Chapter 3

Our love is required

 

 

*****************************

 

Next morning the sun raise so high and Hongki wakes up by the sound of people specially the sound of many children who was playing inside the playground. He sip up on the bench near the mini slide rubbing his sleepy eyes. He fix himself pick some shirt on his bag and change. After changing he stands up and a smile form into his face when he saw how happy and how crowded the playground was. After a minute of smile he suddenly felt something crumbling inside his stomach...he chuckle after hearing that..

 

"I must be hungry..I need to eat"Hongki said to himself but he remember that he don't have nothing only his clothes are with him. Hongki sit down again and a tears start to pour on his eyes again. He dry his tears then started to find a way how he was be able to feed himself...he walk alone the alley and saw a bunch of people eating happily at the food stand stall...he swallow his pride and walk near them to ask for some food but no one is giving him instead he hears some hurting words to them like

 

"how disgusting he is"...

 

"Go away you beggar"...etc. He felt dejected and cried in silent after hearing those words...he's stomach is really crumbling and he already felt dizzy...he sit at the ground crying...but he suddenly stop when some one offer him a milk and a bread he look up and saw a boy who seems like on his age too.

 

Hongki stand drying his tears and extend his arm to take the offered food on the child's hand.

 

"Thank you"Hongki said and put a smile on his face..

 

"Its nothing.. I saw you asking people for food and I saw you crying so I told my mom to buy food for you"the boy said bringing back the smile that Hongki gave him...Hongki smile after hearing that..at least he knows that there's some good hearted people around him..

 

"Thank you again"Hongki said then open the milk and the bread and started to eat...

 

"Its yummy!!!"Hongki mumble...

 

"Anyway I'm Choi Joonghoon...but you can call me Jonghoon or Hoonie"the boy said...

 

"I'm Hongki..Lee Hongki.."Hongki said while chewing...

 

"Where friends now okay!!"Jonghoon said excitedly ..

 

"But we only saw each other just today...and maybe we can't saw each other again..."Hongki said..

 

"I don't have friends here..I just came from america and you're the first person I knew.."Jonghoon said...

 

"Maybe that's for now but once you meet other people around you..maybe you will gain more friends"Hongki explain...

 

"I don't care but I like you to be my only friend.."Jonghoon whine...

 

"Jonghoon!!!"Jonghoon hear his mother calling him..

 

"I need to go...let meet again okay...I will try to talk to my mother to let you leave with us"Jonghoon said then run away...Hongki look at him but smile at least someone tried to be his friend not only tried but force himself to be his friend...but he knows that he will never saw him again so he shrug. Hongki finish his food. He stand up and throw the milk box and bread plastic at the trash can.. He pick up his bag and start to take steps away but he abruptly stop when he hear Jonghoon's voice calling him loudly..Hongki look at the voice direction and saw Jonghoon together with his mother...

 

"Mon he's the boy I'm telling you...can he leave with us..please...please.."Jonghoon said acting cut..Hongki stand still looking at him then to Jonghoons mother..Hongki barely knows that no one will agree on that but on his shock Jonghoons mother say yes to eat...Hongki blink his eyed many time can't believe on what he heard and saw...

 

"Come one I'm hungry let go home"Jonghoon's mother said smiling...Jonghoon put his arm on Hongki's shoulder then drag him inside their car..

 

"Thank you"Hongki whisper..Jonghoon shook his head happily and don't say any words...Jonghoon is the only child on his family his father died when he was five(5) years old...Jonghoon is spoiled so no matter what he want is what he gets that's how his mather loves him so in what thing that Jonghoon ask his mother bought them or take them whole heartedly without a hesitation just like agreeing for Hongki to stay with them.

 

Jonghoon's mother knows that he is craving for friends but this is the first time he saw his child so happy like that. Hongki,Jonghoon,and Jonghoon's mother are now inside the house a big like palace house and Hongki smile happily seeing a big house and he ask Jonghoon's mother if he can really leave there. Jonghoon's mother nod..

 

"Feel at Home...what's your name again??"Jonghoon's mom ask..

 

"He's Hongki!!"Jonghoon answer for him...

 

"Okay...Jonghoon tour our new member of the family around the house..

 

 

"F-family m-member??"Hongki stutter..but Hongki was drag by the laughing Jonghoon. And starting that day Hongki leave with them happily.

 

 

 

*****************************

I think i should stop here first..

i need to finish my other story...

this will be the last update in this fic but i will be back for more..

its so hard for me to update stories at the same time...

 

SEE YOU ALL SOON..AHAHHA

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE