25

Friend's Matters

I’m pregnant?!

 

Me?!

 

I can barely take care of myself and now, I’m pregnant?

 

 

 

 

Sehun frowned while glancing at Haru, he is driving out from the hospital since there’s nothing wrong with Haru’s body. Turns out, she collapsed because she skipped her breakfast this morning and the stress didn’t help either. Since he broke the news to her, Haru haven’t said a single word towards him and that make him worried. 

 

Seeing the traffic light turns to red, Sehun quickly pulls the hand brake and turns to her. 

 

“Haru.” 

 

She didn’t turn towards him but he knew she heard him well. 

 

“Lee Haru, say something.” When she is still ignoring him, he runs his hand through his hair in frustration. “I prefer you punch me, kick me or even throw a bunch of curse words towards me. Just don’t silent yourself.”

 

Immediately, he heard a sigh after and at that time, Sehun feels like he wants to get out from his car and screams on top of his lung to express how happy he is when he heard that little sigh. The first sound comes out from Haru mouth. 

 

With a sudden honk sound from the car behind them, Sehun shifted the gear before saying, “We continue this at my house. My parents is out of town.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan stared at the man besides him. They both decided to ‘chill’ right in front of Sehun house, so they have sitting on the black tar road for almost ten minutes already. Looking at how Jongin staring into the space is making Luhan feels guilty for dumping the news on him without warning him about anything. 

 

Well, I did warning him about going to the hospital.

 

After that sudden outburst from Luhan, Jongin abruptly has turned mute. He didn’t speak anything and just followed Luhan suggestion on sitting on the road. 

 

“Look,” Luhan starts, throwing some pebbles on the road. “I’m sorry you have to hear it like that. But-”

 

“Don’t.” 

 

Jongin looks up, “Don’t tell them that I know about this matter.” 

 

“Wae?” 

 

He frowned. “Just don’t. Whatever I’m going to do after this is none of your business.” 

 

That pretty boy scoffed. “If it wouldn’t for me, you wouldn’t know.” That came out as whispers. “Suit yourself.” He said louder this time.

 

Jongin then leaves Sehun place. Although his heart is screaming for him to go to Haru’s place but he knows, he needs to calm himself first before anything else. He knew himself to well and if meeting with Haru with his rising temperature, he hundred percent sure he will throws a fit. And, repeating the same mistake is the last thing Jongin wants to do. He will truly despised himself if he let that happen to him and Haru.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Jongin left the place, Luhan sighed before leaning on the brick wall again. He is actually debating with his own sense of logic on whether he should stay and wait for Sehun or follow Jongin decision that is left the place. He wants to stay, to see and to hear what will Sehun explain regarding this matter when he confront him. However, deep inside of him, he is actually afraid. Afraid if his theory will turns into a fact and this will be the end of his relationship with Oh Sehun. 

 

“Haru.” He whispered. Somehow a foreign feeling starts to develop in Luhan. After all this matter, he couldn’t help but to have a little hatred feeling towards Lee Haru. 

 

Hate is a powerful word, Luhan. 

 

He sighed over his own words. “I should go back.” Luhan said to himself before sadly turns away from his boyfriend residence. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you want to drink something?” 

 

Haru nodded. “Cold water please.”

 

Sehun mumbled a simple okay before taking off his jacket and throw it on the bed first before leaving the room and runs down the kitchen.    

 

As soon as Sehun leaves the room, Haru quickly covers her face using her hand and sceams. 

 

“ARGH!!!!”

 

She has been wanted to do that ever since Sehun told her the news.

 

“I’m pregnant.” She whispers when she lift up her head. “I have a living being in my stomach.” Her hands flew to her still flat stomach. “What should I do?” 

 

Sehun brows met in the middle when he heard the last part of Haru rambling. He has been standing by the door since he heard her screaming sounds just now. He also saw how Haru carefully caressing her stomach. 

 

“Haru.” He handed her the glass of cold water. She mumbled a simple thank before taking it and drink it in one go. “Sehun.” He plopped beside her on his bed. 

 

“I’m afraid.” 

 

She let her head drops on Sehun sturdy shoulder before sighing. His arm automatically wrapped on Haru shoulders. 

 

“You don’t think about aborting this child right?”

 

Haru eyes widened. Pushing Sehun body away, “Mwoh?! No! I will never do that. Although this event is unexpected, but I will never do that! I don’t want to be a murderer. I am insulted that you said that to me, Oh.” 

 

“Mian.” He guided her back to his arm. Of course he knew Haru will not abort the baby -although it’s still haven’t fully develop yet but there is a living being in her stomach. How did he knew? He doesn’t know why, but he just knew. 

