Chapter 50

Our love is required

Dear Hyun Ae,

 

I dont know how to say this, but im sorry. I know right now, at this moment you read this letter of mine, you'll hate me for doing this. Yeah... i know im so stupid to do this, but this is the right thing to do. i may look so coward and stupid to just run away... Away from you and to our BABY. I didnt mean to hurt you, you and your family. before anything else i want to thank you for letting me feel how to be happy despite of the lonelyness that i feel when im growing up. I want you to know that im so.. so.. so.. happy that i found and met you. thank you for teaching me how to love even though i really dont know how to love.Im so gratefull that you came to my life. I will never regret seeing you, cause you know you helpe built the missing piece of myself. 

im sorry...

sorry for ruining the family that you have. Forgive me for what am i doing. I just want to feel how to be love and how to love a family. Im longing for that loce, care and attention and you know that. I guesss this might be a goodbye. I will never stop loving you... you and our angel. 

 

I know you will be a good mother to our baby. I know you can take good care of our angel. I trust you. ahhh before i forgot say thank you and i love you to omma, jaejin and appa. tell them im sorry. That's all.

 

again thank you.

 

goodbye.

 

love.

hongki

that's the letter that hongki left. After all he chooses to leave than to stay and force his self to a family that he knows that he cant be one of them.

 

As Hyun Ae rea that letter. She cant help herself, but to cry her heart out. She wishes that everything is just a dream that when she woke up everything is alright, but no matter how hard she tried to tell her self that.. its no use. She's hurting. She's broken. She want hongki.

 

"oppa why??" that's the last word she said before she passed out because of crying too much.

 

****************

On the other hand... Jaejin is on his way home, cause his mother told him to go home to check on hongki and Hyun Ae. 

 

He reach their house after an hour of driving. He went straight to Hyun Ae's room just to check her out, but to his surprise he saw his sister lying on her bed... full of sweat, tears......... and blood.

 

 

************************

okay... that's all i can think. 

how is it??.

lame right??. 

ahhmmm i think 5 or less chapters to go. 

what doyou think? 

comment your thought and dont be a silent read plssssssss. 

okay... if i saw 5 and above comments... i will give a special chapter just for a special readers. hehehe. A rated M chapter??hehehehehe

 

comment and subscribe.

UPVOTE!!! 

 

do visit my other story .... ;). 

 

THANKIEEEEEEE