Chapter 25

Our love is required

 

 

**************************************

 

Next morning Hyun Ae excitedly went to school just to say what's the good news to Hongki but went she reach the cafeteria to meet Hongki,she saw him at the corner being scolded by his boss. She just watch and after the talk she saw disappointment in Hongki's expression. She saw him went inside the room where he change clothes and after a couple of minutes she saw him back with his things. Hyun Ae thought for a second like what the hell did that old man say to Hongki that he looks so sad and disappointed. but she shrug it and decide to greet Hongki. She was walking through Hongki but Hongki seems not to saw her cause he just pass through her.

 

"Oppa."She called at the back of Hongki. Hongki realize her voice so he turn around. Hyun Ae went near him.

 

"What's the problem?"Hyun Ae ask sadly.

 

"Nothing..."Hongki answer.

 

"Why are going home early..??..are you sick."Hyun Ae ask then put her hand over Hongki's forehead. Hongki chuckle.

 

"No I'm not"then Hongki took Hyun Ae's hand away from his forehead then hold it squeezing it.

 

"Why you??..don't you have any class.."Hongki ask changing the topic.

 

"I have but since you're going home early why don't you drop by the house now..My parent knew already the I have a boyfriend so you need to go cause they want to meet you."Hyun Ae said then drag Hongki out of the school cafeteria.

 

"Wait. What?...they what??"Hongki ask stoping her to drag her from somewhere.

 

"They knew already... They want to meet you."Hyun Ae said .

 

."But I'm not ready yet and what if they got angry cause I'm nothing compare to you."Hongki sadly said.

 

"They know it..I told them already.."Hyun said.

 

"But I'm not ready yet.."Hongki said...

 

"If you're not ready then tomorrow."Hyun Ae said.

 

"I think its better not to meet them."Hongki said...

 

"Why?? Are you scared..don't worry..they don't bite"Hyun Ae joke.

 

"Let's break up.."Hongki suddenly said and it make Hyun Ae look at him blinking her eyes in disbelief.

 

"What?..what did you say"she ask making sure she hear it right..

 

"I said let's break up."Hongki said again not looking at her..

 

"What?..are you kidding me. Why? Did I do something you don't like...why?"Hyun Ae ask.

 

"You did nothing...I'm the one who did something."Hongki said...

 

"What do you mean...what did you do.."Hyun Ae ask scared..

 

"I let you fall for me even though I know to myself that I can't take responsibilities to you."Hongki said...

 

"that's the topic again!!...you know if you love me you're not going to think about that...if you love me you're going to do everything just to make me happy..."Hyun Ae said. She felt sad,angry and at the same time hurt.

 

"But"Hongki said but didn't finish to talk.

 

"If you STILL love me..you better go at my house at 4:30 in the afternoon tomorrow..if you didn't show up I'm going to hate you forever and I'm not going to eat until I die..and that's you're responsibility if that happen"Hyun Ae shout in anger then glare at Hongki with her teary eyes.

 

"Hyun Ae don't say that."Hongki said looking at her sadly.

 

"Then you need to go and meet my parents if you don't want me to do that."Then the tears that she was holding fall down her cheeks. She wipe it harshly then look at Hongki again.

 

"If you don't go you know what will happen"she warn then run away from him. She know that she might scare him but she don't want him to breakup with her. Her parent knew already what is their relation and then they will heard that they already over.

 

She don't want that to happen. Hongki look at her sadly. He want to end everything about them cause he don't know what to do now. He never told her that he lost his both job and the last money he has was gone after their date. He sigh sadly then went out of the school. He was walking at the street when Hyun Ae send him a text message.

 

*oppa...I love you..I'm sorry if I get angry at you..

you know where my house right.

I want you to go there tomorrow..don't be late.

I'll wait.

I love you.*

Hongki close his eyes sighing sadly. He doesn't know if he can go or not. He hate himself for being like that. He loves her already but he has nothing to show her and nothing to prove her and also to her parent. He sigh hard putting his phone back to his bag then went home to rest and also to think if he will come or not.

 

 

************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO:)