27

Friend's Matters

 

 

“And now, you may kiss the bride.” 

 

 

 

Mrs. Oh Haru, that is me. At the age of twenty-three, I have become Sehun’s wife. After that fateful evening with Kai, I came back home and quickly informed my parent about my agreement on being Sehun’s wife. I know that guy like the back of my hand, so it shouldn’t be a problem on marrying him. 

 

That night, once again all six of us have gathered at my house living room and throughly discussed about the marriage thingy. The elders are quite shock because that night both of us agreed on this matter while we are strongly disagree when my mother mentioned on how should we solve it. 

 

I don’t know on why Sehun suddenly agreed but I want my baby to have a father when he or she come into this world. Kai will be my history. I love that guy, it just that how can I ask him to be my baby’s father when the biological father is right in front of my eyes? 

 

All of us agreed Sehun and I marry two weeks after that day. The sooner is the better because we don’t know when will my stomach will shown. 

 

Placing my hand on my stomach which I kinda having this habit since I know I have a baby in my stomach, I rub it softly, “Aegi-ah, don’t worry, umma and appa is right here.” I smiled when I imagined Sehun and I will take care of this baby when he or she came out. 

 

Us, a pair of young adult who act like a kid taking care a child. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you smiling like that?” 

 

His voice pulled me back into reality when I saw Sehun enter our room. “Nothing. Finish arranging your study room?” 

 

He nodded. “You want me to help you too?” 

 

I shook my head, “no need. I can manage it.” Standing up, I walk to the door when he grabs my wrist. 

 

“But you are pregnant.” 

 

“Yes, it means I’m still capable.” 

 

He rolled his eyes, “Arasseo. If you need my help or what, just shout my name.” 

 

I smiled while nodding my head. 

 

 

Our parent have decided to let us to stay together since we are officially husband and wife, so that when the school or our friends decided to visit us, it will be easier for us. My father and mother in law bought us a very nice condo as our wedding gift and my parent help in buying all furniture and kitchen utensils. The condo is fifteen minutes walks from the campus so I thought we have no problem regarding transport. We can always walk together if our class starts at the same time. 

 

 

        

                                                                                              (Study room)                                                                (Kitchen)

 

   

                                                                                               (Living room)                                                          (Master bedroom)

 

 

(I think I have a thing regarding white interior design ^^; )

 

 

 

This condo consisted of three room. One master bedroom and two standard room. Sehun said I can share the study room with him since it’s actually quite big for him to stay alone and the other room, we have decided to make it as our baby room which we haven't decorated yet. We are going to share our bedroom since it’s not a problem for us to sleep together, we are a married couple after all. 

 

For other’s they might be thinking we have such a wonderful wedding, me getting married with my best friend, gain the blessing from both families and live in a great place after that. But I’m not in love with Sehun, he is just my best friend, the person who I grew up together with. 

 

And then it’s hits me, how Luhan felt about this? Does he knew?

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What do you want to eat for tonight?” 

 

I was arranging my reference books on the wooden shelf when suddenly Sehun enter the study room. 

 

“Do you have any cravings or something?” 

 

I laughed and he is looking at me weirdly. “What?” “Sehun, you know this better than me. Good husband huh?” I wriggled my eyebrows towards him and he makes a funny face. “I’m thinking we can have samgyupsal for dinner. Did you bring the grill pan from your house?” 

 

“Sure. You remind me so many times after our wedding.” He sighed, “I’ll go prepare for the ingredients then. Do you still have a lot to unpack?” 

 

Looking around the room, I still saw two boxes more to unpack. I pointed the two boxes, “Those two is the last one. Think you can do it alone?” 

 

“Sure. If I’m not at downstairs, I will be at the market around the corner, okay?” 

 

“Okay.” 

 

 

 

Our wedding is very simple actually. We just register our wedding at the Administration Office and takes our vow in front of our parent at the church where Sehun and I always went we were child. The Father still remembered us and he is joking saying how he always know I will end up with Sehun. 

 

Funny, I thought. Lots of our friends think the same too. But I know, Kai is still in my heart. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ahjumma, how much is this?” 

