1

Friend's Matters
*ringtone*
 
"Yoboseyo" a sleepy voice greets the caller. She peeked through her sleepy eyes and groaned, "what the hell Sehun! It's freaking 11:30pm!!"
 
"We don't meet at all today." Sehun blows a raspberry. 
 
Haru sleepily sighed, "what do you expect? It's Monday, we don't meet each other on Monday." 
 
"That's why this call was made. I don't see you today." 
 
She sleepily smiled. 
 
"How's your day?" 
 
"My day?" 
 
 
 
"Haru unnie" 
 
She stops from putting her books in the locker when she heard people mentioned her name. Fixing her hair, she turns around and immediately greeted by a girl. 
 
"Yes?" 
 
She looked down And saw the girl is handing her an envelope.   "What is this?"
 
 "Can you give this to Sehun Oppa? 
 
Haru smile , she takes the letter and put it in her locker. "I will give him the letter but it's up to him on what he is going to do to the letter." 
 
The girl nodded understandingly. "Thanks unni" 
 
She shakes her head, "juniors~" 
 
 
Haru finished telling her story. "Yah, are you there or not?" 
 
"I'm here." 
 
"Then?" 
 
Sehun stands up, walking to his study desk. Running his long slender fingers on it. "I want to hear your story not that girl's." 
 
When Haru didn't say anything, Sehun speaks again, "how's your test?" 
 
"How did you know?" Haru blinked, now she is not sleepy anymore. She rolled her body and lay flat on her stomach. 
 
"You didn't have the appetite to eat. And you said my joke is funny." He said mockingly. One thing about sehun is that he didn't know how to make jokes. 
 
Haru snorted. "Well... It was okay." 
 
Sehun smirked, closing the door to his house, he starts his car engine and drive while talking to her. "I know you will say that. Look out of your windows" 
 
She raised an eyebrow. "Why?" 
 
"Just do it." 
 
Although she is skeptical, but she still stands up and walk to her windows, looking down only to see Oh Sehun wearing black skinny jeans and his favourite red varsity jacket. 
 
Phone still on her ear, she saw Sehun smirked and that smirk sound reached her ear. "How long have you been standing there?" 
 
Instead of answering her question, sehun mouthed her, "na wa." Grunting, she throws her Iphone on the bed and rush outside. 
 
"Lee Haru, I bought your favourite drink, green tea frappe." 
 
She happily claps her hand. 
 
"Congratulations on your failure!" 
 
*pakl!* sound of someone being hit hard on his back
 
"Stupid." 
 
"gay" 
 
 
And Haru doesn't know the name that she keeps calling him since school will end up him bringing his boyfriend back to his house.
 
 
 
  
"Sehun, don't forget to invite Haru for tonight's dinner." Mrs. Oh remind him when she saw he is wearing his pair of red converse sneakers. 
 
He nodded his head. "Yea umma. At what time?" 
 
"7pm sharp. Now, oh sehun, don't you bring her late again." 
 
He couldn't help but to chuckle. He still remember the first time he got his driving license and mr. Oh has asked him to pick Haru at her house. They arrived at Oh residence at 9:30pm because Sehun has forgot his way to his own house and to make thing worse, both of them didn't bring their hand phone. 
 
Mrs. Oh saw her son chuckling. "Don't be late." 
 
"Yes umma." He kissed her cheek before leaving for school. 
 
 
Haru is in the class when few of her classmates went to her seat. "Want to eat deokbokki ? There's a new stall at the end of the street." 
 
By the mentioned of deokbokki, Haru eyes lit up, making her friends grinned. "Arasseo. I will tell my mom and dad." 
 
Then all of them are walking out from the class, happily heading to school's main entrance. They are chatting about the current Kpop star when one of Haru friends mentioned that Sehun looks like one of the EXO members. 
 
Haru gasped horridly. "Are you blind or what?!" Her friends chuckled. Haru never respond well when they are praising Sehun. "They might share the same name but EXO's Sehun is far more handsome and hot than brat Oh Sehun. "
 
 
"Ehem." 
 
Just by the sound of someone clearing his throat, she already know who it was. Immediately, her group of friends ditched her, leaving her alone with the brat, Oh Sehun. 
 
She slowly turn around and make a 'hehe' sound. "Sehun ah.." 
 
He ignores her. Turned his heels and walk away. 
 
"Aish! Sehun yah!" 
 
Unknowing to her, Sehun is smirking, happy to annoys her. 
 
 
She followed him until they reached his car. Sehun opens his car door when Haru hand blocked him from getting inside. "Why are you looking for me?" 
 
Without saying anything, he grabs her bag pack and throw it at the back seat along with his. "Umma want you to join us for dinner." 
 
He grabs her hand and pull her to passenger seat. "I will take you to the deokbokki stall tomorrow." She nodded and they both smiled before Sehun opens the door for her. Once she is inside, Sehun make a face to her and he soon gets inside the car. 
 
 
"Haru, do you have a boyfriend?" 
 
Sehun snorted once he heard his mum. Haru shot him a glare before smiling sweetly to Mrs.Oh, "no auntie. Still focusing on my studies." 
 
"How can she when a guy near her and she will go all tomato." 
 
"Sehun!" 
 
She kicked him under the table and Sehun winced in pain. He hissed to her before he grabs her hand to prevent her from punching him next. 
 
Without they noticed, both of them holding hand while eating dinner together. 
 
 
 
 
P/s: hello! How's the first chapter? I'm sorry if there is any mistake because I'm currently typing on my iPhone so will properly edit this chapter once I got back home. Enjoy everyone! 
 
Comments are <3