Chapter 39

Our love is required

 

**********************************

 

Hyun Ae run away still crying. She run and run until she finally arrived at Hana's house. She dry her tears first before pressing the door bell. After three times of pressing the doorbell Hana came out.

 

"Oh.. Hyun Ae. What brought you here?.. Its been a long time and I haven't heard anything about you.. How's Hongki?"Hana ask..

 

"Can I come in first?"Hyun Ae pout, pretending that she's okay.

 

"Ohh.. Sure..come inside.. My parents are not here so thanks that you have a thoughts of coming here."Hana said as she lead Hyun Ae inside her house.

 

"Really.. "Hyun Ae said. Hana nod her head. They went to sit a t the couch as soon as they walk inside the house..

 

"How about juice? Coffee?? Water??.. What do you want?"Hana ask..

 

"No its okay.."Hyun Ae said..

 

"Okay.. So what's up?"Hana started...

 

"Hana...can I ask a favor to you??"Hyun Ae said looking at her.

 

"Any thing.. What is it.. "Hana ask..

 

"Can I live here for a while?..."Hyun Ae bluntly said..

 

"What?!!.. Why? Did you run away from your house??"Hana ask hysterically. Hyun Ae nodded her head then lower her head and start to sob when she remember everything that was happening to her,to Hongki and to her family.

 

"Did you run away from your house.. And why here and not with your so loving boyfriend. "Hana protest..

 

"I can't. "Hyun Ae whisper sadly..

 

"Hyun Ae are you okay.. Did I upset you??"Hana said in a sorry tone. Hyun Ae nodded her head but continue on sobbing. Hana can't do anything but to pat her back and wait until she get better. Hyun Ae dry all up her tears after a minutes of crying and started to explain everything to Hana.

 

 

-------------------

 

 

Jonghoon came inside her house after following Hyun Ae outside saw Hongki already preparing their breakfast. Jonghoon walk near him with a bothering look then sit in front of Hongki..

 

"Hyun Ae came.."Jonghoon started by whispering.

 

"Huh?."Hongki said with a raised eye brows.

 

"I said Hyun Ae came and she's looking for you."Jonghoon said a little louder. Hongki sit at the care suddenly become bored..

 

"Why?.. Is she asking me to come back?.. Never in a million years that I'm coming back to that hell house."Hongki said sarcasticly.

 

"Hongki I think you better follow her before it gets too late.."Jonghoon said..

 

"Why would I??...I don't want too."Hongki said then staand to continue what he was doing just earlier.

 

"Hyun Ae came but she left crying.. "Jonghoon said..

 

"Good.. Its a good thing that she left before I wake up or else I might say something that she don't want to hear."Hongki said and he's starting to get angry..

 

"She said she will leave.."Jonghoon shout..

 

"I know Jonghoon that's why she's not here.."He said in remarks..

 

"I mean leave as in forever gone!!! She said that she's going to leave so that you can own your family. "Jonghoon said pissed...

 

"What do you mean forever gone?"Hongki ask confused.

 

"She will leave and if I were you, I'm going to follow her before she gets---"Jonghoon didn't finish his words cause Hongki dash out of the house as if his is on fire.

 

"I knew it..He's just acting .. Do you think I will believe you that you hate Hyun Ae. I know how much you loved her.. Hahaha.."Jonghoon said to his self chuckling while looking at his wide open door. Hongki run at the street like a mad man looking for a familiar figure but he can't she anything..

 

He run and run but he really can't find her. Hyun Ae doesn't have much friend more than Hana, but the problem is he don't know where she live. When Hongki can't find and clue where Hyun Ae was he directly went to their house (his parents house) hoping that Hyun Ae was there. He's too scared to loose her, yes his mad at her but hating her is impossible to happen. Maybe he told her everyday that he hates her but that's not true. That's the only way of Hongki to avoid his feeling to her grew bigger.

 

But now he regrets showing such a thing to Hyun Ae and he don't know what to do if she really leave. He thinks that his going to get crazy if he won't be able to see Hyun Ae again. Hongki barged inside their house panting looking for Hyun Ae...

 

He run to her room, to the maids room, to Jaejin's room and lastly to his room but she wasn't there. Hongki is like crazy running around the house while forcing his self not to cry. His parents same as Jaejin are looking at his worriedly. They ask many question but Hongki seems not to hear them until they saw him fall on the floor like a child who lost on the street. Hongkis family run to him worried. Mrs. Lee hug him that Hongki did the same. He start to sob while hugging his mother tightly..

 

"Omma...omma.."He sob. Mrs lee same as the others got shock on what Hongki said..

 

"Son."Mrs. Lee said. She was happy that Hongki call him like that, but she can't smile cause Hongki seems sad and problematic.

 

"Hyung what happen.?"Jaejin ask.. Hongki didn't answer but keeps on sobbing until he lost it. He faint on his mothers hug.

 

 

 

 

******************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)