19

Friend's Matters

Jinki and few of his mates are hanging around the bar while chatting with some pretty ladies who are wearing very y clothes, suitable with the club scene. Although he is a medical student, but most of his friends are from different faculty thus he always goes to clubbing just for the sake to meet his friends or just hanging out with the girls. 

 

He just finished a one shot drink challenged by the lady that already hanging around him since the moment he stepped into the club when his eyes caught his close friend step into the club. He smirked when he saw him. 

 

Tonight Oh Sehun is totally different with campus Oh Sehun. That boy knew he has a good look and he really dressed handsomely tonight. Jinki knew, pretty much all the ladies in the club already set their eyes on him. 

 

Now, to tell you the truth, Sehun has gone for a few club outing it’s not like he is all innocent and all stuffs. He is lack in Love department but never in the night’s scene. Jinki has taught him pretty well. 

 

For tonight, instead of his usual blonde hair, Sehun sprayed seven shades of colour onto his hair using the hair chalk spray, he also donned a brand new sleeveless black leather jacket with few silver chain hanging on the pocket and he matched it with his silky black leather skinny pants. For the shirt, he just chose a simple black wife beater. 

 

      

 

 

 

 

Jinki only smirked when he saw Sehun is approaching him. 

 

“Where’s your girlfriend?” 

 

“I wouldn’t let her to come to this kind of place.” Sehun raised up his hand at his bartender and asked for a Gin and Tonic . Jinki soon asked for the same drink. “Awww.. Protective boyfriend I see.” 

 

“Shut up. Just tell me, what are you going to say to me? You saw us. Then?”

 

Jinki laughed. “Chill man. You make it sounds like i’m threatening you.” “Well, judging from your text message, you are threatening me.” “I just want the truth.”

 

“Truth?”

 

“Sehun, I knew Haru and you since our registration day. Never once you told me that you like Haru and suddenly I saw you guys being all lovey dovey.” Drinking half of his drink, Jinki continued, “Heck you always say you and Haru ‘just friend’.”

 

Sehun knows he has two choices now, whether he tell Jinki the truth or just continue with the lies that he already planned. After two minutes of simple thinking, he decided to just tell him the lies. 

 

“She is becoming more attractive after JoonHwan Seonbae confessed to her.”

 

Jinki nodded. It’s not actually a breaking news actually. Among the guys, Lee Haru is considered as one of the attractive lady in campus. With her easy going personalities and beautiful smile, who wouldn’t have a crush on her? However all of them don’t have guts to approach her as they thought the cold guy Sehun is her boyfriend. 

 

Sehun and Jinki just about to order their second drink when suddenly Jinki eyes caught someone is at the entrance. 

 

“Err… Sehun?” “What?” 

 

 

“I think I just saw Lee Haru, your girlfriend just step in.”

 

 

 

 

 

“I have to go out tonight.”

 

“Clubbing?” 

 

“Yup.”

 

“Can I tag along?” 

 

“Nope”

 

“Wae?” 

 

“I have been to the club and trust me, it’s not suitable with you.” 

 

“Don’t belittle me!” 

 

“I’m not. Just don’t okay. Trust me.”

 

 

 

 

Sehun sighed in annoyance over Haru stubbornness and he then saw Jinki is making his way towards Haru and few of her classmates which Sehun definitely recognised them. 

 

 

Hyunah, who Haru claimed as the most prettiest in the class.

 

 

Seohyun, who is Hyunah cousin -also one of the prettiest according to Haru.

 

 

Last but not least Jinah, Jinki cousin. 

 

 

Apparently, all three of them has quite a reputation around Hongdae area. ‘The three goddess’ which Jinki told him after his first visit to the club. However, they are not the typical y ladies that you always see in the drama. Sehun can see they are quite close with Haru and tonight they decided to drag Haru along with them. 

 

Oh Sehun scanned Lee Haru from head to toe and toe to head. 

 

 

“Since when she wears make up? and who’s dress is that? I never saw she wore it before.” 

 

 

 

 

Haru scanned the club that she just entered. She grins when she saw Hyunah already have a guy by her side. She never went to a club before and when she asked the famous trio just now, three of them are more than glad to help her dress up. She is wearing Seohyun dress and Jinah is putting some make up on her face when Hyunah step in and help to style her hair while they all are at Hyunah house two hours earlier. 

 

Sure Sehun has warned her but she can’t see why though because honestly, she thinks the night club is quite fun. 

 

“Hey Haru.” 

She turns to her left and gasped when she saw Jinki standing right in front of her. 

 

“Jjj..Jinki!” If Jinki is here, that’s mean…. Jinki use his finger and point at the back of Haru head. She slowly turned her head and saw him, her boyfriend, Oh Sehun. 

 

And he is not looking very happy to see her there. 

 

 

 

 

Soon, six of them are sitting at one of the booth in the club. Jinki are playing some weird game with the trio while Sehun and Haru are sitting side by side, haven’t said any word to each other since they saw each other just now. 

 

Hyunah saw the tension between them and quickly whispered to Jinki. He slyly smile before pushing a glass of drink to Haru. “Haru, have a glass.” Sehun eyes widened and try to grab the glass since he definitely know what drink is that, but Haru beat him to it. She grabs the glass and drink it in one shot. 

 

“Yah Haru!” Seohyun grabs the empty glass. “You said you never drink before.” “Yup. Why?” “Because that is-” 

 

Plop!

 

Sehun groaned when he saw Haru 'fell down' on the couch, immediately sleeping causing by the drink. “Jinki oppa you made her drunk!” Seohyun slaps his chest. He just chuckled when Hyunah pushes him another glass of drink. He smiled knowingly. 

 

“Yah Sehun, don’t worry, if you don’t trust yourself, Hyunah, Seohyun and Jinah is here to take care of her.” He pushed him a glass of ‘water’. Sehun glanced at Haru before finish his drink in one shot too. But to his surprise, he feels weird after the drink. 

 

“Jinki, what did you put in my drink huh?” He tried to stands up, to grabs Jinki collar unfortunately, his legs went weak and he end up kneeling in front of him. 

 

“Haru told us about her love story with Sehun. They are so boring.” Hyunah stands up and walks to Haru, caressing her cheek. “Yeah, Sehun told me too. They need some fun!” 

 

Jinah then takes out a white credit card sized from her silver clutch. “I already arranged that. Hopefully Sehun goes slow on her!” 

 

 

 

 

Haru slowly opens her eyes when she suddenly get this burning feeling on . Her hand quickly went to the bedside table, to grabs her handphone to check what time is it because she can feels the sun rays on her skin. 

 

But she can’t find it no matter how far did she stretched her hand. Feeling annoyed, she wants to kick the duvet away when suddenly her leg accidentally kick something. 

 

“Ugh…” 

 

Hearing the foreign sound, her eyes quickly open wide. Sitting up straight, the duvet that covers her body falls and her bared skin comes in contact with the cold air-cond air. 

 

“Arghh!!!!!!” 

 

Sehun who is shocked to hear a sudden woman screaming sound quickly opens his eyes. And the view that greeted him right now will forever embedded in his mind. 

 

Lee Haru body. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ailee's note: I just type in the trio name in Google search and for Hyunah and Seohyun, I already knew who is going to appear  and when I typed down 'Jinah', Tae Jinah, the trot singer came out , >.