46

Friend's Matters
Without anyone realised about it, it already nearly to end of the year. That's mean, Sehun contract with the Jeju Goverment is also comes to end. The head villagers and the deputy feels very thankful with the three doctors as most of the elders in the village are getting better than before. Their main objective has achieved and Changmin as the head of the team feels very proud of his team. Now he just need to write a good report about them as the received quite a good review from the minister himself. 
 
 
That night, Sehun is packing his luggage to fly to New York after getting a last minute confirmation from the head doctor from Seoul. Apparently, they need to stay in New York for a month before fly to Japan to attend a course there and Sehun heard one of the hospital in Kyoto is thinking on hiring him as their specialist. Judging from the benefits he will get if he accepts the position, it's quite hard to say no. Changmin is the one who recommend him and for Eunji, she has decided after New York, she wants to work at the university hospital. She wants to help her previous professor train the upcoming doctor. 
 
For Changmin, he is still deciding on what he is going to do after New York. He got the same position as Sehun in Japan too but he is not sure whether to accept it or not. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's like another usual day for Mrs. Kim Haru. Her husband and only son went to the kindergarten and office while she is at home, trying to finish her work as much as she can. That's the perk on working as a freelancer. Her time is flexible. 
 
Looking at the clock, Haru realised she just wasted almost two hours sitting in front of the big screen iMac , doing nothing as none of the idea willing to come into her mind. 
 
"Screw this. I'm going out."
 
She tied her hair into ponytails before grabbing her purse and jacket, after wearing her vans sneaker, she locked the door before going down. 
 
Living so many years in New York, it's not a surprised if she have her favourite cafe already. It was her family favourite actually. Jongin has introduced it to her when she first come here and since then, it has been her favourite cafe. Even the small Daniel loves their bread and tarts. 
 
She pushed the glass door with wooden frame before steps inside the cafe. Few of the workers who recognised her greeted her. 
 
"Hey Haru. What do you want today?" 
 
She smiled before looking up at the menu which is hanging from the ceiling. "I want hazelnut latte with two egg tarts and one melon bread." 
 
The worker touched multiple times on the machine before placing a dark coloured tray in front of Haru and moves to the pastry section to retrieve the egg tarts and melon bread.
 
"Okay, here we go. I will send the drink to your table later." Haru nodded her head before placing a ten dollar bills on the counter. 
 
She chooses her usual spots which is near the window and starts to dig her food. 
 
 
 
 
 
Sehun didn't know whether he is going the right way to the hotel actually after he missed Changmin at the intersection just now. He takes out his phone and cursed when he saw he haven't put the newly bought America SIM card inside his phone. 
 
"Great, I just need to find a free wifi coffee shop." 
 
He jerked his head around the unfamiliar neighbourhood. This is one of the reason why he likes to stay at one place on a very long period so that he will familiarise with his surroundings. Unfortunately, his kind of work won't let him do that. 
 
<>
 
He saw the sign and saw the big free wifi sign pasted on the glass door. Smirking, he walks to the cafe. Looking at his left, he is going to see whether there is many customers inside the cafe, but what greeted him absolutely is not something he dared to wish, making his body froze and his eyes widened in shocked. 
 
He wants to run away, he doesn't want her to see him, he needs more time to be able to face her.
 
Just when his right shoe heel turned, the face that he has been staring just now suddenly fully turns to him and she is showing the equal expressions as him just now. 
 
"Sehun." 
 
He reads her lips from outside because clearly he can't hear her. In his head, he is showing a smile towards her but he is not sure whether his lips is acting according his thought or not. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Daniel doesn't know why his mom and his dad is not talking with each other. They have been sitting at the dining table for a long time but none of them had touched that one slices of pizza in their plate. 
 
This is not how a pizza night should be, he thought. They always love pizza night. That's when his parent will act lovey dovey with each other. Daniel then turns to his left side. Who the heck is this guy? He keeps staring on the guy who has fairer skin compared to his father until that guy returned his gaze. 
 
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been disturbing your dinner." Sehun stands up and immediately Jongin and Haru stand up too. 
 
"No, I'm the one who is sorry. Haru has invited you and I can only buy pizza for us." Jongin turns his head to his son before look at Sehun once again. This time, he speaks in Korean, "I don't want my son to have bad impression towards you. So let's just act like normal." 
 
Sehun glances at the small boy which clearly inherited Haru and Jongin important traits before taking a seat and eats the pizza slice in his plate. 
 
Haru meanwhile is not comfortable at all. She is now regretting her decision on inviting Sehun to her house when they clearly have no relationship at all. Jongin eats his pizza before picks up Haru's and lift until in front of . 
 
"Mother. Say ahhhh~" then he giggled. His father always feeds his mother during their pizza night. 
 
Haru briefly glanced at Sehun before opening and suddenly the pizza tastes bland in . Sehun gulps the pizza bitterly. 
 
"This is going to be a long dinner." Jongin thought. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I summon all the Seru Shippers! ^^ but I'm feeling I'm moving too fast in this chapter. What do you guys think ?