Chapter 4

Our love is required

 

 

 

 

Hongki stayed at Jonghoon's house already a month. Jonghoon's mother give Hongki needs like education,shelter,food and love. Jonghoon's mother enrolled Hongki at the school where Jonghoon was attending. They're classmates and have a good bond with each other..that made Jonghoon's mother happy that her son was happy with Hongki.

 

But there's a unexpected thing happen...It was that Jonghoon and his mother need to go back to new york for a business. And the house that Hongki was staying at got sold because they didn't know where or when are they going back.

 

"Hongki..I'm really sorry that we can't take you with us...I hope you understand"Jonghoon's mother said apologetically.

 

"Omma I understand" Hongki said sadly..sad that he's needs to be alone again..

 

"Hongki-ah..I will miss you.."Jonghoon said as he approach him then hug his as tight as he can..Hongki chuckle..

 

"I can't breath" he whine tears start to flow..

 

"Hongki-ah..I know that you're a brave boy...so I trust you with this" Jonghoon's mother said handly Hongki an envelope that contains money inside. "Hongki took it and look what's inside.. When he saw it he quickly hand it back at Jonghoon's mother.

 

"I can't take this omma..you don't need too" Hongki said protesting.

 

"Just take this..for you to start a new life...and I aslo look a place for you to stay...I already pay for that house in total of 5 years payment..you don't need to worry.."Jonghoon mother said...

 

"Omma...thank you" Hongki said and this time he start to cry now...

 

"Aish..don't cry.." Jonghoon's mother said tears start to fall to same as Jonghoon who is sobbing hard..

 

"Were going now...Hongki take care"Jonghoon mother said then hug Hongki. Hongki hug her bag crying...

 

"Were going now.."Jonghoon's mother said then pulled away from the hug..

 

."Take that taxi..he already know where to send you.."She said pointing at the cab parking infront of the their house. Hongki nodded his head sobbing.

 

"Hongki-ah...bye"Jonghoon and his mother wave their hands goodbye then they take the different cab.

 

Hongki sigh sadly. Drying his tears then pick all his things and get on the cab with heavy heart..he don't know how to live again.

 

After a hour of ridding the car he finally arrive at the house where Jonghoon's mother took for him. He take out of the cab then walk in front of the house. Its not that big and not that small its actually fits for a two person. Hongki sigh then get inside of the house...

 

He was amaze looking at the inside of the house..it has a sofa, a mini table..a refrigerator and it actually has a room..he smile but also sad cause he was living his life being alone inside that house.

 

But he shrug that all walking inside the room slump his self at the bed and rest..he needs energy to start his next day being alone.

 

 

 

*****************************************

yeah..i know..i told every one of you that i will update 

once my other story finish...

but i just cant pass this short idie that came out of my mind...

but..anyways...

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

w/ PLEASE...AHAHAHA

 

COMMENTS ARE ALLOWED...

love lots...chingus.. <3