24

Friend's Matters

Thanks for the comment everyone!! I love each one of you! Like, Seriously!!! Welcome new subscribers~~~ 

 

 

 

 

 

Shocked. 

 

That can’t even express what is Luhan actually felt right now. In fact, he thinks no word can explain what is he feeling right now. But if you force him to say at least one word, that will be, numb. 

 

This is a joke. 

 

A joke that seems a little bit over the top, Luhan thought. Ever since he left the hospital without Sehun knowing about it, he has been walking around aimlessly until he arrived at Sehun house. If he is not mistaken, it has been two hours passed since he left the hospital. He wondered if Sehun is already at home. 

 

Sighing, Luhan kicks some pebbles on the road before leaning on the brick wall of Oh residence, deciding  that he should wait for Sehun although he is not sure whether he will be coming back or not. 

 

Closing his eyes, the earlier incident comes flooded into his messy thoughts. 

 

 

 

“Luhan, I have to go. Haru is in the hospital.”

 

Looking at his boyfriend and saw how nervous he was Luhan decided he should go with him. He  get into the car and Sehun quickly drive to the hospital. 

 

Once arrived, both of them run to the information counter to ask about Haru whereabout. Luhan swears, he never saw Sehun this panic and so mess. It’s almost feels like Sehun is searching for his girlfriend. 

 

Girlfriend? Ah, No! 

 

 

 

When they arrived at Haru whereabouts, the nurse block them, saying the doctor is still not finish checking up on her.

 

Taking a seat at the nearest empty seat, Luhan sighed. His body suddenly feels so tired now that he is seating. Earlier, he rushed to the university just for the sake to meet with Sehun and just now they are rushing to the hospital. 

 

Sehun saw Luhan tired expression and move closer to him. “Are you okay?” He wrapped his arm around Luhan shoulder, “You must be so tired.” He tiredly nodded his head. Luhan is about to close his eyes when he suddenly feels something on his forehead. Looking up, he is greeted with Sehun sharp jaw. 

 

“I miss you so much.” 

 

Luhan pats his knee, “I miss you too.” 

 

 

 

 

“Mr. Oh?” 

 

Sehun looks up when suddenly a female doctor approached him. “Yes.” The doctor smiled before asking him to follow her to her office. Luhan promised that he will be waiting for him before urging Sehun to follow the doctor. 

 

He stands up and slides the long curtain, revealing a sleeping figure on the bed. “Lee Haru.” Luhan pats on her hand slightly before remove some strands of hair on her forehead. 

 

All of sudden, a female nurse comes into his view, jotting down on the clipboard before doing some of her stuffs towards Haru. 

 

“Emm.. Do you know what happened to her?” 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mr. Oh, before anything else, may I ask what is your relationship with Miss Lee Haru?” 

 

Sehun gulped. “I’m her b-boyfriend.”

 

Then the doctor nodded her head. “May I ask how old are you Mr. Oh?” 

 

He frowned, what is his age has something to do with Haru sickness?

 

“I don’t want to be rude, but can you please tell me what happen to Haru?” 

 

“I hope you are ready Mr. Oh.” 

 

His frown went deeper. Ready? Ready for what?

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah~ Miss Lee is pregnant.” 

 

Like there’s someone dunk his head into a bucket filled with ice cold water, Luhan eyes widened when he heard the news. 

 

“She is ….. what?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Mr. Oh, apparently, your girlfriend is two weeks pregnant.” 

 

Sehun halted from covering his face upon hearing the unexpected news. 

 

“Haru is pregnant?” 

 

Two weeks?

 

“My child.” He whispered the last part.

 

 

 

 

That is why Luhan left the hospital. He doesn’t want to admit or accuse anybody, however his mind can’t stop from chanting Sehun name for making Haru pregnant. 

 

 

 

 

Sehun stands in front of Haru bed, looking very tired and bothered. About Luhan absence is long gone from his thoughts. He has yet informed her parent about their daughter is in the hospital. His best friend is still sleeping fuse by the medicine but judging from what the doctor said just now, she will wake up any minute now. 

 

True to her words, not long after that, Lee Haru awakes. Rubbing her eyes like she just woke up from a deep slumber. She looks around when she noticed the unfamiliar surrounding. Immediately, her eyes caught her best friend. 

 

“Oh Sehun, where are we?” 

 

Sehun didn’t answered. His mind is now full with questions about their baby and their future. She looks at him weirdly before saw the printed words on the white blanket. 

