39

Friend's Matters

Morning comes, Luhan is preparing a heavy breakfast for both of them, thinking that is proper for him to feed Sehun with his favorite food to apologize on his harsh word last night, however it then hits him, he didn't know what is Sehun favorite food. The person that he claims the lover of his life, who he will never give up. 

He heard his bedroom door opens and closes back. Luhan smiled, Sehun wakes up already. 

"Have a breakfast first Sehun."

Luhan softly said with a smile plastered on his face. 

Sehun eyes landed on him before shook his head. "I don't eat bacon." However, he did takes a seat and finished his cup of coffee before stands up again and grabs his small sling bag which Haru left it last night at the security guard booth. 

"Haru texted me, you don't have any class today, so why the rush?" 

Sehun halted before reaching the main door. Turning around, Luhan can see his eyebrows meet in the center.  "Why are you so desperate to leave me? I can cook another breakfast for you if you don't eat bacon. It's not a big deal." 
 
The tears are starting to fall again, but Luhan hold it, don't want to appear as cry baby on front of Sehun although last night he had been crying all night long. 

"I don't want to make you suffer even more. Last night was enough." 

"With you doing this to me is making me even sad you know. Act like I have some kind of disease that's why you are so eager to leave me." 

"You know it's not like that. I hurt you enough and I feel guilty whenever I look at you. Please Luhan, let go of me. Don't do this to yourself." 

Luhan takes a deep breath. "I'm doing this to myself Sehun, I'm protecting my love." 

Throwing aside the bag that he has been hold on to, Sehun ran his fingers through his hair before sighed, "but I don't love you anymore. I love Haru, my wife and my future kid." 

Luhan cupped his both ears. "Don't tell that to me. I don't want to hear it! I hate you Sehun! I hate you! How dare you do this to me!" 

Sehun who is unable to see Luhan behave like that, quickly rush towards him and pulls him into his embrace. Oh god, I hate myself for making you cry Luhan. Luhan keeps on crying like a baby in Sehun embrace, unable to believe this is the end of his relationship with the guy that he really loves. 

"Don't leave me, Sehun..." 

 

Jongin is inside Haru kitchen, making French toast for his girlfriend. He is moving swiftly in the kitchen like he has been staying there long enough to know where is the ingredients was placed. Occasionally, he will perform a small exercise to release the knot around his waist. Sleeping on the couch is never a good choice. 

He spend the night at Haru house after knowing Sehun will spend the night with Luhan. At first, it's hard to believe that Sehun likes guy because he always that Sehun likes Haru, however when Haru confirmed his assumption, he some kind feels relieved that Haru is staying with her best friend that he knows will never have any feelings towards his girlfriend. 

Oh how wrong of you Kim Jongin. 

When everything is done, he is going to wakes Haru up when the front door let out some beeping sound, indicating there's a person punching down the door code. 

He walks to the door and just when he is about to open the door, the person from another side has beats him. 

"Oh!" 

Sehun eyes widened when he saw Jongin in his apartment. Dropping his bag on the floor, he immediately grabs Jongin collar. 

"Why are you still here? Did you spend the night here?" 

For Jongin, this is feel likes Dejavu. Sehun has once grabs his collar like this and it's because of Haru too. 

"I do spend the night here. But I didn't sleep with Haru. I sleep here." 

Jongin finger pointed at the pillow and a blanket on the couch. Sehun eyes followed his direction and he sighed in relieved. 

"Oh Sehun! Yah! What are you doing?! " 

Haru quickly puts the small face towel around her neck before pulling Sehun hand away from Jongin neck. "Yah! What's wrong with you?" 

Jongin waves his hand, "it's nothing." He turns to Sehun, "come join us for breakfast." He then pulls Haru hand, leading her to the kitchen. 

"Wow! French toast! It's looks delicious!" 
She kisses Jongin cheek before takes a seat beside him. Sehun watches them like he is the third person here, well technically, he is the third party in their relationship. They originally likes each other, only then he suddenly steps into their relationship. 

Sehun sighed. He suddenly don't have any appetite to eat. 