 

Sehun grinned at the tube of Vanilla ice cream in front of him. He purposely bought that because Haru is a fan of vanilla ice cream so she maybe will crave it later. 

 

I’m such a great husband am I, Lee Haru?

 

 

“Sehun…” 

 

Upon hearing that familiar voice, his body went hard as a stone and eyes widened. He didn’t expect for him to coincidently meet him at here. 

 

“Sehun, turn around, look at me.” 

 

After receiving the balance from the store ahjumma, Sehun quickly grabs the plastic on the counter and pass through Luhan without spare him a single glance. 

 

I can’t meet you now Luhan. You will only make me weak. 

 

He is just going to sprint from him when he feels a tug on the hem of his jacket, a small desperate tug. 

 

“Sehun, please.” 

 

Turning around, the person that Sehun is looking right now really make him shocked. Luhan doe eyes is dead, his hair is a mess, the dark circles under his eyes gives away that he has been crying every night, not to mention his chapped lips. 

 

Pulling him into his embrace, Sehun long fingers runs through Luhan messy hair. “Oh god Luhan. Don’t tortured yourself because of me.” He can feels Luhan body is shaking right now, most probably he is crying. “Oh Luhan, I’m sorry for making you like this.” 

 

“You asked me to believe in you, but how can I when you left me just like that? I haven’t seen you in two weeks.” 

 

As if he is not guilty enough from seeing how his boyfriend -if Luhan still accept him -turns to, Luhan just add more guilt on him. 

 

 

 

 

When Luhan feels Sehun lips on his stomach, dangerously close to his jeans button, he closes his eyes, ready to soak himself with the feelings that Sehun is about to pour on him. However, a minute after that, he don’t feel anything anymore. Opening his eyes, he saw Sehun face palmed himself at the edge of the bed. He scooted over him, runs his hand on Sehun back and arms. 

 

“What happen?” 

 

“I can’t do it. I feel like I’m taking advantages of you.” 

 

Luhan pulled Sehun and his boyfriend buried his face on the crook of his neck. To be honest, he doesn’t know what he is supposed to say to make both of them feels better. He knew why Sehun had a sudden panic attack, he feels guilty. He just knew it. And for him, he doesn’t know what is he supposed to feel right now. 

 

He rocked their body left and right and last thing that Luhan remembered is they are falling asleep with Sehun sobbing sound. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where is him?” 

 

She asked nobody after looking at all the ingredients that she already prepared since she just finished unpack her things thirty minutes ago. 

 

“I hope he is fine.” She sighed when suddenly the door opens. 

 

“I’m home.” 

 

“Yah, Oh Sehun, where had you been? I thought you are going to the market around the corner?” 

 

Sehun walks to her with a big plastic bag, “I bought your favourite ice cream. We can have some after dinner.”

 

Sawing how emotionless he is, Haru follows him to the kitchen. “Sehun, what happened?” She saw the guy shook his head. “Nothing.” “I know you Sehun. Tell me. What happened? Who did you see at the market?” 

 

He placed the ice cream tube in the refrigerator. 

 

“Is it Luhan?” 

 

Sehun halted from closing the refrigerator door. And soon, he feels a pair of arms wrapped him from behind. “I’m sorry Sehun, for all of this. I didn’t mean to.” 

 

He runs his hand on his wife hand. “We all didn’t expect this to happen.” 

 

Sehun then feels Haru face buried on his back. “Let’s make an agreement Sehun,” He raised an eyebrow. “Until the child is born, let’s stay together.”

 

He turns his body and facing Haru completely. “You mean we get a divorce after our baby is born?” 

 

Haru nodded. For her, this is a decision that she had to choose, had to voice out. Sehun is not going to offer this because she knew how soft the guy heart is despite having a cold appearance. Too many hearts are broken and she needs to stop to before it’s getting worse. Luhan is in fact another innocent person in this case and it’s not fair for him to suffer in this tangled relationships. 

 

“Tell Luhan, all of this thing will end after a year. That is the maximum duration.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ailee’s Note: You know, when I first started this story, I thought I’m going to do it fluff, funny and all happy scene. But who knows it will lead to this?!  

 

 

    

I just want to LMFAO!!! XDDDDDD