History

Our love is required

 

***********************************************

Hongki's parents and Hyun Ae's history: (incase everyone are confuse)

 

 

after Mr. And Mrs. Lee left Hongki by the care of Mrs. Lee's sister. They started to look for a job, but no matter how hard they try to find one they can't cause Hongki's father block all agency of small shops to hire them as a worker. Hongki's father is originally rich. He was just kick out of their house because he went on a relation with Hongki's mother. She was a poor girl who used to work with them.

 

He loved Mrs. Lee so much that he choose to live with her instead of choosing his family. They began to build a family but they realized that they can't raise Hongki if they don't have a job to support him, that's why they came up in a hard decision to leave Hongki by the care of Mrs. Lee's sister. A days have pass that Hongki's parents trying to find a job, fails.

 

One day they receive a news that Mr. Lee's parents die. A attorney call them saying that they die by a car accident. According to the attorney They are on their way home when a truck bump to their car causing them to die. Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee hurriedly went to their funeral crying. Mr. Lee as soon as he saw his parents lying inside the coffin break down.

 

He even blame himself for their deaths. Mrs. Lee try to comfort her husband and told him not to blame himself cause no one likes what happen. After the funeral service, Mr. Lee started to fix everything. Like what his parents want to happen. When they heard from their family attorney that there's a long time that Mr. Lee's parents accepted everything about his relation to Mrs. Lee and to their son Hongki. They even left some inheritance to Hongki and also to Mr and Mrs. Lee like entrusting their business to their care and etc. A year have past and Mr and Mrs. Lee grow the business big and successful.

 

They are too busy to think that they left something important that they need to take back, And that Hongki. They doesn't even know that Hongki is waiting for them to take him back,he's hoping that he can see and bond with his family for the first time. Hongki is building too much hope that he will be able to see his parents but he was too disappointed when they didn't show up on the day they promise to come back. Mrs. Lee was pregnant at that time and she soon give birth to a child who's name is Jaejin, Hongki's brother.

 

He come out just like Hongki and after looking at him when they first saw him reminded them about Hongki. They suddenly felt guilty on leaving Hongki, then after that they used to forget about him. Starting that day they start to look for him, and once they meet Mrs. Lee's sister they suddenly felt so bad.. Such a bad parents to leave their own child then forget just because their too busy with their works. Mrs. Lee's sister told them that Hongki died because of a high fever. They believe it cause Hongki was way too young back then. (How stupid they are for not asking where his dead body was place...right?) After hearing that sad news about Hongki.

 

They decided to drawn their selves on taking care of Jaejin, until Hyun Ae came to their lives. Their loyal maid died because of her illness. No one has to take care of the four year old Hyun Ae since they don't have any relatives and even they have they can't trust then enough to leave her to them so they decide to take good care of her for exchange at the goodness of Hyun Ae's mother showed to them and also for exchange to Hongki who they think died. They loved her and even change her parents name into their names.

 

They give every thing that their two children needs like love, care, material thing and also the good attitude that they have. All the things that they give Hyun Ae is supposed to be given by Hongki but unfortunately they didn't cause they believe on what Mrs. Lee's sister told them. They thought that they are fine living above this world but they are all wrong after seeing their first son Hongki alive.

 

 

******************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)