37

Friend's Matters

Hey girls! Miss me? ^^ Thank you for all the comments! It's so overwhelming!!! It's good to see that my hardwork on typing using phone is appreciated. THANK YOU! 

 

Has anyone watched Zhang Liyin mv? I almost cried watching it because I miss her too damn much. If f(x) fans are mad with their unnies lack of attention from SM, then what about Liyin? 


 

"Abeonim" 

 

Mr. Lee smiled upon seeing his son in law enter his house. Seeing his face, he can clearly see Sehun is tired. The eye bag is getting clearer and his hair is not styled as usual. 

 

It's a rare occasion to see Sehun like that because he is a man who put his appearance as the most important thing. 

 

"Oh, wasseo." He pats Sehun shoulder. "Come let's help me serve the dinner the ladies are upstairs." 

 

Sehun briefly glances upstairs before follows his father in law into the kitchen. Whatever Haru is doing upstairs, he just hope she is doing fine. 

 

 

 

Haru pokes the rice inside her bowl while secretly looking at Sehun from the corner of her eyes. Is he still mad at me? He is sitting beside her but doesn’t talk any single words to her and he only puts some of the banchan into her bowl maybe he wanted to show her parent that they are on okay terms. 

 

Sehun on the other hand, is forcing himself to eat. He lost his appetite after having a fight with Haru early in the day and since then he hasn't consumed any food at all. His father in law is a great cook, he is sure of that because he had been growing up eating his home made cook since he was a kid but due to his problem with his wife, he just couldn't swallow the food. 

 

Mrs. Lee eyed both of them and shook her head. They both are obviously bothered by the fact they are not talking to each other. But she somehow found it funny because in the past, when they are having a fight, Haru is not having any second thoughts to say the 'mianhae' word first. 

 

"Why are you two too silence?" 

 

Haru glares toward her mother. She obviously knew why and still want to ask. Mrs. Lee chuckled silently. It's had been a long time since she daughter and deep inside her, she misses spending time with her. Work and study has been bothering them to spend together and now with Haru has become somebody wife, she misses her more. 

 

"I'm just tired." Sehun said. "Oh yeah omonim, last week we went to Jeju for our honeymoon and I bought a box of hallabong for you guys." 

 

Mr. Lee laughed, "uwaaa Jeju? Haru always wanted to go there. Luckily you bought her. Did you have fun there Haru?" 

 

Haru smiled. "Dangyunhaji. Sehun treated me very well." She turns to peek at her husband but immediately greeted with Sehun pair of tired eyes. They then awkwardly turns forward. 

 

"After this I'm going to my parent house to give them the hallabong too." 

 

Mrs. Lee nodded, "sure, you can take a night walk after dinner with Haru too." 

 

Sehun turns silence. Haru glances at Sehun and her heart grew heavy. 

 

 

 

 

Two person walks side by side, only using the street lamps as their source of light to lead them to the guy house. Sehun is holding a small box of hallabong while Haru is fidgeting with her fingers, she is out of words and with Sehun not saying anything to start conversation between only making her feeling more edgy.

 

On the other side, Sehun is trying to compose a sentence that will not make his wife mad than before. He feels like every words that he choose will only ignite the fire that already lit. He sighed. He honestly feels tired with their constant fight and he knew, this time it was different because they are one married couple now compared to the past. She is carrying his child inside her stomach.

 

Without he realised, he already three steps ahead from his wife.

 

"What is happening to us-"

 

"Ack!"

 

Sehun turned his head abruptly and saw Haru is on the road, legs sprawled out. 

 

"Haru!" 

 

He rushes to her side, checking her legs first if there is any bleeding. "Gwenchana?"  Haru shook her head. He then lifted her in bridal style and put her on the nearest bench since they are quite near with the small park in the neighbourhood.   

 

He kneeled in front of her. "Let me check you first." Haru looks at him and immediately saw the Doctor Oh image. She never seen this side of Sehun before and honestly, she thinks he looks so handsome when he is in his doctor mode. 

 

Sehun checked her elbow, her legs, her hands and when he wants to checks her legs again, he suddenly feel a pair of arms wrapped around his neck. 

 

"Yah, are you okay?!" He thought she fainted.

 

"I didn't fall. I just made it up." 

 

Instead of getting angry, Sehun sighed in relief. He then wraps his arm around her. “Oh Haru, please don’t scared me like that anymore.” He kissed her head. “I’m sorry okay. I’m truly sorry. It just slipped out of my mind. I will never hurt you in any way.” 

 

Haru burst into tears. “I know. But I don’t realised about it. I’m sorry too Sehun. I’m too selfish and didn’t think about you.” He can feels her embrace is getting tighter. “I understand. You were stressed about her coming back here. I will be right here Haru. Unlike last time, I can protect you from her. and I will.” He kissed her forehead. 

 

“Come on, I still need to deliver this.” He wipes Haru tears using his thumb. “You looks so ugly when you are crying.” He tries to stiffened his laugh when Haru immediately shoot him a death glare. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Carry me Sehun.” She said once Sehun stand up. She threw her arms like a baby asking her mother to pick her up. Sehun makes a face. “No way, you are heavy now. With Kkot inside you, you are getting heavier.” 

 

She makes a shock face. “Mwoh?” Rubbing her stomach, she whispered, “Kkot-ya, your appa doesn’t want to carry us. Umma is so tired from walking and he keep telling me we are heavy.” Haru makes a sad voice. “Appa doesn’t love us anymore. ”

 

Sehun slightly pulled Haru hair. “Don’t badmouthed me in front of our child. She will think I’m a bad father.” Putting the box aside, Sehun back is facing her, “Come.” He pats his shoulders. 

 

“Yayyy!!!! ”

 

 

Without they realised about it, Luhan is just around the corner and witnessed everything. His face is nothing except confused. Why does Sehun looking at Haru with eyes full of love? Why he keeps on smiling and laughing when he is around Haru compared to him? 

 

Did Sehun falls in love with Haru? What about him then?