12

Friend's Matters

Morning comes, Luhan skipped happily to Sehun’s house, intending to have a breakfast with him. He thinks various of possible answer if his parent ask him many question since they never see each other. 

 

But, just when he still have three steps more to arrived at Oh residence main gate, the gate swing open, revealing Sehun and Haru get out from the house. Once the gate locked, Sehun turns to Haru and fixed her red winter jacket. “Aigoo.. I should buy you another jacket. A thick one this time.” 

 

Haru pouted. “I think you hit me on my face last night.” She then raised up her hand to fix Sehun collar, he is wearing matching winter jacket.

 

He laughed. “Who told you to sleep close to me. My bed is king sized and yet you still close to me.” 

 

They then turned to another way, not realising Luhan is standing there, listening to their conversation. 

 

They sleep together? He scoffed angrily. 

 

 

Sitting at the table of two, they decided to have breakfast at their favourite restaurant that served the best abalone porridge in town. That title of course is awarded by both of them only. Once ordered, they both continue to chat. 

 

“How’s Luhan?” 

 

He gulped. He completely forgot about their problem. “Fine, I guess.” He mumbled the last part. However, Haru heard him. “What do you mean by you guess? You didn’t meet him?” 

 

He reluctantly shook his head. “Wae?” 

 

And that reminds him, he needs to discuss with Haru regarding his idea. “Haru, can I ask you a favor?” 

 

She scanned Sehun face, “Why you looks so serious? What happened? What I didn’t know?” 

 

He takes a deep breath. “I think Umma know about Luhan and I.” She looks at him confusedly. “Good then, right? So what’s the problem?” 

 

“Haru, Umma will have a heart attack if she knows I’m in love with a guy.” He then grabs her hand. “So I want to ask you something.” 

 

“What?” 

 

Before Sehun can answer her, their orders arrived. Just when Haru wants to take the spoon to scoop her porridge, someone snatched it from her. 

 

“Hey-” She looks up. “Luhan?”

 

Sehun immediately stands up. “Luhan yah, what are you doing here?” He grabs Luhan wrist, intending to take him out since he already caused a scene right in the middle of the restaurant. Many eyes are on them right now. 

 

But Luhan yanked it away, “How dare you slept with my boyfriend huh?” He saw how she’s opening to say something. He then turns to Sehun, “is this why you don’t call me?” he sightly pushes Sehun’s shoulder. “I thought both of you are best friend.”

 

Sehun sighed, “Luhan, it’s not like what you think. Please, calm down and listen to me.” 

 

Haru become panic. She is not thinking about her, but Sehun. She knows he would want to protect his relationship as secret as he can but with Luhan doing this act, she just don’t know how it will affect him. Just then, she accidentally glances at the counter and saw Kai is queuing to buy some food for him probably. Without thinking about anything else, she grabs her winter jacket. 

 

Sehun saw her. “Yah, Haru wait up!” Pushing Luhan aside, he chases her.

 

“Kai!” She breathes out. The called guy shocked to see Haru in front of him. “Haru, what are you-” Before he can finish, Sehun arrived behind her and grabs her wrist. “Don’t go anywhere.” 

 

Haru turns to him, “You better solve this first. People are looking.” She tries to yank away her hand but Sehun wouldn’t let her go. “Let me go Sehun.” 

 

Just then, Kai steps in and pushes Sehun away.

 

 

“Now who’s the one hurting her huh?” Grabbing Haru hand, “Khaja Haru yah.” With that, they left the restaurant. 

 

Sehun turns around and saw Luhan is still standing by the table. Ignoring people who are start talking, he went to Luhan and grabs his hand, “Let’s go. We need to talk.” 

 

Luhan let his boyfriend take him away.

 

 

 

“What were you thinking?” Sehun starts once Luhan takes a seat at the stone bench. They are at the park where they always went if they are on date. “You do know that Haru is my close friend.” 

 

Luhan scoffed. “Close friend don’t sleep together, Oh Sehun.” 

 

Sehun yanked his hair in frustration. “We are like that Luhan. We sleep together many times already since we were six.” “And do you have to caused a scene at the restaurant? What if people starts talking?”

 

Looking directly at Sehun, Luhan stands up. “Let them know Sehun. I’m tired with your careful act. You always so scared when you are with me.” 

 

“You do know that what we have here is forbidden relationship right?” He avoids Sehun’s gaze. Taking a deep breath, “My mom friend’s saw us that day.”

 

“So?”

 

“I was going to ask Haru to pretend to be my girlfriend while still seeing you.” Luhan looks at him disbelievingly. “Why do you need to do that?!”

 

“It’s because that I still want to see you so I have to do that. I love you Luhan. So even if I have to pretend, I will because I want you to be right beside me.” 

 

Suddenly Luhan eyes went teary. All this time, Sehun never once said he loves him. “You never said you loves me before.” Sehun smiles and went forward, rubbing his eyes with his thumb. “Now I said it. You have to believe me Luhan. Haru is my close friend and forever will be.” 

 

His shoulders dropped. How can he not believe in him when he talks slowly like that? He then wrapped his arms around Sehun neck. “Arasseo. I’m sorry for being such a brat.”

 

“It’s okay. But please don’t do it again.”

 

He nodded cutely. “So have you told Haru about your plan?” 

 

Sehun shook his head. “I wonder how is she going to react.” 

 

 

 

Kai glanced at her countless of times already. But she still locking , not letting any word to escape. 

 

“Lee Haru, I think you owe me an explanation for dragging you out from there.” 

 

She nodded her head. “True. But I don’t really want to talk about it.” Kai sighed. “Doesn’t we supposed to be in awkward position right now? Why you seems so cool about it?” 

 

She let out giggles. “Forget that awkward thingy. I have a feeling that I will seek you more in the future.” Since Sehun will focus on Luhan more after this. She let out a sighed. “I already talk with Sehun about what you told me yesterday.” 

 

Kai take a glance at her before focus on the road. 

 

“I will think more about it. I hope you are not rushing me.” 

 

“I will not. Don’t worry. With you willing to consider my request it’s more than enough already.”

 

She smiles. “Thanks Kkamjong.”

 

He hissed. 

 

 

“Haru ah, Sehun is in your room. He also-” Mrs. Lee said once she announced she is back. With a confused expression, she climbed the stairs. 

 

“Haizz that girl, I haven’t finished talking yet.” 

 

“Yah brat, what are you doing here? Should't you be at Luhan’s? Talking sweetly to him?” She said while taking off her winter jacket. Once she turns, she is surprised to see that Luhan and Sehun sit side by side on her small couch, smiling towards her while showing ‘peace’ sign. 

 

 

“What are you both doing here?” 

 

Sehun stands up and drags her towards her bed. Forcing her to have a seat on her bed. He scooted closer to her. “Haru, I want to ask a favor.” 

 

“What?” 

 

Luhan anticipates her reactions. He silently sits in between them. 

 

“Pretend to be my girlfriend.” 

 

“WHAT?!” 

  

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I saw some new names in comment section. Thank you!! I'm so excited if I got many comment. Don't worry, I will not ask you to upvote or what (since I know my story it's not worth for any upvotes),  but just drop some your opinion towards this story okay. Love ya!