Chapter 37

Our love is required

 

 

******************************************

 

The next morning. Hyun Ae woke up with a sore body. She turn to her side to find a comfortable position so that the pain decrease, but when she turn to her left she saw a folded clothes with small piece of paper on top of it. She sit up grabbing the comforter to cover her body since she was because of what happen last night between her and Hongki. She grab the piece of paper then read it.

 

*this is your uniform starting today. Better do the job properly if you don't want to lose a place to live*

 

Hyun Ae sadly look at the paper then realized that Hongki was nowhere to be found. She quickly stand but stumble back when a sudden pain hit her between her legs. She wimp in pain but manage to stand baring the pain that she was feeling. She went to her bathroom with her eyes all watery. She took a quick bath then the pain was half gone.

 

She wore the uniform Hongki gave her then exit the room (her new room) and start to clean the whole house. All of the helpers was shock to see their mam wearing the same clothes a theirs. They want to ask why she's wearing that but they were stopped when Hongki shows up. He went to the kitchen where Hyun Ae preparing their breakfast, Hongki went there to get a glass of water then look at Hyun Ae.

 

"That suites you" he tease then walk away.

 

"What's wrong with him. He acts sweet to me last night and then he's acting cold at me again. "She mumble then return to her work. Mrs. Lee was released at the hospital and they're now walking toward the dining area to eat lunch. But they are all shock to see Hyun Ae serving their food.

 

"Hyun Ae.. Why are you the one doing that.. And what's with the dress."Mrs. Lee weakly ask. Hyun Ae just bow sadly before turning back..

 

"I'm hungry let's eat"Hongki interrupt.

 

He sit at his place and start to eat while his family are looking at Hyun Ae pitiful. They think they can't do anything. They are afraid that Hongki left home if they make Hyun Ae back to her normal life.

 

"Hyun Ae please eat."Mrs. Lee push her down in front of Hongki.

 

"Mom I'm fine"Hyun Ae whisper.

 

"Eat" Jaejin join.

 

"Eating with us is not allowed. A maid should eat together with the other maids."Hongki said while munching food into his mouth.

 

"Hongki"Mr. Lee exclaim.

 

"What?.. She's a maid so she better act one of them."Honki said pointing to the other maids that surrounds them.

 

"This is really too much.."Mr. Lee though..

 

"I think we really need to choose."Mr. Lee declare

 

"honey what do you mean. " Mrs. Lee ask confuse..

 

"Is it Hongki or Hyun Ae."Mr. Lee said..Hongki and Hyun Ae look at him in disbelief.

 

"For me its Hyun Ae. She's with us for the longest time of our life. Hongki just came to us a few weeks ago. Were more comfortable with Hyun Ae."Mr. Lee said. Even though its painful to say. He needs to. The situation inside their house got worser and worser every day.

 

"Dad" Hyun Ae said.

 

"Great!..sending me away for the second time. How good was that. Choosing a fake one to a real one is so fluttering. Okay then... If that will makes you all happy then I'm leaving."Hongki said standing up from his sit..he felt pain when he hear how his father throwm him away for the second time.

 

"Son."Mrs. Lee call. Hongki turn around stopping his tears to fall.

 

"Don't worry. I'm not going to take anything from here. I'll leave every thing behind.. And one more thing...I don't need a family like this. Starting today done you dare look for me again cause I'm not part of this family anymore"then Hongki went outside without looking back.

 

"You shouldn't say that to my son.!!"Mrs. Lee shout..

 

"Dad...you shouldn't do that.. If someone needs to go.. Its me not him. He deserve to stay. I'm only adopted so i--"but Hyun Ae didn't finish her word cause Mr. Lee cut her off.

 

"No..in this family no one will leave. He wants to act like that then let him be. What my decision is, no one can change it" and with that Mr. Lee went to hi office to cool down leaving Mrs. Lee , Jaejin and Hyun Ae dumbfounded.

 

"Mom he will come back I will assure you that"Hyun Ae promise then Jaejin and Hyun Ae went to hug their mother while rubbing her back up and down.

 

 

******************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)