48

Friend's Matters

It was exactly two weeks after Sehun visit to Haru house. He doesn't know what is their relationship now becAuse last time he went there, they only say sorry to each other and that was it. But, when he think about it, what does he wants from the last encounter? 

 
He wants her back into his arms? She is never his at the first place. 
 
He wants her to leave her family and go to Japan together with him? Of course she won't do that, she has a husband and a son for God sake. 
 
Looking to his right, he sighed when he saw the big brown groceries bag. He finally have a free time from his doctor course and he chooses to spend with Haru although the chances that Daniel and Jongin will be together with her. 
 
"What are you sighing for ?" 
 
Changmin smirked. He like it when he saw Sehun is stress over something because knowing him, Sehun never stress about girl except this one particular girl. And he is determined to find out how interesting this Haru to make Sehun falls over her for a long time. 
 
"Shut up Hyung." Sehun looks at him sideways. "Don't talk any crap when you meet her. I don't want any awkward moment." 
 
"Yeah yeah " changmin make a face before Sehun rings the door bell. 
 
 
 
Haru heard the door bell and quickly wipes her both hand on the apron she wears. She takes a look at Daniel who is watching his favorite cartoon on TV and proceed to the door. 
 
"Hi." 
 
Haru smiled when she saw Sehun. "Hey." She went forward and one arm hugged him. She then noticed a tall man standing beside the door. She quickly pulls back and bow to him. "Anneyonghaseyo" 
 
Changmin bows back, "anneyonghaseyo." Haru turns, "please come in." Changmin managed to mouthed "she's pretty" to Sehun before he takes off his shoes and follow Haru. Sehun smirk before takes off his shoes too. 
 
"I bring you this." Sehun placed the brown bag on the counter. "I hope you don't mind I suddenly come here." Haru shook her head. "It's okay. The more the merrier." She smiled and walks to Sehun. "What did you bought?" 
 
"Ingredients for carbonara." He looks around and saw Changmin already play with Daniel. "Where's Jongin?" 
 
"Oh, he needed to go to Brooklyn I think. Something comes up." 
 
Sehun walks closer to Haru who is arranging the ingredients on the counter and hold both of her wrist. Haru gasped when their skin touched. 
 
"Sehun ~" 
 
He gave her a warm smile and it's enough to make her heart grew warm. Slowly, he wrapped his arms around her slender body, "I just want to hug my best friend. I miss you." Haru let out a soft giggle before returning the hug too. "I miss my best friend too." 
 
Sehun let go of her and places a friendly kiss on her forehead, "let me help you with the spaghetti." Haru beamed and nodded her head. 
 
Changmin saw all their interactions and he frowned slightly due to their closeness. 
 
 
Lunch went smoothly for four of them. Haru get to know Changmin and same goes to him. But Changmin knew better than anyone to mentioned about Kkot-nim in front of Haru. 
 
"Sehun, why don't you go play with Daniel while I help Haru with the dishes?" Sehun look at him with uncertain look. 
 
"Don't bother Changmin sshi. I just put it in the dishwasher." Haru picks up the dirty dishes before moving to the sink. He turns to look at Sehun and mouthed "go" at him. Sehun rolled his eyes before turning to Daniel,  "Daniel, let's go see your toys." Daniel smiled happily and quickly drags Sehun hand away. 
 
"Here." Changmin handed the plate to Haru. "Thank you." Haru smiled. Finished, she takes her water heater before turns the tap to let water fill in the water heater. 
 
"Can I ask you something?" She turns to him, "go ahead." Haru takes a few packets of instant coffee. "Do you have the same feeling towards Sehun?" 
 
Haru halted from pouring the coffee into the cup. "What do you mean?" 
 
"You know what I mean," Changmin takes the empty cup and the packet inside her grip and pour it himself. "I appreciated it if you don't play with Sehun feelings. Not after what he had been through." She turns to him, "in case you forget, my surname is Kim. I am Kim Jongin wife and the mother of Daniel Kim. Sehun clearly knows how I feel towards him." 
 
He smirked, "then, do you?" Without waiting for Haru to reply, he takes the hot coffee to the living room. 
 
Haru can feel her anger is rising. But not because of Changmin, because of her. She knows Changmin is right and she just too stubborn to admit the fact. 
 
 
 
Jongin rubs his eyes sleepily when he feels ticklish under his nose. Peeking with one eye, he smiles when he saw the long hair buried her face on his chest. He playfully plays with her long hair before his hand went towards south. 
 
"Jongin."
 
He smirked. "Last night still not enough for me." 
 
The lady pushes her blonde long hair and grabs Jongin neck to give him a kiss. "I'm tired. And you need to go back to your wife." She said mockingly. 
 
 
 
Sehun has been spending his free time with Haru and Daniel lately since the course timetable is not as busy as the first week. He find it weird that he always not seeing Jongin in the house and Haru always said, "he is out of town for work." 
 
He is not trying to mess up Jongin and Haru marriage, he just want to spend time with Haru. To make up all the lost time during their separation. Of course, he stills bears the feelings towards her but if she doesn't want to accept it then it's not her fault and he never once blamed her. 
 
Daniel and him has come to a close term where the small kid has called Sehun "Hyung" while Haru playfully asked Daniel to call him "ahjusshi" instead. 
 
He usually spends his time from evening to night, after Daniel falls asleep. And during those alone time with Haru, he can step by step filling his emptiness. 
 
"Cheers." Haru smiled when their glass clinked. Sehun shows her his eye smile and she scoffed. "Don't show me that smile. It doesn't work for me." 
 
"You can't blame a guy to try."
 
They both laughed when their eyes met. "Gosh, I miss the time we spend together Sehun-ah." She swirled the dark purple liquid inside her glass. "Yeah, me too." Slowly, he puts his hand on top of her head and ruffled her black long hair. 
 
The sound of the door open shocked them both. Haru quickly walks to the door and saw Jongin staring at the stranger shoes by the door. 
 
"Kai," she smiled and went to hug him. "I thought you are coming back tomorrow." 
 
Instead of replying her sweet smile, Jongin is frowning while looking at her. "Whose shoes is that?" 
 
She pulls away, "it's Sehun." He glanced at the clock on the wall and scoffed, "this late? What did you guys do huh?" 
 
Sehun heard the commotion and quickly go in front. "Hi Jongin." He raised up one hand. "It's late don't you think Oh Sehun? What are you still doing here with my wife?" The doctor can clearly heard the stern voice and know he shouldn't stay any longer. He turns to the living room and grabs his phone and wallet. "Okay, I'm sorry. I will go now." He turns to Haru and she mouthed him I'm sorry. He nodded his head. 
 
"What? Too sad your boyfriend is leaving you?" Jongin sudden interruption make Sehun turns his body and face him. "What's wrong with you man?" Sehun started to raise his voice. 
 
Haru quickly stands in between them. She knows what will happen if both guys keep on provoking each other. "Kai, please come down. He only stays this late to accompany Daniel." 
 
Jongin become furious and shoved Haru aside, making the poor lady fall on the floor, hand first. 
 
"Haru!" Sehun rushed to her and scans her wrist. He then turned to Jongin, "If you got any problem with me, lash it out on me, not her. She is not at fault here." 
 
"Okay then." Without noticed, Jongin swings his knuckles towards Sehun jaw.