32

Friend's Matters

It was sunday afternoon, few days passed since the night where Luhan and Sehun get back together and Jongin and Haru silently declared they are a couple. It was the usual routine for Haru after she got married with Sehun, which is ironing his bunch of shirt because Sehun timetable can be unpredictable sometimes. He will suddenly have a presentation and sometimes need to accompany his professor to attend some exhibition. 

 

While humming to the songs that is playing at the radio right now, Haru eyes caught something pink walk inside her bedroom. She sighed when she fully turned her body. 

 

“Sehun.” 

 

That guy smiled before plopping himself on the medium sized bean bag inside their bedroom. 

 

“I swear Sehun, you better colour back your hair to black or blonde whatever rather than that ridiculous pink. You have class tomorrow.” She glares towards him when her husband keep on looking at his iPad mini rather than listening to her blabs. 

 

She then covers . Oh god, Sehun is right. I keep on blabbing nowadays. It all started few weeks ago when Sehun accidentally forgot to washes his dishes in the sink. And when she got back from Uni, she keeps on talking about how she is tired and all that stuffs. Luckily Sehun understands that is pregnancy thingy rather than talking back to her. However when they are going to sleep that night, he mentioned about she is blabbing early during the day and someday later she will completely turns like their mother. Of course Haru rejected that fact! 

 

“What are you doing actually?” 

 

His smile keeps on getting wider before he stands up and walks towards her. He then grabs her hand before sitting on the bed. Not before Haru switched off the iron first. 

 

“You don’t have class during these days right?” She looks at the screen and saw where Sehun drags his finger. She nodded. Her professors need to attend some overseas lecture and thus she gets unofficial two weeks holiday, although her class need to be redeem later. “I will be having four days of break since I already done my presentation last week. So I was thinking on going for a trip.” 

 

“Trip? With whom? Luhan?” 

 

His smile turns downwards when she mentioned Luhan name first rather than hers. 

 

“No silly! With my wife of course!” He then continues looking through his iPad mini while she is looking at him weirdly. “But why?” 

 

“Just treat it as our honeymoon. I’m thinking going to Jeju-do since neither of us has go there before.” 

 

Just like that, her eyes are wide as saucers. Jeju-do has been in her must-visit list for a long time already! It’s not like she don’t have enough money to go there but she always busy and she doesn’t want to go alone there. During high school senior year, her high school held a trip to there and she already pay for everything and everything is planned already. Her classmates are going, her best friend are going. But what she didn’t plan is, to fall sick on the next day. Sehun is the one who went to visit her and saw she is crying her heart out with red nose and eyes on her bed. 

 

Sehun didn’t go too. Because Haru is not there. 

 

“Oh my god. Really?!” She excitedly wraps her arms around his neck. Sehun mimicked her voice before pulling her to lie down on his left arm before lifting up his iPad mini and shows her what is his plan once they got there. Haru comfortably nuzzles to his warm body.

 

“Wait!” She turned to him. “What about the tickets? I still need to grab my passport and do you think it’s better for me to buy at the airport or just call them?” 

 

He shook his head. “I already take care of that Oh Haru. Your passport is in my drawer together with mine and I already bought the ticket, by the window just like you want it. We can buy online tickets nowadays you know?” 

 

She giggled although she knew Sehun last sentence is to mock her. She didn’t care. He can mock her all the time but she will not respond to it because right now, she is too happy! She is going to Jeju-do! With her best friend some more! 

 

“So, pack your bag, we will going for three days two nights. Is that okay with you?” Sehun lightly pinched her nose. Haru nodded. “That is enough. Plus you have class the next day, so don’t worry. Want me to pack your bag too?” 

 

“Just put it inside one luggage. We can share together.”

 

“Okay. Oh yeah, when are we leaving?” 

 

“Tomorrow night. I still have class tomorrow morning.” 

 

“Okay.” Haru smiled, too happy they are leaving soon. But then she saw Sehun’s hair. 

 

“Sehun?” 

 

He turned to her. “Mwoh?” 

 

“Dye your hair black this time. You are going to be a father and still you-”

 

She widened her eyes when she feels something soft on her neck, just right below her chin. “You are blabbing Oh Haru.” His warm breath hits the spot where Sehun kissed just now and she can feels her body is having a goosebumps. 

 

“Yah!!!” 

 

Sehun yelped in pain. 

 

 

 

 

After having their dinner which consisted Haru talks everything that she wants to do in Jeju, Sehun offered to clean up the dining table since Haru is going to pack their clothes together. So, Haru is in the room right now while singing many happy beat songs to matched her mood while Sehun is in the kitchen, washing dishes. 

 

After finished washing the last bowl, Sehun took off his pink gloves and untie the apron from behind. But then putting his both hand by the sink and breathed out. 

 

What the hell did I do just now?

