Chapter 22

Our love is required

 

 

************************************

 

Hyun Ae ready herself for their date..first date. She wake up very early just to choose what to wear and also to fix her make-up. She was in the middle of her thing when JaeJin burst inside her room.

 

"Noona..good morning. Mom said were going to eat outside later." Jaejing said excitedly.

 

"Huh?...but I'm not free today I have date today."Hyun Ae said scratching the back of her head.

 

"Date?.. You're dating someone?..is that the guy yesterday at the coffee shop??"Jaejin ask curious on who's the guy his sister is dating.

 

"Yah!..go out and tell mom that I'm not free today."Hyun Ae said pushing him out of the room but Jaejin sit on her bed.

 

"Is he your boyfriend noona."JaeJin ask again. Hyun Ae sit beside him..

 

"But promise me first that you're not going to tell mom and dad about this okay.."Hyun Ae said

 

"why?. Don't you have any plans on telling them?"JaeJin ask..

 

"Its not like that...I just want to make sure that they will accept him wholeheartedly."Hyun Ae said but it makes her said a little bit. She's worried on what if her parents know about their relation then they can't accept him. She's afraid of that.

 

"Noona don't worry..I know them. They will like him....he's handsome like me and about his status in life...then he continue"He pause looking at his sister in his very worried eyes. It makes Hyun Ae worried."I thing they will like him no matter what life he is as long as he's responsible and decent" Hyun start to punch Jaejin for making her worried too much.

 

"Do you think I'm joking right now.."Hyun Ae said pissed she keeps on punching Jaejin.

 

"Noona stop..I won't tease you again..promise."Then Hyun Ae stop from punching Jaejin.

 

"But seriously noona..is he you're boyfriend.."Jaejin ask but he's still like teasing her but Hyun Ae shrug it.

 

"Yes he is..but promise me that you won't tell it to Mom and dad okay...I want me to be the one to tell this.."She said then stand.

 

."Go..tell Mom that I have.." But JaeJin cut her.

 

."I'm going to tell them that you have a date so that you won't be able to join us.."And with JaeJin run outside the room leaving the fuming Hyun Ae in anger and piss...

 

"Yah!!!..JaeJin come back hear I'm going to kill you!!!"Hyun Ae shout and all of the people inside their house hear her...

 

"That brat..I'm going to kill you. Ahh....I need to be fresh...don't mind JaeJin...just smile if you don't want to look dull in front of you're very good looking handsome boyfriend"Hyun Ae said then she rush went she saw that she's near to be late on her date even though Hongki didn't say the exact time of their date...

 

"This is Jaejin's fault if I'm late..aish."She said then pick a nice dress and a bag wear her hills then run outside the house never minding her parent that she pass by.

 

It was only 10:00 in the morning when Hyun Ae arrive in front of Hongki's house she knock at the door many times but no one dare to open it for her. She try to twist the knob and luckily it was open so she made her way inside the house but she was shock when she saw Hongki standing in front of her wearing only his boxer shorts. Hongki stay on his spot eyes widen. Hyun Ae quickly turn around blushing.

 

"Yah!!oppa go change"she said then she run outside the house blushing. Hongki was brought back on his shock after hearing the door shut close. He was so embarrass and shy that Hyun Ae saw him in that state.

 

He quickly went inside his room to change and after a couple of minutes he went out of his room they pretend that nothing happen even though he's embarrass to face Hyun Ae. He can't do anything she saw it already. He went to open the door and he saw that she's standing murmuring something.

 

"Hyun Ae"he call. She turn around and she's still blushing but not as red as before.

 

"Sorry on what you saw..I didn't know that you're coming this early."Hongki said shyly.

 

"No its okay..its cute though."She said teasing Hongki then pass through him...Hongki follow..

 

"Why are you here at this hour any way.."Hongki ask behind her..Hyun Ae sit at his couch."We have date remember."Hyun Ae said...

 

"Yes I know but why are you so early..I haven't ready yet."Hongki said..

 

"No its okay..I'll wait but make it fast cause I'm not good at waiting."She said then smile.

 

"Okay..but I haven't eat break fast. I'm about to prepare it but you came..."Hongki said ..

 

"Then let's eat outside..make it fast so that we can go somewhere we want."She said then Hongki nod his head. He went to his room to change. Hyun Ae smile widely after Hongki left.

 

."Oh godddd!!!...Hyun Ae you're lucky..oh my god. His body is perfect..I'm really lucky"she squeal.

 

"Are you okay there" Hongki ask from the room when he hear some noises.

 

"Ahh..yes I am..make it fast oppa."Hyun Ae said then she put her hands into her face squealing,blushing and smiling happily.

 

 

************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO:)