3

Friend's Matters

 

That night, Sehun can't put himself together. He keeps on remembering Luhan face traits and that smile of him. Damn! He thought. 

Has he turned gay? 

Going downstairs, Sehun silently grab few of fashion magazine that his mom buys monthly and take it to his room. He sits on the floor and flip open the page where male model decorating the colorful pages. 

Then he stares at the male model. 

2 minutes, 

4 minutes, 

"!" He snapped, harshly closed back the magazine. 

He feel nothing at all. Nothing

If he is gay, he must be feel by seeing the male model upper body. However no, he doesn't feel a thing. 

Sitting down on his bed, he tried to remembers if he ever faced this kind of situation before? After much thinking, he shook his head. He always find girls beautiful although he never dated before. He watched with few of his friends during high school and he even have a "hard stick" because of that. 

But why Luhan presence make him questioned his preferences? 

He supposed to go out with Haru tonight as he promised her that he will bring her to the new deobokki stall near their campus. But seeing him in this condition, he quickly text her, saying he is lazy to go out tonight. 

"Jerk" she replied. 

He grinned. Haru always have her own way on making him curved a smile on his face. 

Sehun knew, although he is a cold person, a fact that he will not argue,  he is also known in campus and he can pretty much said he received love letter everyday, doesn't matter whether it's from his senior or his junior. However, their love letter sadly will end up in the bin as he never takes his time to read any of them. 

Haru called him heartless when he told her about it. 

Thus, the only girl that really close with him is Lee Haru. Sometimes it even make Sehun wonder on how she can stands his coldness.  No, they are not best friend, they are just close with each other. They like to insult each other and none of them will be offended by that. 

They just cool like that. 

No, scratch that, Haru is cool like that. Sehun don't think there are any girl like Haru in his campus. 

And suddenly Luhan image popped in his mind. He sighed. 

What is he going to do about him?