52

Friend's Matters

Sehun sighed when he looked at the calendar. He still got one week left and then he will be going to Japan to officially work as a doctor in the hospital. He just finalized it with Kyoto University Hospital last night and they are thrilled to have him there.

With the leaving date are getting closer it also means his days staying in New York its coming to an end and with the thing happened to Haru, he is reluctant to leave.

“Why don’t you ask her to go along with you?”

Sehun turned around, Changmin is at the dining table, eating his breakfast. Looking at his serious expression, Sehu suddenly feel intrigued by the idea. “Do you think she will say yes?”

“I don’t know.” Changmin smirked.

He rolled his eyes. “Hyung, I’m serious.”

“I’m serious too. I’m not Lee Haru. There’s no way I know what she is thinking. The only way you want to know the answer is by asking her.”

He plopped beside Changmin, “Do you think this is a good time? She just got divorce yesterday.”

“Don’t give up before you make the first step.”

 

“Daniel, are you ready?” Haru wears her bubble jacket and wrapped a red scarf around her neck. The weather is getting colder day by day and her body is not feeling very well. Probably due to exhaustion.

Daniel comes out from his bedroom with his bag pack and runs to Haru. “Mother, I don’t want to go to the school.”

Haru smiles and kneeled in front of him, “Daniel, you promise me you want to study hard and become a successful person. Don’t you remember about it?”

Upon the mentioned of his father, he suddenly become a high spirit boy.

“Yes mother. I will study hard.” He nodded his head. “Aigoo… good boy.” She ruffled his hair and suddenly the bell rings. “I go get the door and you go get your beanie young man. Wear the one father bought for you that day.”

“Okay.”

 

 

Haru smiles when she is watching Daniel running to his room and go get the door. She opened the door and surprised to see Sehun standing right in front of her.

“Hey.” She softly smiles.

“How are you?” His eyes filled with concern and she is deeply touched about that. He never fails to show her that he is genuinely concern about her. “I’m good. I guess, somehow I saw it coming.” She opens the door wider, “come in.”

Sehun peeked behind her. “Where is Daniel?”

“right here!”

A sudden voice interrupted and Daniel reveal himself behind the door. Sehun looks at the little boy with a very cute beanie on top of his head, “Good morning Daniel.”

The little boy bows to him, making both of the adults surprised. “Anneyonghaseyo Sehun hyung.”

At that moment, Haru let out her first laughter after many days of sadness.

 

“Thanks for accompanying me to send Daniel to the kindergarten. He is very sad regarding my divorce.”

They both at the café near with Daniel kindergarten to have a cup of coffee. Since it’s Christmas in two days more, the café was filled with many Christmas decoration. The workers are wearing white and red beanie and there are also medium sized Christmas tree in the middle of the café. Not to mention, even it’s morning, they are still switching on the Christmas light that are draping along the dark green colored curtains.

“Do you really want this?” Sehun looks at her right in the eyes. “What?” “This divorce. I thought you love him. You still want him even when we married years ago.”

She nodded.

“yeah, that’s before I finally realized the one I really want is you.”

Sehun lazily nodded his head. “Yeahh..” Haru chuckled. Then Sehun stopped and his eyes immediately widened, “Wait! Do you just confessed to me?!” He shows his confused expression and Haru couldn’t help but to blurt a laugh when she saw it. Slowly, she nodded her head again.

“I love you Oh Sehun-”

Before she can even replied, Sehun already stands up and leans towards her, placing his lips on her lips.

 

 

 

Changmin laughed when he saw how happy Sehun is when he puts his brand new snapback on his head.

“Finally got the girl huh?”

Sehun smirked. “Yeah, but we have decided not to dating right away.” Changmin turned to him, “Why? I thought you are crazy about her.”

“I do.” Sehun laughed. “But there are still many things to consider about. She still doesn’t know about my job in Japan, Daniel still doesn’t know about us and she still doesn’t know whether she want to continue to stay here or move back to Seoul.” Checking his reflection on the mirror Sehun sighed, “And her divorce with Jongin haven’t settled yet.”

“Where are you going now?”

“Having breakfast with them of course.” He smiles brightly.

“Aish! I need to find a wife too! I wonder who’s willing!”

 

 

 

 

“Good morning Hyung.” Daniel greets Sehun when he steps inside the kitchen. “Good morning big boy.” He kissed on top of Daniel head before the little boy runs to his room to play with his toys. Looking around the kitchen area to make sure whether Daniel is really in his room, Sehun sneakily wrapped his around Haru waist from behind and kisses the back of her neck.

“Good morning.”

Haru chuckled. “Who knows Oh Sehun is so cheesy.” He turned her around and now they are facing each other.

“I love you.” He whispered and quickly pecks her. Haru smacked him lightly. “Yah! What if Daniel saw us?”

“You mean what if he saw this?” Sehun then quickly showers Haru face with his kisses and the lady squirmed and giggling while trying to block him.

“Stop! Sehun stop!” He laughed when he saw her reactions. “Okay, okay. Let’s have breakfast now. I’m going to get Daniel.” He kissed her forehead before leaving the kitchen.

Haru sighed happily. Touching her cheek, she is somehow glad when she can feel a little bit warmness on it.

 

 

 

 

  

Ten pm sharp, Sehun comes out from Daniel bedroom as he volunteers to put him to sleep. Coming out, he smiles affectionately when he saw Haru is making hot chocolate for both of them. She is humming the Jingle bells sound while putting two mini marshmallows in the mug.

He really likes this scene and he is glad he is able to see it again. He almost gives up and feels relieved he didn’t do it. Otherwise, this scene will only appear in his dreams again.

“What are you looking at ahjusshi?” Haru uses her knees and lift it until it reaches Sehun . “Come, sit down.”

Sehun rolled his eyes but his lips couldn’t stop stretching.

They have decided to watch Home Alone together and they looks so comfortable snuggling together. With her leaning on Sehun body and he leans his head on hers with their finger clasp together, they really looks like newlyweds.

“I want to request something.” Sehun said in the middle of the movie.

“What?”

“I want a proper confession.” Haru raised an eyebrow. “What?” Sehun smirked. “You heard me. I don’t like the way you confessed to me at that time, so I want a new confession.”

Haru rolled her eyes, “are you kidding me?” pushing off her body from Sehun, she turns to look at him, “Well, you don’t even give me beautiful confession too.”

“Hey, who said you can sit up?” Using his lips, he jutted it towards his shoulder few times, “come back here.”

“You are unbelievable !” Without saying anything, she returns to her original position.

And Sehun was like,

 

 

   

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE! and such a super duper crappy chapter! OMG! I'm so embarrased 

This is my first time celebrating Christmas and the staffs will have Magkeolli party too. I don’t drink so maybe I just buy myself few bottles of cider and watch Roommate or The Big Bang Theory until my stomach fills with gas.

 

Comments please!