Chapter 24

Our love is required

 

 

*****************************

 

Hyun Ae was busy strolling her phone looking at the pictures Hongki and her took while they're in the park having their first date. She was smiling while giggling when her mom enters her room.

 

"Why is my daughter that happy?"Her mother said as she sit beside Hyun Ae.

 

"Nothing mom...why are you her anyway."Hyun Ae said smiling. She hide her phone under her pillow.

 

"My baby girl is grown up now...Jaejin told me that you have a boyfriend now."Her mom said exited.

 

"What!!"Hyun Ae said in shook. She doesn't know how to explain everything.

 

"Why?..is thaere something wrong.."Her mom ask worried.

 

"Mom.youre not angry right.."Hyun Ae ask fidgeting her fingers. "

 

Of course not..why should I"her mom said that make Hyun Ae to squeal jumping happily.

 

"That means he's fine with you..even though his different to us..even though his just a janitor on our school."Hyun Ae said then stop celebrating when she realized that she spill what he's statues is. She look at her mom and she can see that her mom was not in a mood anymore and to her guess its because of what she say..

 

"Mom"Hyun Ae sat beside her mom scared..her mom look at her in her serious look but then suddenly smile brightly ah her.

 

"That's fine for me and I think to your father as well...bring him here so that we can meet him and know something about him."Her mother said.. Hyun Ae frown but then again smile. She can't believe what she was hearing. She expect her parents to disagree but she was wrong..it was okay with them.

 

"Okay..I'm going to tell him. Promise."Hyun Ae chuckle then hug her mother .

 

"Mom you're the best..I love you."Hyun Ae sang in happiness.

 

"Of course...if that's what my Hyun Ae wants that's okay with us."Her mather said patting her back..

 

"Its late now..sleep..I'm going to tell your father that we will going to have a special guest. "Her mother said.

 

"Okay..mom good night.."Hyun Ae said then kiss her mothers cheek..

 

"Okay..sleep well okay.."Her mother kiss her fore head before going back to her own room. When her mother was gone..she jump in joy then grab her phone to call Hongki to tell him the good news but she remember Jaejin. She throw her phone over her bed then run out of her room. She went in front of Jaejin's room. She twist the knob and she laugh evilly in her mind thinking "you're dead man...*

 

she went to inside Jaejin's room and saw him laying on his bed while playing his phone. Headphones on.

 

"Yah!!!"Hyun Ae shout angrily locking the door so that Jaejin can't escape.

 

""Jaejin thought when he saw her furious sister in front of his bed.

 

"How can I forget to lock my door since I know that she's going to kill me..did mom talk to her..."He thought then start to run around his room. They run and run until Hyun Ae catch Jaejin then start to beat him..

 

"Noona stop!...it hurts..I'm sorry..I'm sorry."Jaejin cry..

 

"You little rat..how can you tell mom about my relation to Hongki oppa.."Hyun Ae spat punching his brother's arm..

 

"I'm sorry...it just split in my mouth.."Jaejin whine trying to escape from her angry sister. Hyun Ae sigh hard then loosen her hold on her brother. She sigh again the this time hug her brother.

 

"Yah!! Mom told me that its fine with her that he's only a janitor...yay.."Hyun Ae said squealing jumping in happiness with her brother..

 

"Really.."Jaejin ask jumping with her..Hyun Ae pulled out from the hug then nod her head smiling.

 

"I'm going to tell him.. I'm excited.."She said excited. Then she high five Jaejin.

 

."Noona congratulation."Jaejin congratulate her...

 

"Don't be too happy..I'm still mad at you because you told mom already.."Hyun Ae said then roll her eyes.

 

"Don't be mad..you should be happy since mom told you that its fine with her."Jaejin spat..

 

"You're right..but I'm still....if you don't want me to be mad at you at least treat me ice cream tomorrow.."Hyun Ae said..

 

"Okay..I will."Jaejin said..

 

"That's a promise.."Then Hyun Ae open Jaejin's door..but before she close it again...

 

"Noona..congrats again.."Jaejin said then Hyun Ae smile closing the door behind. She went back to her room then grab her phone to text Hongki but she thought that telling him in person is the best one so that she can saw her expression. She lay above her bed then force her self to sleep while thinking about Hongki.

 

 

 

************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO:)