Chapter 8

Our love is required

 

 

****************************

 

Ring!!..ring!!..ring...

 

the sound of Hyun ae's alarm clock wake her up. She woke up with a good mood as always. She got up on her bed and take a bath smiling. When she's done she went out of her room and head to the kitchen where her mother,father and younger brother are waiting for her..

 

"Good morning"she greeted cheerfully.

 

"Good morning too honey"her parents greeted back...

 

"Good morning too nonna"her younger brother greeted too. She sit across her mother and start to eat...

 

"Jaejin...eat faster were running out of time..were gonna be late at school"Hyun ae said to her brother...

 

"Yes nonna".....Hyun ae start to eat fast...and she finished fast. She place her plate at their sink and let the helpers to wash it..

 

"Jaejin let's go..."Hyun ae said then went to the car...jaejin follow...Jaejin enter the car and the driver start the ride...the ride was just 20 minutes..thank god that there's no traffic jam. Jaejin and Hyun ae both went out of their car and went to their own class room...

 

On Hyun ae's way up to her room she spotted her friend..much as Best friend Hana..

 

."Hi there"Hyun ae greeted.."Ohh...waiting for me??"She added approaching Hana.

 

"Not really"Hana reply chuckling.

 

"Let's go..our terror teacher might complain for us being late."Hyun ae said then they walk off...

 

lunch time has come and that's the most beautiful time for Hyun ae...lunch break means that she's going to see her precious man/ultimate crush...She was smiling brightly when she enter the school cafeteria looking for someone...and whewn she found him she seat just near the guy and stare at him lovingly...mesmerize by his look...

 

"Here we go again.."Hana whisper then stand to get their food...after a couple of minutes Hana came with a tray on her hand..put it above the table and settled down...

 

"Yah!!!Hyun ae stop staring at him...he might melt.."Hana said stopping Hyun ae to day dream about the guy she's been staring for almost a minutes already..

 

."Huh??...you're saying something??"Hyun ae ask getting back on her senses...

 

"Stop staring....and may I ask...actually I always ask..what kind of personality does he have and you being like that..huh??...look he's not even attractive at all...yes he's cute but...why???"Hana said still can't understand what's the reason for Hyun ae being like that when it comes to that guy...

 

"What are you talking about...he's not just cute for your information he's Handsome...H-A-N-D-S-O-M-E"Hyun ae said still looking at the man of his life..

 

"Handsome your face...there's a lot of boys here look every where there's more Handsome there.."Hana said looking arounf the cafeteria...

 

"No there's not ... Only him is Handsome for me"Hyun ae said ..

 

"What ever"Hana said rolling her eyes and start to eat...

 

"By the way..do you know his name already"Hana ask while chewing..

 

"Not yet...but I'm gonna ask him now"Hyun ae said thinking something stupid...

 

"How??"Hana ask...this...Hyun ae pour her juice all over the table....Hana widen her eyes on how Hyun ae did something she didn't expect to happen...

 

"God..My juice spill..."Hyun ae said and she make sure the guy that she want her to notice her hears her...

 

"Oh my god...my uniform"she added..the guy turn his attention at her then went to her and clean the table quickly....he wipe it and after he's done he take a step away but Hyun ae stop him...

 

"Wait.."She said holding his arm...

 

"Did you need something else"the guy ask then pull his arm away from Hyun ae...Hyun ae quickly retrieve her hand

 

"can I ask you name anyways..."She ask slightly blushing...

 

"Sorry miss but I have to work.."He said then take a step again...but again Hyun ae stop her..

 

."Just your name..."She said almost pleading....

 

"Why?"The guy ask confuse...

 

"Just give me your name...My Hyun ae...if you want to know me too "she said then hold the guys hand for a hand shake...she cheer when she holds the guys hand..the guy frown...

 

"I-Im Hongki"the guy said then pull his hand away and walk away...Hongki feels uncomfortable when someone holds his hand especially when it comes to a girl...

 

."Hongki...Hongki oppa"Hyun ae mumble. Smiling like crazy...then sit again on her chair...Hana just look at her then shook her head...

 

"She's obsess"Hana whisper to herself..

 

"I hold his hand..and I knew his name already...oh my god"Hyun ae cheer getting drown on her own happiness.

 

 

 

****************************

update 

sorry for the long wait...

hope you all like this chapter..ahahahha

 

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO IF YOU WANT.

<3