 

“Now, tell me what we should do?” Her voice broke Sehun from his own of thought. 

 

This time is Sehun turns to buried his face on his hands, planting his both elbows on his knees as support. Suddenly he remembers something. Slightly turning his head towards Haru. 

 

“What?” 

 

“Today, you collapsed. Why?” 

 

“Err..”

 

“You said you went with your friends instead, a male stranger called me.” He said, slightly pressing on the male word.  

 

Haru winced because she knew, Sehun caught her and explaining to him will take some time because he will not accept the story summary because he even wants to know the details. 

 

“Where do you want me to start?” 

 

“Start from the moment after I sent you the message. Wait, you did get my message right?” Sehun raised an eyebrow and when he saw Haru nodded, he moves his hand, gesturing her to continue.

 

Haru sighed. “I think I just tell you the summary -”

 

“Details, Lee. Details.” 

 

See?! 

 

“Arasseo! Well, after I get your message, I thought I can meet with Jongin so I went to the parking lot.” 

 

“Then?” 

 

“Well, I did met him, only the meeting didn’t end nicely.” 

 

He frowned. “What do you mean? What did he do to you?” 

 

“More like what we do to him. He saw our picture. He doesn’t feel happy about it.” He almost rolled his eyes but halted himself. “Are you okay?” She shrugged. “I don’t think I will be okay after this.” She forced a smile before continues. “We had a small fight. After that I don’t want to meet anyone because I’m so pissed so I left. I walked, ignoring my growling stomach and thirst. Next thing I knew, I saw you in the hospital.” 

 

Sehun make a tch sound.”So you ditched me and lied to me, Lee Haru?”

 

“I need a moment okay. The man that I love had a fight with me. What am I supposed to do? Gosh!” 

 

He went silent for a moment. “You know, we can tell Jongin about our case if you want.” 

 

“Why would you do that?” 

 

“Because I don’t want you to hurt yourself, because of me.” 

 

Haru puts her hand on his. “Oh, I already promised you on keeping the secret between us and I will not exposing it for the sake of my feelings.”

 

He then puts his hand on hers. “You have suffered enough for me. I don’t want because of me, Jongin and you will separate again.”

 

She looked at him questioningly. “I thought you despised him. ”

 

“I do. But you love him. I promise , Lee Haru. I will do anything just for you and him to be together.”

 

Haru looks at him in astonishment. Sehun raised an eyebrow. 

 

“Mwoh?” 

 

“Where is my best friend Oh Sehun?” Putting her both hands on Sehun both cheek, she shakes it left and right. “ You better tell me! Where did you hide him?!” Haru makes a face. 

 

 

He imitates her before flicks her forehead. 

 

“Pabo!” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jongin-ah, please stop drinking.” 

 

He blocked the manly hand on his shoulder before grabbing another bottle of beer and drink it like there’s no tomorrow. 

 

His driver, Mr. Tae has been trying to stops him since the moment he got a called to pick him at the nightclub in Itaewon. He frowned when he saw a tear escaped Jongin’s right eye. 

 

“Jongin-ah….”

 

He looks worriedly on the young man before seeing Jongin falls asleep on the kitchen counter. 

 

“What happened to you my dear? Why you looks so broken?” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun and Haru wake up almost at the same time but this time they didn’t sleep on the same bed. Sehun thought that as precaution but Haru dismissed that by saying it’s nothing since they are not drunk. 

 

He puts his both hand on his waist before rotate his waist in circular motion, a result from sleeping on the uncomfortable couch. 

 

“I’ve told you to sleep with me.” Haru said after she got out from the bathroom after cleaning herself. “Go wash up. I wait for you downstairs.”

 

He nodded his head before grabbing his towel. “Oh yeah, I left your pregnancy result on the kitchen counter. I forgot to take it with me last night. Please hide it before my parent found out.” 

 

“Ok-”

 

“You meant this paper?” 

 

A female voice butts in and Sehun and Haru head turns towards the room door. There, they both saw two females and two male standing together with frown plastered on their slightly wrinkled forehead. 

 

“We’re doomed.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ailee's Note: Thank you for all the comments! Oh yeah, I accidentaly saw there are upvotes for this story. OMG!!! Guise~~~ I don't expect that you will do that. I don't think the story deserved an upvotes at all. But, thank you!! Thank You!! Thank You!!! 

 

Thank You to : 

 

Janeapril , baechimi (she makes a great poster, FYI! ), himuphunhan , zieqaeira  and Caswar