5

Friend's Matters

 

“The number you have called is unavailable, please try again later.”

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

Do you really want to avoid me? 

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

“Lee Haru, Sehun is here. He wants to meet you!”

 

Slammed door sound can be heard. 

 

 

 

It’s has been two days since last time Sehun confessed to Haru that he falls in love with Luhan. She had been avoiding him on Saturday and Sunday. So, he is determined to meet her on Monday -which is today. 

 

Early in the morning, Sehun has been standing in front of Haru’s house. He didn’t ring the bell or text her saying he is in front of her house, he just standing there, waiting for her to come out. He wants an explanation on why she had been avoiding him. 

 

is it because he is a gay

 

Why can't she understand? All this many years of friendship is nothing to her? He changed, so? 

 

He frustratingly kicked the small pebbles on the road before he heard someone is opening the door. Hiding behind the nearest lamp post, Sehun peeked and saw Haru is leaving the house. He frowned. Something looks not right with her.

 

“She looks so pale.” 

 

Because Haru looks so weak, he doesn’t have the heart to approach her. He just silently following her to their Uni, taking care of her just in case something happen. 

 

 

 

 

 

Reaching her Uni, the first person that Haru saw is Luhan. She sighed. “Why do I need to saw him first?” 

 

Luhan noticed Haru is ignoring him because he is sure, she totally saw him just now. The fastest way to reach the class is to walk the hallway that Luhan is standing right now. However, since Luhan is there, Haru decided to take the other path to her class. She is too mad to meet Luhan right now. That pretty boy also noticed Sehun is few steps behind her, wearing a gloom expression on his face.

 

 

 

“Yah Oh Sehun, Are you telling me, you like-”

 

“Yes Lee Haru, I think I’m in love.”

 

“With M-”

 

“Yes, with Luhan.”

 

 

The conversation of theirs keep on replaying in her mind. After he confessed, Haru waste no time, she quickly get up from Sehun’s bed and leave his house. That’s when the silent treatment started. 

 

No, she is not being prejudice or whatever that they call the person who didn’t support gay and lesbian. She sometimes enjoys seeing them with their partner being lovey dovey so it should not be not a problem at all with her. However, why she can’t accept the fact that Sehun is gay? 

 

Okay, now let’s look at the positive side. Let’s say she is fine with this fact, so what’s next? Sehun maybe gay, but what about Luhan? Is he is a gay too? What if he is not? Then Sehun will be heartbroken? 

 

She shook her head. No, she can’t let that happens to Sehun. He is too precious to have his heart broke for his first love. 

 

Burying her face with her palms, Haru screamed silently,“What should I do?!!!” 

 

 

 

 

During recess, Luhan accidentally meet Sehun at the cafeteria. At first Sehun wants to avoid him, but hearing how Luhan called his name, he obeyed him. 

 

Sitting together at the small table just for two person, Luhan immediately asked, “What happened to Haru?” 

 

Sehun gulped, there’s no way he will tell him about his confession. He then make the easy gesture, raising his both shoulder a bit. “Don’t know.” 

 

Luhan eyed him suspiciously. “Don’t lie to me Sehun. I saw you this morning, following her like you are some kind of stalker. She even avoided me.” 

 

Every time he tries to initiated a conversation with Haru, she will stands up and leave her seat. She will off to somewhere then after few minutes, she will comes back and sit at her seat. This happened five times in total, she keeps avoiding him until Luhan is too tired and too furious to continue. 

 

“Just tell me Sehun, why she seems like she hates us?” 

 

He suddenly become nervous when Luhan mentioned the word ‘us.’ Unable to take the increasing heartbeat, Sehun stands up, grabbing his tray and looked straight into Luhar pair of doe eyes, with the shaky voice that he is trying to cover up, “I don’t know okay. End of story.”

 

 

 

“Haru yah, why you looks so pale today?” Her professor that she is currently helping with asked her. “Have you eaten?” 

 

She smiled and shook her head. 

 

“Maybe you should go back home early today.” 

 

Thinking that her professor is right since she is not feeling very well as well, Haru bows to her professor respectfully before grabbing her bag pack and leave the office room. 

 

Two days without seeing Sehun is actually influencing her greatly, to her mind and body as well. She might be avoiding her, but actually she already missed him. This is actually their first fight that last long than one hour. Usually they just bicker and after one hour, they will be good already. 

 

 

“I’m home.” 

 

Mr. Lee raised his eyebrow while looking at the clock. “You told me you will be working late today.” 

 

She waved her hand, “I’m not feeling very well appa.” 

 

“Oh, arasseo. Just rest in your room, I will bring something upstairs.” 

 

“Gumawo appa.” She said while climbing the stairs. 

 

 

 

“Hey, where’s Haru?” 

 

Luhan asked one of the classmates. 

 

“She left early, not feeling very well I guess.” He nodded his head. 

 

 

 

Haru, it’s me. Luhan. What happened to you?       12.01pm

 

Haru, are you okay? Jinki said he saw you going back home.       12.01pm

 

She scoffed, “They both really match made in heaven.”

 

 

 

p/s: Just a little update! it's because I'm too excited that this story finally got itself a poster! yayy!! credits it's on my foreword, so you better click on the foreword section. Comments are <3