Chapter 23

Our love is required

 

 

************************************

 

Hyun Ae and Hongki are now at the park and they are walking hand to hand while enjoying the view of many children running around and also all the couples doing sweet things. They sit at the nearest bench they saw and sat on it.

 

"Aren't you hungry" Hongki said Hyun Ae shook her head.

 

"No I'm not...but I like that"she said pointing at the cotton candy.

 

"You like that...okay..I'll buy it for you..just wait here."Then Hongki jog at the man who's selling cotton candy. He buy two and get back to sit beside Hyun Ae. Hyun Ae smile when Hongki gave her one. She take some then put it in then smile..

 

"Ohh..I really like sweets."She giggly said..Hongki chuckle then eat his too. Hyun Ae was enjoying her cotton candy when she spotted an old couple sitting beside them. The couple seems to be in their 50's and she envy them cause they look so happy. She observe how the old man takes care of her wife and how the old man loves his wife. Hyun Ae smile then turn to see Hongki who's looking around while holding his cotton candy.

 

"Oppa..."Hyun Ae call..

 

"What?..do you need something...?"Hongki ask when he turn to face her..

 

"Oppa..look at them"pointing at the old couple beside them "isn't it happy I'd we'd reach that kid of stage...you and me grow old with eatch others arm just like that. Getting married and then making many babies and then date as much as we want like this..what do you think oppa..."Hyun Ae said imagining how her future with Hongki was.

 

But when she look at Hongki she saw sadness in his eyes. Hongki doesn't want to think about that first cause right now what's important to him is only to be happy just for once and as much as possible he doesn't want to drag someone to his miserable life. Getting married is not his plan.

 

"Oppa..is there something wrong.."Hyun Ae ask worried..

 

"Nothing..lets go..I'm sending you home"then Hongki stand..

 

"Oppa..we just get here..why are you telling me to go home already?"Hyun Ae stand looking at him.

 

"I'm tired and I know you too.."Hongki said then take a step forward but Hyun Ae stops him.

 

"Oppa..what's wrong did I do something again!!!..why are you suddenly acting like this!! Huh!!?"Hyun Ae ask pissed. She don't like Hongki to be like that..

 

"You did nothing..so please let get out of here."Hongki said again.

 

"No.!!..where not leaving..we just get here. Ahhh...you're getting mad because I mentioned the marriage thing is that the reason why you're getting mad ."Hyun Ae said raising her voice a little..she's losing control now..

 

"Yes!!..it is..Hyun Ae you know that I don't want you to think that I'm going to marry you in the future cause I'm not doing it..even though how much I love you I can't..why..because I have nothing to prove you and you're family. Be cause I'm nothing compare you.."Hongki said then his eyes suddenly become teary. He sit at the bench again. Hyun Ae follow. She look at him feeling sorry.

 

"Oppa..I'm sorry."Hyun Ae apologize.

 

"No..you shouldn't be..I can't blame you. I know all the girls around the world wants the be married in their love ones. But Hyun Ae I don't want you to raise a hope that one day I'm going to propose to you and ask you to marry me."Hongki said.

 

"So you're telling me that you don't have any plan on that..oppa..if you are thinking about wealth don't worry about that cause I,myself can support our family if ever that happen.."Hyun Ae calmly said.

 

"That's it..a girl shouldn't be the one to support a family but man should be. Hyun Ae-ah please let's stop talking about that..cause it only makes me remember my parents who left me"Hongki said.

 

"Oppa..I'm sorry..I'm going to understand you even though I can't..oppa I'm sorry.."Then she hug Hongki. Hongki hug her back then his tears flow. He sob.

 

"Oppa..I said I'm sorry..you don't need to cry just because of that"Hyun Ae said.

 

."I'm sorry if I'm like this to you. That I can't be the man you expected to have. I'm sorry that I can't be strong to you..that I can't have anything that others have."Hongki said then pulled out of the hug. He wipe his tears then hold Hyun Ae's hand..

 

"Hyun Ae-ah..I know this will be the first time I'm going to say this in my whole life. Hyun Ae-ah I love you."Hongki said squeezing Hyun Ae's hand."Oppa."Hyun Ae whisper she's too happy that her tears burst into her eyes.

 

"Hyun Ae-ah..even though I can't give you any material things.. Even though I can't give you such roses. But atleast I want to give you this."Hongki took out a bracelet make of beads.

 

"My untie who used to raised me gave me this and told me that my mother left this to me. I hate this thing but I want to gave you this cause my untie said that this bracelet represents love that's why I'm giving this to you" Hongki put the bracelet into Hyun Ae's wrist them raise it so that she can saw it..

 

"Oppa..its beautiful. I like it..oppa I love you too"Hyun Ae said then plant a sweet kiss on Hongki's lips then hug him. Hongki felt comfortable every time he's with her and he hates himself because he can't do what she wants. They spent all their day like that..Hongki treat her some foods..take a pictures together.. Walk on the street together. After a long day Hongki manage to send Hyun Ae in her house at first he was amazed on how big her house is.

 

"Oppa..good bye..thanks for today..I have fun. I love you."Hyun Ae said smiling..

 

"Me too..go inside now."Hongki said..

 

"Kiss first.."Hyun Ae said pointing at her lips..

 

."Not here..your parents might saw us.."Hongki said looking the front door of her house..

 

"No they not"Hyun Ae said..then she pout leaning in into Hongki's face. Hongki look at her the chuckle.

 

"Stop being naughty. Just go inside"Hongki said.

 

"Aish..I hate you..just a kiss but you can't give me that..okay..I'll go inside"she murmur..

 

"Go now."She said..Hongki smile when she saw how she react. He lean in then give her a peck on her lips. Hyun Ae was surprise but smile. Hyun Ae blush. 

 

 

"Happy?..I'm gong now okay..bye."Hongki said.

 

."Okay..see you tomorrow.."Hyun Ae said then they both wave their good bye. When Hongki was out of her site she turn around to get inside but she was shock to see jaejin their in front of her smirking..

 

"You scared me..what are you doing here.."She ask then walk inside.

 

."Noona..you two really look good but I think its good if you ask him to bond with me since he may be become part of our family."Jaejin said following her.

 

"Okay..i'll tell him tomorrow.."Hyun Ae said then run inside her room. Jaejin was left there dump founded.

 

"What's with you're sister?"Jaejin's mother suddenly appear.

 

"She's happy cause her boyfriend send her home"Jaejin said but put his hand into his mouth he remember what his sister told her.

 

"Boyfriend..what boyfriend."JaeJin's mother ask..

 

"Ahh..mom I forgot..I have home works to do..I'm going."Then he runs up to his room.

 

"Oh my god..I told mom about noona's boyfriend..I'm dead!!"Jaejin cry scared on what his sister capable to do with him.

 

 

 

************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO:)