"Yah, Oh, why the sigh? Come, eat quickly, we are going out after this!" 

His head lifted up. "Where are we going?" 

"Jongin wants to buy baby cribs and few other baby stuffs." 

"Why you?" He turns his gaze towards Jongin. "I'm the father of the baby, and I'm here, why it's suddenly become your responsible to buy my baby stuffs?" 

Haru eyes landed on Sehun hard gaze, immediately she knew something is wrong. "Sehun, no need to be so harsh. Jongin just want to help." 

"I know you have plenty of money compared to me, but I'm still capable on buying my baby stuffs. I can support my own family." 

Jongin who has been silent from the beginning grew mad when Sehun keeps on throwing his own accuses towards him. He is a very cool person actually, he rarely let out his anger, but when Sehun do this in front of Haru, he feels challenged. 

"Enough Sehun. It's still in the morning don't try to start a fight here. I thought you will be all happy after spending the night with Luhan." 

Sehun eyes snapped to her. "And you,  I don't appreciate you simply pushes me away when you want to keep your boyfriend in our apartment." Haru eyes widened when Sehun talks so harsh towards her.

"Enough!" Jongin couldn't stand it when Sehun easily accuses Haru. She is not guilty in this case. Standing up, "I will go. Calm the of yourself and apologizes on every crap you said just now to Haru, your wife!" Jongin emphasized the word 'wife' before turns to Haru. "I will call you later." He bends down to kiss her forehead before grabs his jacket on the couch he slept last night and left the house. 

Haru stands up, "you are unbelievable." She then left the kitchen too. 

Sehun face palmed himself before screams loudly in frustration. 

 

 

He doesn't know how long he has been asleep on the couch because next thing he knew, he is covered with blanket and Haru is sleeping on the couch with him, with her head on his lap. 

I must have falls asleep while watching the news just now. 

Sehun eyes landed on Haru. He sighed. "Why are you sleeping outside?" He whispered while running his fingers through Haru long brown hair. "I'm such a jerk Haru. I keep on hurting peoples heart." 

Tell me more Sehun 

"I want to grow old with you, raise Kkot Nim together until we die." 

But that's mean you are going to live with me for your whole life. Not a year like we agreed to. 

"I love you, Oh Haru." 

He bends down and kisses her cheek. 

 


Haru is fixing her hair before going to the couch to pick up her school bag. Today she has class from 8 am until 4:30 pm. She is excited to go to the class as she had been missing her professors and lecturers. 

Sehun keeps on paying attention to Haru and knew she is excited because she is skipping rather than walking. 

"Oh Haru, you better calm your legs, I'm afraid you will fall if you don't be careful." 

"I can't help it. I miss attending classes!" 

Haru shoved a piece of toast into and without looking, Sehun handed her a glass of milk knowing she will choke on three seconds from now. 

One 

Two 

"I'm choking!" 

 

 


First thing that Haru wants to do when she arrived the campus is to search for Luhan before they enter their class. 

She needs to find out what happened between Sehun and him last night because Sehun came back home with a bad mood. 

"They haven't seen each other for a while, so they should be happy right?" 

Haru lips keeps on chanting Luhan's name while her eyes looking for his sight. Luck is on her side today because just when she is about to reaches her class, she spots Luhan just three away his empty paper cut into the dustbin. 

"Luhan!" 

The pretty boy looks up and Haru swears she saw his eyes hardened for a brief moment before he curves a smile and his eyes turns to crescent moon shape. 

"Yes, Haru?" 

She halts from walking towards him when she saw Luhan is making his way towards her. Haru frowned a little when she realized Luhan and Sehun has completely different reaction from last night event. 

"Luhan, what happened last night?" 

Luhan shows her his killer smile, "nothing happened. We just spend time together and talked and watched movies." 

What?

 

Hello!! I'm sorry if the paragraph or font are all messed up because I'm typing this from my iPhone, to distract me from listening to a talk regarding e-commerce. I'm sooooo sleepy! The good news is, I'm writing the plot for next chapter! ^^ comments please!