20

Friend's Matters

Thank you for all your comments! <3


 

Lee Haru grabs the white blanket quickly to covers her body, leaving Sehun who drop down on the floor to cover his body. He then grabs one of the pillow one the bed and stands up. 

 

“Ha-”

 

“Don’t!” 

 

He sighed. Haru ruffled her long hair, she feels so stupid right now. Without her knowing, tears start to fall down on her cheek, alarming Sehun who is silently staring at her. Haru is not the type who easily cry in front of other people and he is included. Throughout their friendship years, Sehun only seen her cried for a few times only. 

 

He saw his boxer and jeans on the floor and quickly reach for it. 

 

“Please Haru, don’t cry, at least not for this matter.” Haru turns to him. “I lost my ity Oh Sehun. I’m not a good woman anymore.” “This is not your fault.” “IT IS! If only I listened to you on not going to the club. Gosh, I feel so stupid right now!” More tears trickled down on her cheek. 

 

Sehun carefully sits on the bed after he grabs his wife beater on the floor. “Haru..” She turns to him. He slightly smiled before wiping her tears using his thumb. “Wear this.” Sehun then helps Haru put on the wife beater. “You must be sore down there. I’ll go prepare warm water for you.” 

 

She silently watching Sehun walks to the bathroom. 

 

 

 

 

Inside the bathroom, Sehun literally wants to bang his head on the big mirror in front of him. He is the one that should be blamed because he obviously know Jinki is up to something but he still accepts the drink from him last night. He is also not fully drunk when Jinki and Hyunah help Haru and him to reach this damn hotel room. 

 

But he didn’t do anything. 

 

He lifted up the water tap and scoops a handful of cold water before splash it on his face. 

 

“I lost my ity, Oh Sehun.” 

 

In all of Haru friends, Sehun thinks he is the only one who know she is saving herself for her future husband and because of his carelessness, he took it away from her. 

 

 

 

 

“The water is ready.” 

 

Haru jumped a little when she heard Sehun voice. She grabs the towel that he is handing her before wraps it on her lower part. When she stands up, he immediately saw the red spots on the white sheet. 

 

Once Haru enters the bathroom, he hears a click sound and soon a sorrowful crying sounds can be heard from there. 

 

 

She scrubs her body hard. Haru feels like her body is the most dirtiest in the whole world. Although the shower water above her head keeps on flowing on her body, she can still taste her salty tears. Every part of her body that is touched by Sehun, she scrubs it very hard until her body skin become reddish. Crying and keep scrubbing, that is the only thing she does in the bathroom.

 

 

 

After seems like twenty minutes after that, haru finally steps out from the bathroom, wearing a fresh bathrobe she looks very clean from head to toe. But to her surprise, she doesn’t saw Sehun anywhere. Looking at the bed, which is already changed its cover, she saw a fresh pair of short sleeves t-shirt with dark blue jeans. Sehun must have gone out and bought it for her. Beside her clothes, she saw another pair of blue t-shirt.

 

“I’m at the cafe.” The note on the mirror said when she is finished dress up. Just when she finished reading it, the door opens and reveal Sehun with his still rainbow hair. 

 

“You done?” 

 

She nodded her head. “Okay, you eat first. I bought red bean bread and banana milk for you. Wait for me and then I will send you home.” Haru nodded her head again. 

 

 

 

During their taxi ride to Haru house, Sehun couldn't help but to keep glancing at her. Want to see how is she doing because after he got out from the bathroom just now, he saw Haru was still crying. Fortunately, she is not crying anymore. 

 

Once arrived, Sehun paid the taxi driver before turns to see Haru is already entered her house gate. 

 

 

“I will call you tonight!” He yelled. He knew Haru can heard him just now. 

 

 

 

 

That night, just when Sehun wants to call Haru, his mother suddenly barged in his room telling him that Haru refused to get out from her room since she got back just now. With that, he quickly drive to her house. 

 

“Haru yah. Open the door.” Sehun can hear her parent banging on the door when he entered the Lee Residence. 

 

“What happen?” He asked. 

 

Mr. and Mrs. Lee turn and saw him. “After you send her home just now she didn’t go out from her room at all. I thought she already had breakfast with you but during lunch and dinner she is also refused to get out. Is something happen Sehun?” 

 

He didn’t answers. Taking out his phone, he text to her. 

 

“Let’s go somewhere to talk about this matter. I will wait for you at downstairs. 5 minutes, if not I will tell your parent.” 

 

 

 

Five minutes after that, a click sound can be heard and without saying anything, Haru grabs Sehun hand and both of them leave the house. 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry.” 

 

“It’s not your fault. It’s mine.” 

 

He sighed. “Haru…” He grabs her hand and pulls her towards him. “If it bothers you so much, just forget about it okay. And if anything happens in the future, I will be right here with you. My heart breaks when I see you in this condition Lee Haru.”

 

Inside, Haru is cursing herself. How can she be so ignorant because she is not the only victim here, Sehun too. Plus, Sehun is Luhan boyfriend, what would he think about her if Luhan found out she and Sehun once slept together? Moreover, how will she explains to Jongin later?