Chapter 1

Our love is required

 

 

*****************

 

"Unnie...please take him...please"Hongki's mother plea to her older sister to take good care of the 8months old Hongki...

 

"I don't like...I all ready have 3 children...we can't take good care of him"Hongki's aunt refuse to take care of the 8moths old Hongki...

 

"Please...I promise..we promise to come back after three years...we just need to be successfully...we promise to came back please..."Hongki's mother continue to plea until she and Hongki' father knelt in front of Hongki's aunty and uncle....

 

Hongki's aunty face palm her self in frustration...she's angry that Hongki's parents is so determine to leave him at their care...they are not that rich ... If Hongki leave with them they can't feed him properly now that he's only 8months old and he needs milk to survive..and they can't afford that.

 

As Hongki's parents knelt in front of Hongki's aunt that was hesitating to take him don't have any choice but to agree. Hongki's parents thank them both ....

 

"Promise we'll come back.."Hongki's mother promise to her sister...Hongki was still on her mother's arm sleeping...

 

"Hongki-ah....baby...I promise to come back. I hope you will understand. We just need to have a better life to support you..after three years just three years and we will came back and get you back...just stay in your aunty and uncle they will take good care with you...I love you son we love you"Hongki's mother said while crying...she plant a lingering last kiss on Hongki's forehead before she pass the sleeping Hongki on her sister arm....

 

"Take good care of my son unnie...I really promise to come back...."Hongki's mother swear..

 

"Were going now...sorry for this..we really need to do this"Hongki's father said...

 

"Just come back after three years if ever both of you didn't came back we can't promise that this child is going to leave happy..."Hongki's aunt warned...

 

Hongki's parents nod then they care a step away from them....Hongki's parents are now away...when Hongki's aunt and uncle can't see then...they get inside their house to discuss what will they do to Hongki now....

 

"What are we going to do now??"Hongki's uncle ask..

 

"I don't know...maybe we should take care of him until his parents came back"Hongki's aunty said as she place the still sleeping hongki on the couch...

 

"What if they didn't came back...we can't support his needs..we have three child to support...you know my income didn't fit for us and then you agree to take care of someone's child."Hongki's uncle said he really don't want to take him cause they are not wealthy and his salary from work is just enough for the five of them...

 

"He's not someone his my niece and if ever they don't come back...we will send this child away..."Hongki's aunt said then the two of them leave Hongki at the couch sleeping peacefully.

 

 

 

*****************

first chapter was done...

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

 

Our Hongstar is badly injured

plssssss... do pray for him

#getwellsoonhongki