Chapter 15

Our love is required

 

 

**************************************

 

Hongki was sitting on his couch watching television when Jonghoon burst inside panting.

 

"What happen?..why are you panting like that??" Hongki ask then went to him ...

 

"Ho-Ho--Hongki..there i-is a gi-girl loo-looking for yo-you.."Jonghoon said stuttering..

 

"Yah!! Calm down first..I can't understand you..."Hongki said chuckling then push him to sit down...

 

"You want something to drink?."Hongki ask.

 

."Yes..water please.."Jonghoon said then Hongki goes through his kitchen and get him a water. After a couple of seconds he came back with a glass of water in his hand... Hand it to Jonghoon then sit beside him.

 

."There's a girl looking for you...and I think she's Hyun Ae...I saw her near here so I came to ask why is she here.. Then she told me that she's looking for you..so I told him your address and she's now outside your house."Jonghoon said after drinking his water in one go. Hongki's eyes grew wider..

 

"What?!...why is she here..why do you drag her here?!.."Hongki said almost scolding Jonghoon.

 

"Why..I thought she's your friend...and in fact she's a girl so I thought of helping you to be committed with her..you know...to be her boyfriend.."Jonghoon said elbowing Hongki while smiling like ert..

 

."What are you talking about..and in fact where not that close for her to go here...I think you're just playing prank on me.."Hongki said doesn't want to believe Jonghoon that Hyun Ae came to see him.

 

"What if I'm not.."Jonghoon said then open the door and let Hyun Ae enter the house. Hongki be came uncomfortable seeing Hyun Ae inside his house smiling at him.

 

"So you believe me now..I just came here to tell you that...I have a date so I'm going now..."Jonghoon said then he was gone.

 

"Hi...I'm sorry for coming without telling you...you don't have a phone so I can't contact you."Hyun Ae said still standing at Hongki's close door.

 

"Yes I don't have and I also didn't expect you to come."Hongki said...

 

"I'm sorry about that.sorry for coming without telling you."Hyun Ae said..

 

"No its okay...since you're here..come and sit here I'm just going to make something to drink."Hongki said offering his couch and made his way to the kitchen. Hyun Ae sit and place all her things above the small table infront of her.

 

.After a couple of minutes Hongki came with a glass of juice in his hand.

 

"Here..drink this..what else do you want?"Hongki ask and seat at the floor across her.

 

"Why don't you sit here..."Hyun Ae said patting the free space of the sofa.

 

"No I'm fine here...anyway..why are you here?" Hongki ask

 

"about that...uhmmm..ahhhh.."Hyun Ae chuckle scratching the back of her head. Honestly Hyun Ae doesn't know what's the reason of her coming there...its just came up on her mind that she wants to see Hongki.

 

"Hello..you there??" Hongki wave his hand in front of Hyun Ae's face. I'm asking you what's the reason?"Hongki repeat his question.

 

"Ahhh about that...ahhh..yes the shirt..I came here cause my brother is look for his shirt."Hyun Ae find a way to escape from embarrassment..

 

."Thank god I remember the shirt thing" she thought for herself.

 

"Ahh..the shirt..sorry but I haven't wash it...I'm about to do my laundry by tomorrow..but if you want I can wash it now...if you're willing to wait I will do it now"Hongki stand but being stop by Hyun Ae.

 

"No..its okay..actually I also came here to give you this " Hyun Ae hand him the paper bag that content a brand new cellphone inside. Hongki took it and take a look inside.

 

"What is this?" Hongki ask then hand her back the paper bag..

 

."Its a gift..."She said..."A gift for what?" Hongki said...

 

"A gift...a gift for your up coming birthday.."Hyun Ae said smiling awkwardly...

 

"My birthday has already pass...I don't need this...I grew up without using this"he said then went sit again.

 

"Just take it...think of it as a gift of being a new friend.."She said putting the bag in front of Hongki again..

 

."If you're here just to force me to take that..well I'm sorry but I can't take that...yes were a little bit closer but that doesn't mean that you can give me or force me to take something from you...to tell you the truth I don't like girls with a hobbit like yours...if you continue being like this to me..I think we can't continue to friends."He said then stand...

 

"If you don't need something I think you better go home.."He added...Hyun Ae look at him with teary eyes...

 

"This can't be..he can't be mad at me....I'm sorry but I can't take this anymore.."She thought then place her lips into Hongki's lips..

 

.Hongki's eyes grew bigger shock by the sudden action. It takes a few seconds before Hongki get back to his right mind from being shock..then push Hyun Ae to have a bigger gap between the two of them...

 

Hyun Ae blush after the kiss and she can't even look at Hongki straight into his eyes...she's so embarrass that she want the floor to open and eat her alive..but of course that will never happen so she decide to run out of Hongki's house leaving all her things there. Hongki can't even imagine that Hyun Ae will do that..he was shock..he can't believe what was happening..he touch his lips then look at his close door thinking of what just happen.

 

 

**************************************

UPDATE AND SUBSCRIBE

COMMENTS TOO :))