Chapter 46

Our love is required

 

 

******************************************

 

 

 

Early morning came and Jaejin manage to wake up so early. He went straight into Hongki's room and he saw that his hyung is still sleeping soundly. Jaejin sneak under Hongki's blanket and lay beside him.

 

He hug Hongki and start to whisper something into Hongki's ears. Hongki felt something hot in his ear and he shove the person who's doing that. Jaejin groan in pain when he fellb on the floor. Hongki just realized that it was Jaejin when he hear his annoyed voice.

 

"Hyung it hurts.."Jaejin grunt..

 

"I'm sorry... But its you're fault. Why are you here and why did you do that."Hongki spat.

 

"Im just waking you up.. Remember. Were going to see Noona."Jaejin said as he sit at Hongki's bed.

 

"But its too early to wake up.. Its only 6:00 in the morning"Hongki said.

 

"But hyung I really want to see noona now"Jaejin whine like a child.

 

"Can't I atleast sleep for a little more?"Hongki ask...

 

"No!!.. We need to see Noona now.. And the medicines she needs to take is not yet with us.. We need to buy,right"Jaejin said pulling Hongki up..

 

"Aargh!!" Hongki groan but stand up..

 

"Take a bath Hyung, so that we can go"Jaejin said then lay above Hongki's bed..

 

"So annoying"Hongki mumble but he went straight to his bathroom to do his morning routine. After half an hour,Hongki went out of his bathroom fully dress. He went to see if Jaejin is sleeping but he saw that his watching television.

 

"Let's go.."Hongki interrupt.. Jaejin hurriedly turn the t.v off then pull Hongki out so that they can go..

 

"Are you that excited?"Hongki ask..

 

"Yes!! So please hurry up"Jaejin cheerfully said. Hongki and Jaejin arrived infront of Hyun Ae's house...

 

they stop first before they knock at the door three times before entering the house. Hongki was the first one who enter the house.. He greeted Hyun Ae as soon as he saw her.. He's sat beside Hyun Ae who's watching t.v when Jaejin enter the house carrying the fruits and medicines they bought on their way to Hyun Ae's house.. Hyun Ae bolted up on her seat when she saw Jaejin entering the house but Hongki hold her still to calm down..

 

"Oppa.. "Hyun Ae whisper..

 

"Its okay.. I told him and he promise to keep this as a secret" Hongki said as he pull her down again..

 

"Its okay" Hongki said once again.. Hyun Ae nodded her head then stay still until Jaejin approach her and hug her as tight as he can, dropping all what he was holding.

 

"Jaejin" Hyun Ae said as she hug. Jaejin back..

 

"Noona.. Noona I miss you so much" Jaejin said, he wanted to cry but he hold her self cause he don't want Hyun Ae to fell guilty for leaving them behind.

 

When Hongki saw how happy and how Jaejin missed her sister, he excuse himselfl and made his way towards the kitchen to fix the fruits and medicines that he bought for Hyun Ae.. He put a lebel on each medecines and vitamins so that Hyun Ae won't take a wrong Vitamins to eat.. He even put how many times in a day and a week. That's how Hongki care for her, but in the middle of writing...

 

Hongki receive a call from his mother. He answered it but drop the phone and rush outside leaving Jaejin and Hyun Ae..

 

"Oppa!! Where are you going.."Hyun Ae run to catch Hongki so did Jaejin. Hyun Ae span him aroung then ask him what's wrong.. But Hongki didn't answer, he look afraid and worried at the same time.

 

"Hyung what happen??" Jaejin ask worried..

 

 

"Omma.. Called.. She said...." Hongki pause...

 

"Said what??"Jaejin ask ..

 

"Appa.. His on the hospital... He met an accident and now on comma.."Hongki weakly said..

 

"What!!?"Hyun Ae and Jaejin said in unison..

 

"No way.. No way"Hyun Ae mumble. Hyun Ae can't believe what she heard that made her collapse..

 

"Hyun Ae!!!"Hongki said as he caught her before she hit the floor...

 

"Noona!!.. Noona wake up.."Jaejin shouted..

 

"Jaejin... Help me get Hyun Ae inside.. I'm going to see omma then I'm going to call Hana to help you with Hyun Ae okay.."Hongki said then they put Hyun Ae inside...

 

"Jaejin.. Once Hyun Ae woke up.. Call me okay... I'm going to call Hana then I'm going to see omma.."Hongki said...

 

"Okay hyung.. But make it fast.. I don't really know what to do..."Jaejin said scared..

 

"Me too.. But now let's not panic..."Hongki said..

 

"Jaejin I'm going okay... Hana is coming... Call me if Hyun Ae wakes up okay.."And the Hongki run outside leaving Jaejin and the unconscious Hyun Ae...

 

 

 

******************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)