49

Friend's Matters

"SEHUN!" 

 
Sehun was thrown aside when Jongin fist met his jaw. He cursed and stands up. Without uttering any word, he swing his arm and this time his fist meet with Jongin jaw. Haru looked at both guys with concern. 
 
"Stop it you guys!" She yelled. Her wrist is throbbing but she ignore the feeling and went in front of Jongin. 
 
"Kai, stop!" He pushes her again and her wrist received the same impact again. Sehun saw Jongin is walking towards him again and when the guy grabs his shirt collar, three of them heard a loud sobbing sound coming from behind them. 
 
Jongin spun around and saw Daniel is by his room door, crying while wiping his tears away. 
 
"Dad, Hyung, why are you fighting?" He cried again. Haru quickly stands up and wrapped Daniel in her arms. "No no Daniel. Dad and Hyung are not fighting. Don't worry." 
 
Jongin let go of Sehun collar and walk to his son. "Daniel, I'm sorry." He kissed his forehead. 
 
Without looking at Sehun, Haru asked him to leave. Sehun didn't take any second to stay anymore.
 
After she heard the sound of door clicked, she picks up Daniel and enter his room. "I will sleep with Daniel tonight. Let's talk about us tomorrow." She closed the door immediately. 
 
Jongin cursed silently. 
 
 
 
 
 
Changmin opens the door with sleepy eyes when he heard a frantic knock on the door. He glanced at the clock and it shows two in the morning. 
 
"What the hell Sehun ? Why are you drunk?" 
 
"Hyung." He cries. "Hyung...." Changmin helps him until he reached Sehun bed and tucked him under the blanket. 
 
"Hyung..." Sehun put an arm on his forehead and soon after that Changmin heard a sobbing sound. 
 
 
 
The next morning, Haru didn't even bother to wake Jongin up for work and she is the one sending their son to the kindergarten. He wakes up with nothing on the dining table and he knows his wife is giving him the cold shoulder. 
 
After sending Daniel, Haru went to the hospital to check on her wrist because it keep on throbbing since last night. While waiting for her name to be called, she went to the cafeteria to have her breakfast. 
 
"Haru?" 
 
She turns around and shocked to see Changmin in his white coat standing behind her. 
 
"Changmin - sshi? What are you doing here?" 
 
"Doesn't Sehun tell you we need to stay in New York for the doctor course?" 
 
"Yeah, he did mentioned it to me." 
 
Changmin looks at her free hand and saw she is holding a piece of small paper contains number. "You come here for?" 
 
"Oh. I think I hurt my wrist last night. So I come to have it check up." 
 
He nodded his head and Sehun scene last night comes into his mind. "Sehun is with you last night?" 
 
Haru slowly nodded her head. "How is he?" 
 
"Despite having a bruised jaw and come back  to the hotel like a total mess, he's fine." He smiled. 
 
She avoided his gaze. 
 
 
 
 
"Yah!" Changmin kicks Sehun . They are in the sleeping place for the Doctor in the hospital and after the talk, Sehun spends his break sleeping in the room. He doesn't even focus on the talk just now. 
 
"Aish Hyung!" He kicks Changmin leg. The older doctor laughed. "I saw Daniel's mom just now." He then left the room. 
 
"Daniel's mom?" He whispered while closing his eyes and when the fact hits him, his eyes widened and he quickly gets out from the room, searching for Haru as soon as he can. 
 
"Haru Haru Haru Haru...." He chants her name while his eyes widely looking for her. And luck on his side when he spotted her coming out from the doctor room. 
 
"Haru!" He yelled then laughed when he saw how shocked she is until her medicine all fall down on the floor. He runs to her and helps Haru picking up on her medicine. 
 
"What are you doing here? Let's have a cup of coffee." He puts his hand on Haru wrist and when he try to pulls her, Sehun heard her winced in pain. He turned back and saw her bandaged wrist. 
 
Haru looks down in shame. 
 
"That bastard did this to you right? I'm so going to -" 
 
"Don't!" Haru looks up, "whatever you want to say, don't do that." He then grabs Haru uninjured hand and together they head to the cafe. 
 
 
"Did he do anything to you after I left?" Haru shook her head. "I sleep with Daniel last night." 
 
"Haru, I'm sorry for last night. I didn't mean to make him hurt you or whatsoever."
 
"It's okay, I'm used to it actually." She tried to smile but Sehun knows her better than anyone.
 
"I'm going now. Daniel is coming back soon and I want to pick him up. See you next time okay." Haru stands up and kisses his cheek before left the place. 
 
Sehun eyes follow her until she out from the hospital. "Used to it?" He stands up and quickly go to the room where he found Haru just now. He saw the female doctor there, Dr. Smith. A senior of him. 
 
"Dr. Smith, can I ask you about Haru?" 
 
Dr. Smith smiles, "you know I can't talk about my patient Dr. Oh." 
 
"But she is my best friend. I just met her and would like to know about her wrist. How's her condition?" 
 
Dr. Smith seems unsure but seeing how Sehun is desperate enough, she sighed. 
 
"Mrs. Kim already come here for few times already because she sometimes will get hit by her husband. Mr. Kim is an abusive person. Luckily it didn't leave any mark on her body. She doesn't want to let me know but I know the wrist is caused by her husband too." 
 
 
 
 
Sorry short update! I will be leaving for Japan tomorrow for a week! Pray for my safety! ^^