 

“Hospital? Why am I in the hosp-” She gasped. “Nothing happened to me right?” She threw away the blanket, walking towards Sehun with her hand grip tightly because she is scared to hear the truth. 

 

“Sehun, tell me.” 

 

A little tugs on Sehun shirt jolted him as he is his own deep thinking just now. “Haru….” He sighed. “You should’t be walking around. Sit.” He drags her to the bed and makes her sit down before he drags the plastic chair and sit right in front of her.

 

 “Haru, I have something to tell you.” 

 

He saw how tensed she is looking right now with her messy hair. And honestly, he doesn’t even know how to break this news to her. He is afraid if she is going to ignore him again because judging by her condition right now, they have to support each other more than before. It’s not best friend support each other anymore, it’s about two adults handling the situation and Sehun has only one way to make this matter slightly better. Nevertheless, he needs to tell her the truth first before anything else. 

 

“Lee, what I’m going to tell you now, I hope you,” he puts his hand on her cheek. “Hope you can accept it calmly. And I just want to tell you, I will take full responsibility.” 

 

“Oh, you are seriously making me overly scared right now. What’s wrong with my body? Tell me. It’s cancer isn’t it?” 

 

If he didn’t know the truth, then he will rolling on the floor while laughing his off, of course then he just had to pinpoint the fact that reading The Fault in Our Stars had make her keep on thinking about cancer. In fact, he is trying to stiffen his laugh right now. Although the situation is far from laughing matter. 

 

 

“You are pregnant Lee Haru. My child is in your stomach.”

 

 

 

 

 

Now, for the past two hours, Jongin has tried his best to at least flick his brush on his white canvas but to his disappointment, the picture of Haru and Sehun in intimate position keep playing in his mind like a broken record player. 

 

Early today, all he want to do is to check if there are any news in the school unofficial website made by the students of Information Technology Department when suddenly he saw a picture under HOT NEWS section. 

 

Hurt, is the first word that perfectly described his feeling when he identified who is actually in the picture. 

 

However, it’s not easy for anyone to stay mad towards their loved one and Jongin is not excepted. No matter how many times he tries to reasoned with his sense of logic that indeed Haru is not returning the same feeling as him, he always comes to only one conclusion, he still loves her. He still wants her. 

 

Kim Jongin only wants Lee Haru. 

 

 

 

 

 

That is why, now he is walking towards Haru house. To apologise over his harsh word during their short meeting at the parking lot also to ease his heart so that he can breath normally. However, his sharp eyes caught Luhan presence and by judging the route that he is taking, he is going to Sehun house. 

 

DING DONG

 

“Yes?”

 

“Anneyong haseyo, Mrs. Lee, my name is Kim Jongin. I’m Haru friend. Is Haru in the house?” 

 

“Oh, woori Haru (My Haru) is not back yet. Sehun called just now, telling he is taking her out today.”

 

Jongin frowned. Again with Sehun. But wait, then why is Luhan is going to his house? “Err.. O-Okay. Kamsahamnida.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Making his way towards Sehun house, he can already saw Luhan right in front of Sehun house although he still got half way to go. 

 

Now, he is not well acquainted with Luhan but Haru has told him about that pretty boy before and even show him his picture once. Thus he can recognised him although they never formally introduced before. From what he knew, Haru also has told Luhan about him. 

 

“Luhan?” 

 

He straightened his body and bounce his body off the brick wall before turning his head around, Jongin silently sighed in relief because he is not mistaken him for someone else. 

 

“Jongin.” 

 

He takes few more steps and finally he is standing right in front of Luhan. “What are you doing here?” He tried not sounding so pissed although he silently hope the Chinese boy can somehow sense it. 

 

Luhan sighed. “I don’t know.” He looks at Jongin. “What are you doing here?” 

 

“I went to Haru house just now, but her mom told me she is with Sehun.”

 

Immediately Luhan expressions changed. “Yeah, they both are in hospital.” 

 

Alarmed, without thinking much, Jongin went forward and grabs Luhan’s collar unintentionally shoving him to the brick wall of Sehun house.   

 

 

“Which hospital?” 

 

“Trust me, you don’t want to go there.” 

 

Frowning, Jongin shook Luhan body. “Why? What’s wrong?” When Luhan silenced himself, he shakes his body once more. “TELL ME!”

 

Feeling a sudden anger entered his body, he grabs Jongin collar when the other guy least expected it. “You want to know why?!”

 

“Why?!”

 

“Because she collapsed and guess what, the doctor found out she is pregnant!”

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ailee's note: Tell me, who is confused on who should Haru ends up with? You? Me too >.<"