7

Friend's Matters

“Umma, is it necessary for me to attend the event? it’s stupid and it’s for old people.” 

 

“Then you are telling me, I’m stupid and I’m old too?” 

 

“Umma, you know what I mean. Geez.” 

 

His umma smiled over the phone. “Just come and if you want to sneak out later, you may. I won’t stop you.” 

 

 

 

 

“Haru, is the banner ready?” 

 

She nodded. “I hung it up already. Is there anything else that you want me to do?” Slinging her bag pack, her eyes caught Sehun at the corner of the road. I thought he had plans with his friends today. 

 

“Ah, can you please help me put this box at my place? Afterwards you may go. Thank you Haru, it has been a great help.” 

 

“Arasseo Prof.” She picks up the box full with rolls of paper and intended to makes her way towards Sehun first. But just when she steps forward, Luhan walks passed her. 

 

“Lu-”

 

She didn’t continues. Right in front of her eyes, Luhan stands in front of Sehun, bumping their shoulder and her eyes also caught how Sehun right arm landed around Luhan waist for a brief moment. They both lovingly stared towards each other before walk away together. 

 

Shocked, the box fell on her legs. “What the hell is that?” 

 

 

 

Haru is staring at her iPhone for the past 45 minutes already and still there are no calls from Sehun. He usually will call her asking how is her day judging that they didn’t see each other for today. 

 

Well, I did see him but he is with Luhan. 

 

It’s already twelve midnight and Sehun still not showing any signs that he will call her soon. Finally, after waiting for his calls for two hours, Haru falls asleep with her phone in her grip. 

 

For the first time, Sehun didn't call her. 

 

 

 

“Son, are you ready?” 

 

He nodded. Fixing his tie and collar, he flashed his famous smile before turns his head towards his mother. “I can only promise you I will be in the hall for half an hour then I’m gone. Okay?” 

 

She nodded her head, “There's nothing I can do is it?” 

 

He shook his head. 

 

“Maam, We are here already.” 

 

Smiling warmly, she kisses her son cheek before step out from the car. Meanwhile, her son take a deep breath before following his mother out from the car. 

 

Immediately, he heard the flashing cameras sound and inwardly sighed. 

 

That’s what you get if your mother is a public figure. 

 

He then heard some female voices. He’s totally ignored them and turns to the camera, 

 

“Anneyong haseyo, Kim JongIn imnida.”

 

 

 

Sehun and Luhan stops when they saw there are many people gather in front of the main hall. “What’s that?” Luhan asked. Sehun shook his head. “I don’t remember our Uni will have an event.” 

 

“Coming through! Coming through!! Kamsahamnida!” 

 

Both of them turn to source of voice and saw Haru is running while carrying two big roll of banner. Her eyes caught the new couple stand together but she ignores them. 

 

That’s what you get if you leave me out. 

 

“Hey, want me to he-” 

 

Ignoring Sehun, she runs passed them and straightly make her way to the back of the hall. 

 

Luhan shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t think she saw us. Let’s drop by her house this evening.” 

 

“Yeah you are right.” 

 

 

 

When the official event ended, Haru has to stay back, helping the staffs to clean up all the equipment that they are using just now. Well, that’s actually an excuse to prevent her to go back to her house since she knows Sehun will drop by. 

 

“Lee Haru!” 

 

“Yes!” 

 

“Please put this in the store at the top floor.” 

 

“Yea~” 

 

Picking up the not so heavy brown box, she slowly climbed up the stairs to the store. The store is actually have a story which related to ghost and monster. But, being a person who didn’t really believe about that, Haru ignores the thoughts that keep in invading her mind. 

 

But her strong facade crumbles when she saw a pair of legs sticking out behind the box just when she wants to put the box properly. She accidentally elbowed the box tower and making all of it fall on her. 

Haru gasped when she saw there’s a person leaned on the wall, grunting while straightly stared into her eyes. Obviously feels bothered by the sudden interruption of his beauty sleep. 

 

 

“!” She accidentally blurted out.

 

 

 

 

p/s: I know the story is progressing really fast. it's because I don't want to make my original plot goes crazy with character addition or something. it will really mess up my story. For example, "You Belong To Me". 

 

oh yeah, there you go, I know it's cliche, Sehun's rival. or should I say Luhan's? hmmm... Comments please!!! ^^