9

Friend's Matters

“What the that are you talking about?” 

 

JongIn raised an eyebrow. “Since when did you so good at cursing?” He then chuckled. “You are prettier with long hair.” 

 

Haru steps forward, grabbing her student card and walks away. Not forget to show the guard her student card. 

 

“Just wait Haru! You will be mine!” 

 

She covers her ears when she heard JongIn shouts from behind. 

 

 

 

Surprisingly, Haru didn’t meet JongIn at all for the rest of the week. It was a relieved but a part of her still curious. Meanwhile, her relationship with Luhan is getting better. Luhan and Sehun doesn’t stick together when they are in campus. Probably wants to hide their relationship. 

 

“Not going out on date today?” 

 

Luhan shook his head. “We decided to not always meet each other. Afraid that we will quickly feel boring if we do that.” Haru smiled. “Good then.” 

 

Since the finals are coming, Sehun always on the phone with Haru for only fifteen minutes and another fifteen minutes with Luhan. Haru praised him silently for his consideration. Maybe because of the finals, she is getting closer with Luhan day by day. They eat together, study together and basically do everything together except when they are going back home. 

 

Thankfully Sehun didn’t mind about that. He is also getting busy with his finals since medicine student always need to give extra handwork to maintain their pointer. 

 

Throughout this three months of being Luhan’s friend, Haru noticed that he is a very considerate guy. He always takes care of her and somehow she feels like she is having a brother. A brother who really really takes care of his sister. Luhan also knew his limit on being Sehun boyfriend as he rarely speaks bad about Sehun and not talking about Sehun all the time. 

 

 

 

“I’m going out with Luhan today.” Sehun informed Haru when he drop by at her house. “Really? Good then. it’s been a while.” 

 

He nodded. “I miss my boyfriend.” He whispered it to her, afraid her parent will hear them. She nodded. “I know. Even Luhan said that too.” Watching Sehun smirk while wearing his jacket, Haru couldn’t help but to feel lonely. She knew, Sehun is Luhan’s right now so she can’t expect him to always be there for her. 

 

“I’m going now.” He opens the door. Haru grabs her jacket, intending to send Sehun till her gate. 

 

“When is your finals?” She asked when they arrived at the gate.  

 

“Next two weeks. Yours?” 

 

“Same.” 

 

Sehun ruffles her hair, “Good luck then.” She smiled while nodding her head. 

 

 

 

Haru is studying for two hours already since Sehun left her house. Feeling tired with all the books, she decided to drop at the nearest cafe to grab her favourite drink. Grabbing her jacket, she went downstairs and locked the door before walking down the street. 

 

“Welcome.” 

 

She is greeted by the cashier when she reached at the counter, ready to order her drink. Once she ordered, she move to the chair to take a seat. But once she turns her body, the first thing she saw is, a guy wearing a cap but he turned it to back, stuck an earphone on his right ear, looking lost in the menu. 

 

 

 

 

 

She really wants to ignore the fact that he is there, however seeing JongIn unusual expressions, she sighed. 

 

I really am going to regret this.

 

“Hi.” 

 

Upon hearing the female voice, JongIn disbelievingly stares at her. 

 

“What? Fine, I’m going.”

 

Immediately he stands up and grabs Haru hand, “No. I was stunned.” Taking out the chair in front of him, he makes Haru have a seat there. “It’s one in the morning. Studying?”

 

“How do you know?”

 

“In the past-”

 

“Please don’t talk about the past.”  She sighed. “That actually b-”

 

JongIn grabs her hand on the table, “Look, I’m sorry okay. I admit, that was totally my fault. But when I want to meet you, Sehun doesn’t let me.” 

 

Haru places her hand on JongIn hand, slowly remove from holding her hand. “I know. Sehun told me. It just, I was so hurt. What SooJung done to me at that time really hurt me. You don’t know how big is the damage you gave me, Kai.”

 

His eyes flickered to her pair of brown eyes. “K.. Kai?” 

 

 

“SooJung ah, Kai replied your mail again last night.” 

 

She rolled her eyes. “I told that stupid guy don’t mail me anymore.” Haru shook her head, “He is not stupid, he is having a crush on you, okay. Don’t call him that.” 

 

SooJung scoffed, “You are defending him now? First you gave him nickname then you are defending him now?” 

 

“I’m just being nice okay. He helped me a lot.”

 

“Nice my .” She stands up and bend until she reach Haru eye level. “Imagine that one day Kai found out that you are the one who replying his mail. He must be hating you for lying to him.” 

 

 

 “I know, you know that I gave you the nickname, Kai.” She sighed. She doesn’t care anymore. If he wants to talk about the past, okay, let’s talk. 

 

“Yeah. I know it after SooJung tell me everything that day.” He hold Haru hand again. She tries to take her hand away but Kai hold it strongly. 

 

“I was blind. At that time I never saw your kindness. I believe in every single thing that SooJung said. But let me make up all my mistakes to you. Please.” He pleads when he saw how Haru reacts. 

 

Haru is one tough woman. He knew that. Otherwise, how can she still went to school after SooJung inhumanly embarrassed Haru in front of all the students in their school, telling everyone Haru is having a sick crush on him and keep replying the email that JongIn sent to SooJung by pretending to be her. 

 

Of course, at that time JongIn too embarrassed to say anything and end up shouting at her in front of all the students. Guess who is the one who save her from the chaos scene? 

 

Yes, Oh Sehun. 

 

 

 

“I miss you.” Sehun kiss Luhan head. Luhan nuzzled his head at Sehun neck. “I miss you too.” Running up and down his finger on his boyfriend arm, they talk about what they have missed in these few weeks. Luhan is doing the listening job instead of talking because Sehun seems like he wants to pour his heart out. 

 

“Sleep?” 

 

Luhan blinked. Did he just falls asleep?  Rubbing his eyes, Sehun stops him and runs his thumb slowly on Luhan eyelid. “I must be boring you.” 

 

He smiled. “You are not. I guess I must be tired than I think.” He glanced at Sehun then look in front. “But I think, a kiss by my boyfriend will make me awake for the whole night!” 

 

Impressed by his cheekiness, Sehun pulls Luhan closer to him, kiss his forehead before leaned down to catch his lips. 

 

Giving him their real first kiss.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

p/s: Comments are <3! Thanks @himuphunhan and @yunjae86 for keep on commenting every chapter. I really appreciated that! *cries*