13

Friend's Matters

“Lee Haru, tone it down please!” 

Haru head turns towards the door, glaring to it as if her mom can see her from downstairs.

 

“I know I have been lack in romance department, but that doesn’t mean I’m desperate enough to pretend to be your girlfriend.” Sehun then kneeled on the floor and pouted cutely in front of her. “You know that doesn’t work for me for the past 21 years so what makes you think it will work today?” 

 

“Because I become more handsome day by day?” She flicked his forehead, “Go die Oh Sehun.” Sehun rubs his forehead painfully. Luhan chuckled upon watching their act. “You both look like a couple already.” He commented. Haru turns towards him. “and you, how can you agreed to this? Just now in the morning, you went berserk and accused me on having relationship with him,” she flicked Sehun forehead again, “and now you actually want me to have one with him?” Sehun forehead being flicked again.

 

“Oi Lee Haru, it hurts okay.”

 

“I’m sorry about this morning, Haru. But after Sehun explained to me, I understand now. Nevertheless, can you help us?” 

 

Haru shook her head. “I don’t understand. How can you do this to me? You guys want to hide your relationship and suddenly I will be the one who need to be sacrifice?” Standing up, she grabs Sehun and Luhan hand, “I’m sorry, but I become your friend not because of this. I thought you know me better, Oh Sehun.” Both of the guys stand up, both are looking miserable. Haru opens her room door. 

 

“You know the way out.” 

 

 

 

“So, what do we do now?” 

Luhan huffed. “I feel bad for making Haru like that.” Sehun grabs his hand and caressed it. “Me too.” Luhan turns to his boyfriend and saw he is feeling down. He put his both hand on Sehun both cheek. “Aigoo. My boyfriend is still handsome even he is feeling down.” He then steals a kiss. Sehun eyes went wide, surprise by the sudden kiss. 

 

He then grinned, right now, let’s put that matter behind, when Luhan turns to face in front, Sehun grabs him by the neck and kiss him passionately. 

 

 

Next morning, Sehun went to Haru class, to apologised on his crazy request last night. However, once he reached there, he only saw his boyfriend, Luhan instead of Haru. he went up to him, “Where’s Haru?” Luhan shrugged his shoulders. Right then, few of Haru classmates passed by him. 

 

“Haru is so lucky to have a boyfriend like him.”

 

Sehun immediately bothered by them, “yah,” the two girls turn to him. “Oh, Oh Sehun, wae gurae?” “Where is she?” 

 

“At the front gate, she is meeting someone there.” 

 

Without letting Luhan had the chance to grab his shirt, he already walk out from Haru class. 

 

 

 

“Here,” he handed her something.  “I was somewhere near, so I thought I drop by.” Kai is smiling when he saw how Haru eyes went wide when she noticed is her favourite strawberry bread inside the paper bag. “Thanks kkamjong!” 

 

He hissed but still maintaining his smile. “How are you and Sehun?” 

 

“Same old same old. ” She pinched the bread and feed it to Kai, he opens his mouth. “I thought you hate strawberry.” She . “I only eat it if you feed me.” 

 

Haru is sure she is blushing right now, but she really hope Kai will not notice about that. Kai is so busy staring at Haru until he is not noticing Sehun is walking towards them. 

 

“Here, one last piece.”

 

Kai opens his mouth ready to be feed by Haru. 

 

“What are you doing?” 

 

Both are shocked to see Sehun is standing there. “I asked you, what are you doing here?” He pushed Kai shoulder. “Yah Oh Sehun! What are you doing? He just come to see me.” 

 

Haru then turns to Kai, “Are you okay?” 

 

He nodded his head, “Yup. Don’t worry about me.” He looks at Sehun, “Why are you so bothered Haru and I together huh?” Sehun now is grabbing his collar, “Because you hurt her before.” 

 

 

 

Haru has seen Sehun cold expressions before, and the last time she saw it during their kindergarten years. At that time, she was bullied by one of their classmates and Sehun has come to help her. But, growing up and once again meet with ‘Cold-Sehun’, she suddenly become afraid. Sure she seen it before but that is nothing compared to his facial expression now. Haru went behind Sehun and hugs him. 

 

“Please Oh Sehun, stop.” 

 

When he see that, Kai is seriously hurt inside. Haru just showed him how much she cares about Sehun. However who he can blamed? They already like that since they were in high school. They may not admitted to it but they obviously can’t live without each other. 

 

Feeling Haru arms around his waist, Sehun let go of Kai collar. He huffed in annoyance and pulls Haru away from the scene. Kai is still standing there, watching the girl that he likes being dragged away. He managed to catch one last look from Lee Haru before they were out from his sight. 

 

Kai silently cursed before throwing the remaining bread in the nearest dustbin before leave the campus area. 

 

 

 

Pulling Haru, Sehun then stops on the rooftop, their most favourite place in the campus. Nobody knows this place except them. “That is the reason why you don’t want to pretend to be my girlfriend? Because of the ignorance ?” 

 

Haru shook her head. Looking up, since Sehun is taller than her, she can still see the coldness coming out from Sehun pair of eyes. “Sehun ah, it’s not like that.” She went forward, hugging Sehun from in front this time. “Please don’t make that cold face. I’m afraid.” 

 

Oh Sehun sighed. Wrapping his arms around Haru neck. “I’m sorry.” He can feel she nodded her head on his chest. “I’m sorry for asking you such an absurd request.” She then looked up, still in Sehun embrace. “Mrs. Oh really asked about your girlfriend?” He nodded. “She wants me to take my girlfriend to have dinner with us.” 

 

“Can’t you tell her about Luhan instead?” 

 

“You know my mom, she will faint and disowned me once she awake.” Haru chuckled. “Then why you still doing it?” 

 

“I can’t leave Luhan. He is my first love.”

 

 She scanned his face and he clearly show a very problematic expressions. “Oh Sehun, I can help you.” 

 

Breaking their hugging moment, Sehun ducked his head until he reached the same level with Haru pair of eyes. “Jeongmal? You are willing to do that?” He starts to grins. 

 

“Yes. But with one condition.” 

 

“What is it?”

 

“Be friend with Kai.”

 

Sehun looks at her with such an unreadable expressions. “But Haru….” He whined.

 

“If you don’t want it then I can ask my classmate to be your girlfriend. They are more than willing to.”

 

“Arasseo, I take it!!!” He shouts, making the nearby birds flew away quickly, shocked by his loud voice. “But, I want an A+ quality of acting. No doubts, no anything.”

 

Haru nodded and sticks out her hand, “Call!”

 

Sehun linked his hand with Haru’s. “Call!”

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm having practical test tomorrow and one presentation about my final year project. But here I am, still updating this chapter! hahaha! Welcome new subscribers. Now, who's excited for their lovey dovey act?!! Please comments below!!!