2

Friend's Matters

 

"Hey Haru, did you hear the rumors?" 

 

She looked up from her text book, "About what?" Pushing her text book aside, she knows they are going to gossip anyway so why bother to open the book? 

 

"There will be a new transfer student. All the way from China." 

 

"China?" Aside from deobokki, China is another word that will make her eyes lit up. 

 

"Is it a guy or a girl?" 

 

Her friends shrugged. 

 

 

did you hear about the rumors?

 

no 

 

do u want to know or not? 

 

knowing you, you will still tell me.

 

then I don't need to tell u then 

 

what is it? 

 

there will be new student from China 

 

good then, you always want to go to China, you can ask around. 

 

yup. I hope the new student is female 

 

you don't know? 

 

nope. What if it's a girl? 

 

what's wrong with that? 

 

what if she said she likes you And you both fall in love, leaving me alone here

 

=.=" 

 

I'm serious here. I have a feeling this new student will take you away 

 

nobody wants to be with me except you agasshi 

 

true. But we never know

 

just go to sleep Haru. I will meet you at your class tomorrow 

 

I don't want to. I'm afraid 

 

want me to come over? 

 

no need

 

then go to sleep 

 

I’ll try 

 

seriously, just go to sleep, Lee Haru. love you, night.

 

me too. night. 

 

 

 

Morning comes, Haru feels so worried about her prediction is coming true until she lets it gets to her during her breakfast time and her father looks at her worriedly. 

 

"Why you look so down?" 

 

Haru shakes her head. 

 

"Sehun?" 

 

She nodded. Well, technically it's Sehun related. 

 

Unlike other house hold where the husband will be the breadwinner, in Lee household, Mrs.Lee is the one who goes out to work, working as the engineer under Lotte Construction. She is highly paid and her monthly salary is more than enough to support three of them on daily expenses. 

 

"Well, whatever it is, I know Sehun and you so well so you better behave." 

 

She finished her orange juice, "appa! You should back me up not accusing me." Mr. Lee chuckled. 

 

"Arasseo, arasseo, my daughter is the best. Now, off to school agasshi!" 

 

She planted a kiss on her father cheek before off to school. 

 

 

 

It's a boy! And not just any boy, he is a very gorgeous boy!!! 

 

That's what came in her thoughts when she saw The new student enter her class. When Luhan entered the class, her female classmates shamelessly squealing because finally there's an eye candy in the class. And honestly, Haru never feels like this before.

 

 

 

 

The boy named Luhan, smiled cutely in front of the class when the lecturers introduced him. Haru listened his Korean and noticed that he didn't sound awkward and there are hardly accent in it. She kept on staring at Luhan until she didn't noticed the guy already seated beside her. 

 

"Anneyong.." 

 

Startled, she turn to her side, “ann…anneyong. umm... why are you sitting here?" 

 

Luhan laughed, “you are the one who didn’t raised up your hand when the teacher asked me to choose my seat partner.” Luhan saw how Haru fidgeted uncomfortably around him. trying to make her feel at ease, Luhan asked, "What's your name?" 

 

But before she manages to answer him, another voice has interrupt her. 

 

"Lee Haru!" 

 

Both of them turn to the source of voice. 

 

"Oh Sehun ah!" 

 

He just come over to see how is she today because that is the first time she feels afraid for something that for him is stupid. Students has come and go in their Uni and that is not a problem before but why now?

 

Sehun eyes landed on Haru before land at pair of doe eyes that already staring at him since he steps into the class. 

 

At that time, Sehun feels his heartbeat turns rapid and he doesn’t know why but he can feels his pair of cheek went red. 

 

Luhan is not any different from Sehun. His eyes trailed from Sehun eyes till down his throat. That milky skin completes Sehun handsome face and boy since when mole has become one of the iest thing in the world?

 

 

Love at first sight

 

That's what across Sehun and Luhan mind. 

 
 
 
so how was it? hehehe. hopefully i'm good enough to earn few comments! thanks for reading it!