26

Friend's Matters

Despite the nerve wrecking situation that they are currently in, Haru and Sehun couldn’t help but to have that funny feeling inside of them because right now, the situation is the same like when Sehun came to her house and told her parent about them being together. 

 

“Can somebody tell me what is this actually?” 

 

Mr. Oh started. Sehun and Haru gulped together. Like Sehun, Mr. Oh possessed a cold appearance and to make things worse, he is also a man with less word. He only talks when he had to, so to have him starting this confrontation, it means they must be in deep trouble. Really deep. 

 

Mrs. Oh grabs the paper from the coffee table, not before throwing sharp glares towards them who are kneeling on the floor. 

 

“This paper stated that our son has make their daughter pregnant.”

 

Haru saw her parent shut their eyes when Mrs. Oh mentioned the word pregnant. Immediately regrets filled her eyes. She gets too caught up with Sehun until she forgets about how her parent feels about this matter. 

 

“Umma, appa mianhae.” She whispers guiltily. 

 

Sehun heard Haru remorseful voice and immediately cursed Jinki and the Trio. He had never heard her voice like that. Not even when she accidentally broke Mrs. Lee favourite antique vase, not even when she accidentally dropped Mr. Lee brand new laptop because she just careless like that. 

 

Mrs. Lee covers her face in shame. “What were you thinking Lee Haru? Not even married but already have a child in your stomach?” 

 

“Umma, appa, I can explain… ”

 

Haru tried to speak but Mr. Lee sentence really broke her heart. 

 

“I’m such a failure in taking care of my own daughter.”

 

 

 

She feels like as if someone has stabbed her heart multiple times with the most sharp dagger when she heard her father said that. Without she realised, her eyes already getting teary. 

 

The Oh looked at Haru crying silently. 

 

“No, please don’t blame yourself. Blame him.” Mrs. Oh pointed at Sehun. “I’m sure he is the one who planned this.” 

 

Sehun looks offended and he didn’t hide it at all. “Umma! It’s not me okay!” He then turns to Mr. Lee, “Abeonim, I can explain. This is actually neither of our fault.” 

 

Four heads now focused on him. 

 

“We were set up by our friends. They let Haru drink alcoholic drink and I also have exceeded my limit.” 

 

Mr. Oh knocked on his son head. “Yahh!! That’s entirely your fault then! Who told you to drunk yourself?!” 

 

“Appa!” 

 

“Raise your voice one more time young man and don’t even think about getting my money to support your solo trip to Europe next year.”

 

Sehun immediately zips his mouth. 

 

 

 

 

His father then pinched his nose bridge before turning to the Lee. “I’m sincerely sorry about this matter. Is me who didn’t raise my son properly.” Unexpectedly, Mr. Oh stands up and bows towards Haru parent. 

 

“Appa!”

 

“Ahjusshi!” 

 

“Yeobo!”

 

“Si Kyung-ah!” 

 

“I can’t take this anymore. It’s not anyone fault okay! So stop blaming yourself. You are only making Haru and I feel even more bad. Right now, I really need to ask for your help because both of us absolutely have no idea on what are we going to do.” He ruffles his hair annoyingly. 

 

Wiping her tears away, Haru nodded. “One thing for sure, I will not going to abort this baby.” 

 

Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Oh found themselves sighed in relief because they also don’t want Haru to abort the child. The baby is innocent. 

 

“Yes. We are going to keep the baby. Appa, abeonim, please think of something. I will take full responsible about this matter.” 

 

Mrs. Lee keep looking at Haru who is fidgeting under her stare. “What else options do we have?” 

 

All heads turn to Mrs. Lee. “In two weeks, Haru surely will showing her bump. She still needs to go to her class. There’s only one way that can shut people mouth if they are asking her pregnancy.” 

 

Mrs. Oh raised an eyebrow. “And that is?” 

 

“Marriage.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan has been staring his phone for almost half an hour already. He is waiting for Sehun’s call. His tired eyes are the proof that he didn’t take any single wink of sleep. 

 

“Just call me Sehun. Anything that you are going to tell me, I will believe it blindly. Although you are telling me lies. ”

 

He pleads while wiping a tear that managed to escape. 

 

It seems that God has listened to his prayer because ten-seconds after that, Sehun called. 

 

“Luhan, can you meet me at the park? We need to talk.” 

 

Truthfully, that is actually his most hated sentence because according to his experience, whenever he got the ‘we need to talk’, it always end badly for him. 

 

“Okay.” 

 

 

 

 

 

Half an hour later, Luhan saw Sehun is sitting under that big shady tree, the place that holds many of their memories. The looks on Sehun face only strengthen his theory, should I break up with him?

 

Luhan walks until he reached right in front of his boyfriend. Before he can opens his mouth to greet him, Sehun immediately buried his face on Luhan slightly toned stomach, wrapping his both arms around his boyfriend waist. 

