21

Friend's Matters

 I just wake up in the morning when I grab my phone to check on my Twitter when I saw the news regarding Kris. You know, I really hope EXOStans/Kris/“good guy” to win this matter because (I think every Cassiopeia and ELF out there can relate to me)  us - Cassies can’t put the Dong Bang boys together as 5 and ELF can’t make Hangeng stays, so I really do sincerely hope Kris case will be a different matter. I really think, this time, something will change. 

 

Crossing my fingers for their concert to success brilliantly and praying they will not have the same ending as TVXQ. 

 

It’s hard when you see the history repeat right in front of your eyes. 

 

I'm sorry I blabbed so much, because all the feelings during JYJ case kep coming at me these few days. 

 

 

 

“Sehun w-”

 

PUNCH!

 

“What the hell?!” Jinki yelled on the floor while rubbing his sore jaw. “Yahh!!” he yelled once again when he saw a tiny spot of blood on his hand. 

 

Sehun grabs his shirt collar, “You! I thought we are friends!” “We are!” “No we’re not! You set me up with Haru last night.” At the mention of that, Jinki eyes wide with shocked. “You both sleep together?” 

 

Sehun throws him a confused look. 

 

Jinki pulls Sehun inside his house and he close the door back. “I did set you up with Haru, but that just want scare you guys. Plus, you are not even drunk last night.” 

 

“Don’t make up Jinki. Just what the hell are you planning to do?” 

 

“I swear to you, I didn’t know it will end up like this. Because you once said, you will never hurt Haru in any ways so I thought it will be funny if you both wake up and saw each other sleepy face. The girls are also included in this prank because they want to scare Haru.” 

 

Sehun ruffled his now blonde hair. “Jinki, your plan totally messed up. I slept with her.” 

 

“What’s wrong with that? She is your girlfriend right?” 

 

 

 

 

Jongin smiles awkwardly seeing his reflection on the big mirror in front of him. He is wearing a simple dark blue jeans, white shirt covered with a red varsity jacket and a beanie. He hasn't see not contacted Haru for almost four days already. Although it’s embarrassing but he have to admit, he really do miss her.

 

“can you come downstairs? I’m in front of your house.” 

 

Upon receiving a surprise message from Jongin, Haru bounced from her bed, grabs her knitted sweater before fixing her long hair and rush downstairs. She misses him and she really need his companion tonight. 

 

“Kkamjong.” She whispers. 

 

Jongin turned and surprised when she threw herself at him. He caught her, Haru immediately wraps her arms around Jongin slim waist. 

 

He chuckles. “I guess I’m not the only one who is missing you huh?” He tightens his hug. 

 

 

 

Soon, they are walking side by side to the nearest park just to hang out. Seeing Haru in her comfortable clothes is making he thinks that she is cute in whatever she does. She just wears a black leggings, a white sweater and a pair of sneakers. 

 

“Why you didn’t contact me at all these past few days?” Jongin question caught her on guard. She nervously look at him before presenting him with a smile. “Busy.” “Really?” “Yup. You know, with a new semester coming up, I need to settle some things before go back to school.” 

 

“It’s next week huh? I heard my mom telling her secretary about enrolling me in the school too.” 

 

Haru eyes light up. She turns to him. “What did you said? I think I heard it wrongly because you said you wants to enrol -”

 

“Yes Haru. I am. My mom asked me to accompany her at here and I think going back to school it’s better than making a frequent visit.” He laughed. 

 

“Oh my god. That is good to hear!” She hugs him once again. Jongin squeezes her a little bit before planted a kiss on her head. 

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing?” 

 

“Filling up forms for my next semester subject.” 

 

“I’m done with it last night.”

 

“When are you coming back?” 

 

“3 days after new semester begin. You don’t miss me?” 

 

Sehun laughed. “Of course I miss you.” 

 

“Do you love me?” 

 

“Saranghae Luhan.” 

 

“That’s good to hear. ^^ How’s Haru?”

 

Sehun paused.  I’ve told you Luhan, many things can happen while you are away. 

 

“She’s great as usual.” 

 

“Tell her I said hi :) You are not cheating on me aren’t you?” 

 

“I did.” 

 

Luhan then send many angry emoticons, making Sehun laughed for his childish behaviour. 

 

“With whom? Tell me, I will rip -”

 

“Wait, is it her or him?” 

 

Sehun laughed even louder. 

 

“I’ve told you, I will cheat on you with Haru.” 

 

“You! Just wait until I reach Seoul and I will punish you!”

 

“I miss your kisses, Luhan.”

 

“I miss yours too, Oh Sehun, My Love.” 

 

And Sehun can’t reply him after that.