Chapter 13

Our love is required

 

 

********************************

 

The next day Hyun Ae is still the same looking at Hongki while smiling like crazy imagining how happy she was if ever Hongki becomes her boyfriend but all of thought crash down when she saw a bunch of boys trying to bullied Hongki.

 

She stand and walk to that bunch of boy who's having fun of Hongki but she gets more angry when one of the guy pour a cold water into Hongki's head then laugh at it. Hyun Ae can't control her anger anymore that she did the same. She pour all those beverages into the guys head then the guy curse "" the guy glaire.at Hyun Ae but she ignore him.

 

"What the is this...why all of you ing playing with him..Huh?" Hyun Ae said in anger..

 

"Oh...Ms. Lee Hyun Ae is protecting this trash infront of us." The other guy said...

 

"What!??..trash...do you think he's a trash..!!" Hyun Ae said totally pissed off...

 

"Why??..isn't he a trash? Look at him he looks like a trash...smells like a trash inside the bin" the guy said sarcasticly then laugh...Hyun Ae got pissed and raise her hand to slap the guy but Hongki held her hand to stop her.

 

"Don't...don't just mind them..let's go" Hongki whisper sadly and ready to escape but the three other guys block their way...

 

"We don't want to make a scene here...I don't want to be fired...sorry for what ever I do"Hongki said head hung low still holding Hyun Ae's hand...the guys just chuckle

 

"do you think we can let this pass after what you're friend did to our friend" the guy said...

 

"You're the one who started this!"Hyun Ae defence

 

"missy if didn't but in this will never happen..but because of you we had no choice but to have our revenge. Then the guy raise his hand ready to punch Hongki but someone stop him from doing that. The guy turn around and saw the guards at the back of them.

 

"You all...follow me at the office I will report this...bulliying is not allowed here" one of the guard said then drag all the men who bullied Hongki..."I'm sorry for troubling you" Hyun Ae said with an apologetic look

 

"No this is not your fault...excuse me I need to clean my self" Hongki excuse himself but Hyun Ae stop him...

 

"Come with me I can lend you a clean shirt" she said the drag Hongki in front of Jaejin's locker and too some extra shirt that Jaejin has.

 

"This.... I think this will fit you..my brother is just you size so I think it can fit you" Hyun Ae said then handed him the shirt then push him to go get change.. And after a couple of minutes of waiting Hongki went out of the bathroom wearing Jaejin's shirt.

 

"Ah..thanks for this..don't worry I will bring it back once I got home" Hongki said still sad..

 

" No its okay..you can keep it if you want...mmm..oppa are you sad because they call you trash?" Hyun Ae manage to ask...Hongki shook his head..

 

"I'm just shy that you need to see it..I'm not sad because of that actually I already get used of that" Hongki said turning to smile again..

 

"What do you mean used of that...is this happen always?" Hyun Ae ask..Hongki nod his head..

 

"Yes this always happens to me but I'm okay with this cause there is some students here who saves me every time they call guards or teachers to stop them" Hongki said them smile to stop her from worriying...Hongki don't know but he doesn't want to see Hyun Ae getting worried.

 

"Don't worry this thing will never gonna happen again...I will take revenge to every person who bullied you" Hyun Ae said trying to cheer Hongki up...

 

"You're funny...and I guess were a little bit closer now...don't you think"Hongki said then ruffles her hair....Hyun Ae got stiff when Hongki did that....

 

"Sorry."Hongki said after realizing what he just did..

 

"No its okay.."Hyun Ae said once she retrive her self from the shock she felt..

 

"I think I better get going now..the cafeteria needed me..see you later then..and thanks for the shirt. Don't worry I will return this..and visit the shop if you have time..bye"Hongki said then he run away as fast a he can so that he can't be scolded by his boss....

 

"Ahhhhh!!!" Hyun Ae scream once Hongki was out of her sight..

 

"Oh god..first he holds my hand and then he touch my head..oh god I think I might faint..oh god" Hyun Ae scream in joy jumping up and down..that made the other students passing through that place stare at her ..Hyun Ae stop then bow embarrassed...

 

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry" she said the walk away covering her face in embarrassment.

 

 

********************************

UPDATE AND SUBSCRIBE

COMMENTS TOO :))