 

“Sehun…” 

 

“Luhan…”

 

Luhan starts to run his hand on Sehun back and sometimes on his hair, hoping it somehow can give his boyfriend some sort of calmness. He never saw Sehun like this before and honestly that scares him. 

 

How much of your side that I still don’t know of? 

 

“Sehun, you need to tell me what happened so that we can solve whatever problem together.” 

 

Sehun grips around his waist getting tighter, “Luhan…” 

 

He sighed, “Arasseo, Just take your time, I will be right here waiting for you to tell me.” 

 

Finally, Sehun lifts up his face, staring straight into Luhan eyes. 

 

“Can we go back to your house?” 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jongin-ah, someone is here to meet you.” 

 

Jongin frowned. “I don’t expect to meet anyone today. You can ask him to leave.” 

 

“She said her name is Lee Haru.”

 

Few minutes after that, Haru is in the living room, sitting uncomfortable in front of Jongin. Mr. Tae serves a warm tea for them both before ushered few maids to leave both of them alone. 

 

“Ka-”

 

“Have a drink.” He picks up his own cup of tea and sips it. He try to act like he doesn’t care for her presence here in his house but deep inside, only God knows how terrified of him. Judging by Haru expression, he can guess that she is not bringing a good news. 

 

Wait, she is pregnant, how did she came?

 

“How did you come here?” Putting back the cup on the coffee table, he shifted his gaze towards her. 

 

“Taxi.”

 

“Okay, I will send you back. Let’s go.” Jongin stands up, making Haru looking at him confusedly. “You haven’t ask why I’m here.” 

 

He sighed, closing his eyes. This is going to hurt both of us. Damn. “What for?”

 

“What do you mean?” 

 

“You want to tell me you are pregnant right?” The shocked expression on Haru face really making his heart ache. He actually prayed Haru will deny the fact so that they can get along like how they used to be. “So now what? You want to tell me that you can’t be with me?” 

 

“I-”

 

“Face it Haru, you are going to tell me that. That child is Sehun’s right?” 

 

When Haru didn’t answers him, Jongin continues, “I still remember that you said Sehun and you are nothing but best friend. Look at what happened now, maybe I should be your best friend so that I can drag you to the bed and-”

 

SLAP! 

 

Jongin closes his eyes to ease the pain on his burning left cheek. When he opens his eyes, he saw how Haru is hurt by his word -the words that accidentally spilled out from his mouth. He can see how Haru is struggling to keep her tears from falling. 

 

With a shaky voice which Haru cursed herself from not being strong enough, she said, “I came here because I want to seek for your nice soothing words. Yes, I’m pregnant and yes, that is Sehun child. But I didn’t want this, Kai.” His heart skips a beat when he heard her mentioning the nickname that he adored because it’s Haru who chose that for him. “Before that incident happened, I was ready to tell you that I love you. I want you back into my life.”

 

Jongin eyes widened. 

 

“However, judging by your reaction today, I was glad that I didn’t tell you that. It seems to me that you never changed.”

 

Haru turns and headed to the door. Holding the door knob, she makes her final turns, “Our parent suggested Sehun and I to get married. So I came here, hoping you will somehow soothe me or something. I guess I’m wrong. I have decided I will marry Sehun. At least he didn’t hurt me twice.” 

 

With the loud banging close door sound, Jongin knees gave up and he fell on the floor. Soon, tears start to fill his eyes and after that, the living room is filled with Jongin sobbing sound. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan eyes can’t stop from looking the handwritten letter on his desk which was left by Sehun. He didn’t know where did Sehun went because after he wakes up, the space beside him are empty. 

 

Once arrived at Luhan house, Sehun didn’t wait until another seconds because once the door is closed, he quickly attacking Luhan pouty pink lips. Kissing it with so much emotion until Luhan suffocated with the overflowing emotion. 

 

Luhan thought it only stops there, however he is dead wrong when Sehun lifted him in bridal style, climbing the stairs and soon he found himself on the bed with topless Sehun on top of him. 

 

“Sehun…” 

 

“Luhan, I need you so badly.” 

 

Without letting any words escape from their lips, Luhan circled his arms around Sehun neck and pulled him down to continue their kissing session. 

 

“I love you.” 

 

Sehun managed to slips the three words during their kisses. He feels his body is getting hotter when Sehun hand starts to roam around his stomach. He broke the kisses for a moment to throw away his shirt. 

 

“Sehun…” 

 

 

 

 

Grabbing the paper, Luhan read it again. 

 

 

 

My love Luhan, 

 

        Please believe in me. Haru is pregnant with my child.

I have no choice other than marry her.

Please Luhan, believe in me.

I will not break up with you if that is your wish.

I’m a selfish person. I want you, only you. 

 

 

                                            Sehun

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments are <3 Please share with me what do you think of this chapter, please.