14

Friend's Matters

It’s not easy for Luhan to digest that Haru accepted on pretending to be Sehun’s girlfriend actually. He knew it from Haru once she returned to the class and not until two minutes after that, he received a text message from Sehun, 

 

“Haru is going to do it.”

 

Luhan has an uneasy feeling about this, he turns to Haru and smile when the lady turns to him at the same time. 

 

 

“So when are we going to start this?”

 

Haru bought herself a melon ice cream while Sehun bought a chocolate ice cream. Both of them have this unusual habit where they like to eat the ice cream during winter season. It was first started by Haru and soon Sehun develops the same habit too. 

 

“ASAP.” 

 

“Today?” 

 

He shook his head. “as much as I want to do it today, we can’t. We need to carefully plan our story. You know how our mom is.” Throwing the stick of the ice cream in the drain, Sehun grabs Haru hand and together they walk to Sehun house, planning their love story. 

 

 

“I’m home!” 

 

Haru always loves to visit Sehun house. It’s because she loved the minimalist interior design.

 

 

They may be close, but they rarely visit each other house. They only drop by if their mom asked them to deliver the banchan (side dishes) or they just want to hang out. 

 

Sehun checked his watch and smiles when he remembered his parent is having dinner outside tonight so that will gives them more time to discuss about their story. He grabs an orange juice in the fridge and toss it to Haru. “Want to stay here tonight?”

 

“You know, you really need to know how to use your words young man.” She sips the orang juice. “If you said it in front of other people, they will think that we are doing that thing together.”

 

Sehun laughed. “I only said that to you okay. No need to worry.” He managed to ruffled her hair before both of them go upstairs. 

 

 

After half an hour, they had done their How and When part. How they became a couple and When they become official. Both are lying on the floor, feeling exhausted after they little brainstorming session just now. Haru grabs Sehun arm and make it as her pillow. 

 

“There a small pillow on the bed if you want.” 

 

Sehun is not saying that because he is afraid his arm will tired but he wants her to be more comfortable. She shook her head. He then sighed, “This is harder than writing anatomy report.” Haru chuckled. “You think falling in love is easy?” Both of them laughed. 

 

“Haru,” Sehun right hand, which is the hand Haru choose to put her head on it earlier slowly caressing her long hair. She hummed before looking at Sehun face from below. 

 

“Do you really like Kai?” 

 

“I don’t know.” She whispered. “If you really like him then you should date him.” “You are not mad?” Sehun shook his head. “I want you to feel happy too. When I’m with Luhan, I feel so happy and excited. So I want you to feel it too.” 

 

Haru starts to yawn, feeling comfortable with the room temperature and Sehun fingers that running from her arms to her hair up and down so that’s only making her feel sleepy. “I love you, you know that. So I want you to be happy. Ok, Haru?” 

 

When he received no reply, Sehun bend down his head a bit and peek at her. He quickly saw she is sleeping soundly. Noticing the eye bags around her eyes, Sehun suspect, she must be thinking carefully over his request last night thus explain why she is fast asleep on his arm. 

 

“Sleep well Lee Haru.” He kissed the top of her head and soon enough, he falls asleep with Haru snuggles comfortably on her chest. 

 

 

 

 

Mr. Oh and Mrs. Oh step inside their house and first thing that they saw is two pair of Converse shoe. “Eh?  Haru is coming over?” They checked their watch, “Don’t they have class tomorrow, is she sleeping here?” 

 

Mr. Oh shrugged his shoulder before moving to the kitchen to grab a class of water. Mrs. Oh decided to check on them. 

 

Opening the door to Sehun’s room, first thing that she saw is two figures lying on the floor, with Sehun hand wrapped on Haru’s waist and the lady buried her face around Sehun neck. She takes out her iPhone and snap many pictures from different angles before she decided to end her little photo shoot session.

 

“Yeobo!” 

 

Mrs. Oh smacked Mr. Oh back when that old man is drinking water, fortunately the man managed to gulp it before spray it all over the kitchen counter. 

 

 

“What?” He coughed.

 

“Look at this,” She shows him the pictures that she just taken and Mr. Oh eyes went wide. “I never seen they so intimate before.” 

 

Mrs. Oh nodded. “Yes, yes. Me too. and I think Haru is Sehun girlfriend.” 

 

“Mwoh?!”

 

“Aish, don’t pretend that you are shock. We are best friend too before someone decided to plant a kiss on me.” 

 

Mr. Oh grins, a habit that Sehun inherited from him. He wrapped his arm around his wife waist and whispers seductively. “But you are responding it nicely.” 

 

Mrs. Oh playfully slaps her husband chest. 

 

 

 

 

Kai stares at his phone for almost two hours already. He expects Haru to text him to say something about what happened today. She knew his feelings towards her and although he doesn’t want to sound so cocky, Kai thinks Haru is still harboured some feeling towards him as well. 

 

So what’s the problem here?

 

Checking the clock on the wall, Kai threw his phone on the floor and buried himself under the warm duvet. 

 

There’s no way Haru is going to text or call him tonight. 

 

 

 

Haru wakes up in the middle of the night, feeling the room is getting colder. She turns to Sehun and immediately greeted by his adam apple. 

 

Realising she had been sleeping on Sehun’s arm since evening, she quickly sit and rubs his arm. “He must be having sore arm.” Smiling while watching Sehun sleeping like a kid, Haru then stands up and enter the bathroom in the room. 

 

Sehun winced when he heard the click door sound. Rubbing his eyes, he slowly opens his eyes. Feeling nothing on his arm, he turns to his right side. 

 

“Haru?” 

 

“In here.”

 

He rubs his eyes again and saw the clock shows it’s 12:30 in the midnight. Standing up, he grabs his jacket and went downstairs. 

 

“Where that brat go?” 

 

Haru wipes her face using Sehun small towel before grabs her jacket and her bag pack to go downstairs. She then saw him in the kitchen, making warm milk for both of them. 

 

“Finish this first, then I will send you home.” 

 

“It’s okay Sehun, I can see that you are tired.” She runs her thumb on his eye bags. “I can take care of myself.” 

 

Grabbing her hand, Sehun placed it on the kitchen counter. “Just finish the milk Lee Haru. I go wash my face first.” 

 

She sighed. “Arasseo, Oh Sehun.” 

 

 

 

Without Sehun noticed, there are ten miscalled from Luhan. Eager to know what have they planned for his love story with Haru.  

 

 

 

 

 

A/n: I hope it's fluffy enough. hahaha. Don't worry, there's more coming okay!  Oh yeah! I received 2 comments for the last chapter! really appreciated that. You don't know how much I feel thankful by that. Thank You! 

 

and mondayBLUES, thanks for dropping on my wall!