 

The kiss on the neck, Sehun thought and the image where he kissed Haru neck flashes in his thought. Sure they are all hugging and sometimes they even kissed but never to this extend. He never kisses her at her sensitive part anymore after that one incident. 

 

And that moment, Sehun realised something. He didn’t even think about Luhan when he is planning their trip just now. But then it was unexpected. He was typing down his assignment to submit tomorrow and suddenly saw a very interesting banner of Jeju-Do at the side of the website. He clicked it and the rest is history. 

 

To make things worse, when Haru is telling him what she wants to do in Jeju-do, his mind is silently imagining her in bikini after she said playing by the beach. 

 

Oh god, what is happening to me? I’m gay for god sake! 

 

He stayed in the kitchen for almost ten minutes and only stops from thinking when Haru suddenly yells from upstairs, asking him how many pairs of boxers that he wants to bring. 

 

“Four!” He blushed.

 

 

 

“Haru, wake up. We are going to be late to the airport if you don’t wake up now.” Sehun mumbled. Haru squinted her eyes before glancing at the clock on the opposite wall, “six thirty.” She groaned. Their flight is at 9pm and surely they don’t want to rushing there. She wipes her eyes before trying to stands up but immediately plop back on the bed when Sehun hand on her stomach is preventing her to do so. 

 

“Yah. You better wake up too. Don’t try to drag me.” She pushes his heavy hand before stands up and walks towards the bathroom. She thought she is going to take a nap and who knows it’s going to turn to evening long nap. 

 

Sehun nuzzled towards Haru pillow and breath in, smilingly smell Haru pillow before breathe out. His wife sweet lavender scent never fails to attracts him. He is not sleeping actually. He just got back from his class and when he saw her sleeping soundly on the bed, he feels like his place beside her just keep on screaming for him to lie beside her and nuzzle to her neck. 

 

Oh god, her neck again. 

 

 

 

Both of them step inside the main entrance with Sehun dragging their luggage while Haru is holding both of their passport. The Oh couple turned people head when they passed them because both of them are looking really good with each other, suitable height for each other and that milky skin of them just need to be mentioned by the people in the airport. 

 

Oh Sehun is wearing a simple red shirt with stud behind it, a black snapback and sunglass matched with ripped jeans around his knees area. At home, Haru has prevented him from wearing that but he just ignored her. Meanwhile, Oh Haru is wearing a simple black skinny and black shirt, for her outer clothes, she just simply grab one leather jacket in her closet. Instead of wearing her favourite sneakers, she grabs her army boots to matched with her outfit and Sehun mentioned she looks like a serial killer rather than his wife and hope she will get caught when the custom are checking their passport. 

 

He received a kick on his bare knee for that. 

 

 

 

 

“Jeju!!!!!!” 

 

Oh Haru screams when Sehun and her walk out from the airport, he smiles when he saw how happy she is. He already make a reservation to rent a small car for both of them to explore Jeju by themselves. So, leaving Haru alone along with their luggage, he then walks to the rent car counter to pick up their car. 

 

Turning around, Haru saw Sehun is not behind her anymore. Looking at the nearby places, she also didn’t saw him. 

 

“Sehun?” 

 

She takes a few steps forward and glances left and right hoping she will spots him soon but to her disappointment, she still didn’t saw him. 

 

Maybe due to her pregnancy, she feels like crying now when she didn’t saw him. Dragging their luggage to the nearest bench, she sits there for about ten seconds and soon, tears start to filled her eyes. 

 

“Sehun… Where are you….” 

 

 

The small silver Kia Picanto car stops right in front of her but she is to busy wiping her tears to noticed that her husband is in the car with panicked expression. Quickly getting out from the car, Sehun runs to her when he realised she is crying. Kneeling in front of her, he wipes away her tears. 

 

“Yah! Why are you crying? Are you in pain? Do we need to go to the hospital?” 

 

Upon feeling the familiar touch on her cheek, she opens her eyes and saw Sehun is kneeling in front of her. 

 

“Sehun!” She pushed her body forward and buried her face at the crook of Sehun neck, automatically making the man fell on the floor, first. “Where did you go? I thought you leave me!” And the sobbing sounds continues. 

 

He chuckled, running his fingers through Haru now long brown hair. He purposely dyed his hair same colour with her to match their hair colour but the wife of him still haven't noticed it yet. 

 

“How can I leave you Haru, when I’m forever stuck with you for the rest of my life?” 

 

Haru then feels something soft on her cheek. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ailee’s note: Soooooooo… Who’s happy for the next chapter? Say ‘SeRu couple’ ! hahahaha. Originally I didn’t plan for them to have honeymoon since they are only on fake wedding but I saw many comments regarding Haru and Sehun so I thought I’m doing a special chapter just for the sake of SeRu supporters! Hope you like it! There will be part 2, in the upcoming chapter. 

 

Comments are <3 !