ahhhhhh~~~”

 

Luhan raised his chopsticks that is holding a piece of fresh and meaty salmon, ready to feed Sehun. However, because they are in front of Haru, Sehun is hesitating to opens his mouth. 

 

His boyfriend seems to know what’s bothering him so he chuckled. It’s because when he turned to Haru, that pretty girl is too busy munching her sashimi to notice that both Luhan and Sehun are trying to act lovey dovey with each other. 

 

“Gwenchana, Haru is too busy with her food.” He raised his chopsticks again. “Come on…” Sehun smiled and obediently opens his mouth. his lips when he finished munching it. 

 

Which Luhan found it was very y. 

 

Unable to hold it, Luhan leaned forward and kiss his boyfriend, making the other guy surprised with the sudden kiss. 

 

At the same time, Haru looks up. 

 

“Oh god.”

 

 

 

Instead of Haru, Sehun is the one who said it just now. Feeling awkward with the situation, Haru quickly stands up. 

 

“I’m going to the loo. Excuse me.”

 

She then quickly leaves the dining room. 

 

Sehun turns to Luhan and they both burst in laughter. Meanwhile, Haru who is in the loo also laughed. Feeling the scene just now is too funny and at the same time is awkward. 

 

 

 

As usual, when the finals end, it means they will be having semester break until Spring season. 

 

During the holidays, Sehun always going out a date with Luhan. They have keep their actions limited in front of the public but sometimes they forgot that they are in front of many eyes. 

 

And one day, one of Mrs. Oh friend saw Sehun is back hugging Luhan at the park while Luhan leaned comfortably in Sehun embrace. 

 

 

 

“Sehun, can I talk with you for a second?”

 

He makes a face. “Please don’t lie to me.” Mrs. Oh raised an eyebrow. “About what?” 

 

“You said second just now. Umma, I know you will take more than an hour when you mentioned, ‘can I talk with you’ okay.” he raised his fingers, quoting the simple sentence just now. 

 

Mrs. Oh pinched Sehun cheek before takes a seat on his bed while Sehun is at his desk, Facebooking with his boyfriend. 

 

“Okay, I won’t beat around the bushes, so listen well and answer me sincerely.” 

 

Sehun nodded his head. 

 

“Are you seeing someone recently?” 

 

 

 

 

JongIn is sitting on his bed, reading a fiction novel while nodding his head according to the beat that he listen through his earphones that stuck in his ears. While reading the novel, suddenly Haru invaded his mind. 

 

He still remembers how he found out the truth from Sehun about what had happened between SooJung and Haru. 

 

Many days after that, he decided he wants to continue on being Haru friend. Because he knew, he is talking with the real Haru through all the emails that they exchange everyday. 

 

To Haru, he confessed what he wants to be, his dream and his passion. 

 

To him, Haru shared her interest and her thoughts about their future. 

 

And for him, that’s the only reason why he wants to continue to be her friend, he don’t have to pretend to be other person when he is with her. He cherished the special moment between both of them. 

 

He decided he wants to approach her first this time. 

 

 

 

Now, he is feeling pretty stupid for not knowing that all the students are having their semester break. So when he reached the almost empty Uni, he cursed himself. 

 

But luck seems on his side today because JongIn quickly saw Haru right in front of his eyes. Wearing all white, she and her friends are having fun at the tennis court. Apparently, the guy that maybe their president of the club, making a joke that only Haru laughed. 

 

He raised an eyebrow. 

 

 

 

 

Now he knows what makes he noticed her at first. 

 

 

 

At the very first time he saw her during their high school years, before he met SooJung, when he saw her on their first day at school, he actually fall in love with her beautiful smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

p/s: because JiHyo's smile is so beautiful, I don't want to reduce the size of the gif! ^^