Chapter 32

Our love is required

 

 

 

******************************************

 

"He needs to know that you are just adopted."Mr. Lee said that make Hongki gasp. He was froze on his spat that when Hyun Ae turn around she saw him standing there wide widen eyes.

 

"O-oppa."Hyun Ae stuttering call..but Hongki remain on his spot.

 

"O-oppa.. What did you hear.?"Hyun Ae ask nervous.

 

"Son we can explain."Mrs. Lee said then that's the time Hongki get back to his senses. Hongki glare at them then run to his room locking his self then not minding the banging at his door.

 

"H-how? How can this thing happen..."Hongki ask his self not believing on what he hear just now.

 

"Oppa..son!!"They all shout and scream at the door but Hongki wants to be alone.

 

"Leave me alone...leave me alone!!"Hongki shout at the top of his lungs then buried his self into his bed covering his whole body with comforter. He can't believe on what was happening.

 

First he found out that Hyun Ae's parents are his real parents.

 

Next is about Hyun Ae and Jaejin being his brother and sister and now is about Hyun Ae being adopted. He was too confuse. Its fine to him when he was alone. He was kinda sad but its fine with him. He regret being with Hyun Ae.

 

If only he force himself not to fall for her this things won't happen. He won't be able to see his parents again. He hates the fact that he found his family but he still feel sad because the girl he want and the girl he love is now his family. He cry and cry under his comforter until he fell asleep. It was night when Hongki wake up. He went down of course posturing his cold figure. He went to the dining area to eat.

 

They are already there except Hyun Ae. Hongki wants to go to her and tell her that he wants to eat with her but he has a pride that he needs to protect. He started a war between him and his family and he needs to finish it without breaking any of his pride.

 

He just sit beside Jaejin. He eats quietly until he finish. He left the kitchen without talking to his parents. He don't want to open the topic about Hyun Ae cause it hurts him. He when up stairs to go back to his room but when he pass through Hyun Ae's room he hears a sob. He put his head into the door and he can clearly hear the sob of Hyun Ae. It breaks his heart that she was crying because of his parents mistakes.

 

He never thing before opening Hyun Ae's room. He lock the door behind then went to her pulling her into a tight hug. Hongki was diffent to her since the day he found out about his parents. Hyun Ae misses him so much. He wants to tell him the truth but she was too scared. She was scared that he might hates her and curse her forever. He was hugging her too tight that even air can't pass. Hongki miss it but there's still a pain and hate that he feel to her.

 

"Why you dint tell me."Hongki ask coldly.

 

"I'm scared of you hating me so much."Hyun Ae answer shaking.

 

"You're right I hate you...and I hate you more because of that ."Hongki said then let her go. Hyun Ae look at him with her teary eyes.

 

"Oppa do you hate me."Hyun Ae ask. Hoping that he never. But her shoulder deflated when she hear his answer.

 

"Yes.. I hate you so much. But it can change if you come to me. Let's run away from here."Hongki said. Hyun Ae was too shock of his statement.

 

"No..oppa we can't do that."Hyun Ae said.

 

"Then you made your decision. Starting today what treatment I show you this pass few days will get worser."Hongki said before he left the room. He was crying inside. But he can't show his true feelings. He needs to stand being his sister cause that what she wants for now.

 

 

 

******************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)