8

Friend's Matters

Haru kicks the pebbles on the road while she is on her way going back to her house. She feels like she want to hide at the end of the world when she realised who is the person she met just now. 

 

“Kim JongIn.” she breathed out. Looking up, she saw Sehun and Luhan right in front of her house. Both seems like talking about a very fun thing since they still haven't noticed that she just stand  two step behind them . 

 

“Ehem.” 

 

Sehun is the one who turn around first before Luhan joins him. “Haru ah!” he smiled. She forcefully curved a smile on her lips, “Hey, what are you both doing here?”

 

Luhan puts his arm around Sehun waist, “We got something to tell you.” 

 

Haru looked down at his arm before smile to Luhan. “I know now. Congratulations.” Sehun looks at her and saw how that smile of hers didn’t reach her eyes. “Gumawo Haru ah.” Luhan answered.

 

“Haru, is there some-” 

 

“Sehun ah, I’m tired. Why don’t you go on a date or something.” She is going to put her hand on Sehun’s arm but halted when she saw how there’s another hand already claimed his place. 

 

He hesitantly nodded his head. Whatever it is, he knows something is bothering her and he is determined to find out what happened. 

 

“Okay then. rest well. I will call you tonight.” 

 

“Rest well Haru!” Luhan hugs her before he opens the door for her. 

 

She takes a good look at both of them when she steps into her house. Deep inside of her, she wants to hate Luhan, because it seems that he has take away Sehun from her. However, she knew, that is a childish reason. Ignoring the bad feeling, she smile to both of them. 

 

“I’m sincerely happy for you.” 

 

 

 

JongIn can’t believe his eyes. Is that the same girl that he met few years ago? Really? He remembers how the girl reacts at the moment they recognise each other. But is that even possible? He had been living in the US for two years for studying and still they meet each other? 

 

Is fate playing with him right now? 

 

“Lee Haru. I’m going to find you again.” 

 

Staring at the student card in his grip, he already knows how is he going to approach her tomorrow. 

 

 

 

“Yeah, I know.” Sehun then chuckled. He is talking to the phone while pouring himself a glass of milk. Mr. Oh and Mrs. Oh is at the kitchen, having a late night talks when they saw Sehun enter the kitchen while talking on the phone five minutes ago. 

 

“Yeobo, since when Haru sleeps late? She always sleeps before twelve but now is one in the morning.” 

 

Mr. Oh shrugged. “Or he is talking with other girl?” 

 

Mrs. Oh smiled in excitement. “You think so? Because you see, if you noticed, Haru didn’t visit our house for many days already. You think our son got himself a girlfriend already?” 

 

At the mention of Haru name, Sehun suddenly stops talking. With widened eyes, he glances at the clock on the wall. 

 

“!” 

 

Little did he know, that night, Haru once again sleeps with her phone in her grip. 

 

 

 

“Good morning.” 

 

Haru rolls her eyes. She ignores the tall guy and locks the gate before walks away. 

 

“Mianhae Haru ah. I forgot.” He pulls her bag a bit. 

 

“Yah!” She angrily pulled her bag away from Sehun. “Just go! I don’t want to see you.” 

 

Sehun sighed. “Lee Haru, I’m sorry okay. I was on the phone with Luhan last night.” 

 

Haru really wants to confront him, saying how he is different now with Luhan being his boyfriend. But she knows, she just his close friend, she don’t have any rights to tell him anything. Instead of replying to him, she takes out her phone, 

 

If you do it again, you’re dead. 

 

Sehun reads the message and quickly sling his arm around Haru neck. “Thanks Haru!” He kissed her hair. “I love you.” 

 

“Whatever.” 

 

 

 

Walking together towards the campus main gate, from the corner of her eyes, she saw Sehun student card is dangling in front of his chest. Her hand flew up when she just realised she doesn’t have her student card. Sehun noticed how she suddenly become nervous stops walking. “Hey, what’s wrong?” 

 

“I can’t find my student card.” Stoping by the road side, Haru bend down and put her bag in front of her. Rummaging in her bag pack hoping that she will find it. “It’s okay. I’m sure the guard will recognise you. You always greet him remember?” 

 

Haru can only sighed. 

 

They are walking in front of the guard when Haru suddenly being called by the guard in charge. Unfortunately, the guard that she friendly with take a day off today. 

 

“But she is a student here.” Sehun speaks sternly. 

 

“I know, but I need to see her student card first before I’m letting her pass.” Mr. Guard said. 

 

Not wanting this matter to become an issue, she pats Sehun’s hand. “It’s near 8 already. You need to go to the class.” 

 

“You think I want to leave you here?” He coldly looks at her. “No way.”

 

 

 

Before Haru can reply to him, a voice has interrupt her. 

 

“Her student card is here. You may go now Oh Sehun.” 

 

Sehun widens his eyes when he saw who is the guy that is spinning Haru students card on his finger. 

 

“What are you doing here, JongIn?” 

 

Haru face palmed, she’s totally forgot about him when she is too mad at Sehun yesterday. She turns to Sehun, “Sehun, you need to go.” 

 

Looking down at her, Sehun scoffed. “You know about this?” 

 

“We spent the evening together yesterday.” JongIn smirked. And that smirk leads to Sehun shoving him in front of many students that is entering the gate. 

 

Haru gasped and hold Sehun from going forward while JongIn step backwards. “Just go Sehun. I will meet you later.” 

 

“Let me punch his face first then I will go away.” He forcefully leans forward, really wanting to lay his hand on JongIn face. But Haru who is not standing properly fell down on the tar road because of Sehun. 

 

“Haru ah!” 

 

Both of guys kneeled down, checking up on her. 

 

“I’m okay guys.” Sehun grabs her hand from JongIn when the other guy tries to help her to stands up. “Sehun, you really should go now. I will tell you later.” 

 

He didn’t walk away but when Haru make a pleading face, Sehun sighed angrily. He glared towards JongIn before walks away. When she saw Sehun is far enough, she then turns to JongIn. 

 

“What are you trying to do ?”

 

“I want you to be back in my life, Lee Haru.”

 

 

 

 

 

p/s: Welcome new subscribers!! What do you think about this chapter girls? Is the font size okay? because I suddenly thinks it's very small. Comments please!!! ^^ Thank you!