Chapter 38

Our love is required

 

 

 

***********************************************

 

Hongki left the house without realizing where to go. He just let his feet carry him to somewhere. He walk and walk until he stops at the very familiar place, his previous house.

 

"I think this house is really meant for me to stay."Hongki though then slowly walk through the door but stops when he saw someone went out of the house.

 

"Excuse me, can I ask if someone is living here now?"Hongki ask as he approach the man who went out of the house.

 

"Yes.. It was me and my family. If you excuse me, I'm in a hurry."The man said then walk away . Hongki look at the house sadly but then someone call his name.

 

"Hongki!!!" Jonghoon call jogging on his way..

 

"Ohhh!! Jonghoon since when you came back?"Hongki ask smiling.

 

"Just yesterday.. And I heard that you left that house. Where are you living right now?"Jonghoon ask.. "

 

Can we just talk somewhere.. I'll explain everything."Hongki said as he drag Jonghoon.

 

They arrive in front of Jonghoon's apartment, then enter it.

 

"Do you have a beer or something that can make me feel numb?"Hongki ask as he search for a alcohol.

 

"Do you have a problem?"Jonghoon ask worried.

 

"Many"Hongki answer, "

 

ohhh!! You have two boxes of beers..let's drink."Hongki said then went to the living room where Jonghoon at carrying the two boxes of beers.

 

"What happen?"Joonghoon ask..

 

"Can't we just drink first.. Let's start"Hongki said then grab the can of beer and start to gulp it.

 

"Drink"Hongki offer one for Jonghoon. Jonghoon take it then start to drink like Hongki do.

 

After finishing three cans of beer, Hongki start to tell what happen and it makes Jonghoon said and also worried.

 

"I really don't understand them.. They choose to throw me away. Why they keep that Hyun Ae more than their own son!!... Do you know what in saying"Hongki said in his drunk voice.

 

"I understand you Hongki even though I haven't experience that. But I'm mad at you.... You're suppose to understand them too."Joonghoon said , he's drunk too.

 

"I made up my mind that I'm not going to forgive them , most especially Hyun Ae. That thief."Hongki exclaim angrily grabbing another can but Jonghoon stop him.

 

"Stop drinking. Let's stop this and let's sleep."Jonghoon said but Hongki pry his hand and quickly open the beer. He only want to drink and he wants to forget everything even in a small amount of time. Thanks to Jonghoon, he went back at the time Hongki needed someone to talk too. " Hongki!!"Jonghoon call but Hongki is no longer conscious.

 

"Hmmm."He groan but still sleeping.

 

"This is what I'm talking about. Now what? I need to carry you at my room. "Jonghoon sigh but carry Hongki. He lay him above the bed then tuck him with comforter.

 

"What do you think will happen to you now. I'm so sad that you need to undergo a situation like this. I though you're going to be happy once you find your family... But meeting your family can make you change like this."Jonghoon sigh again for the last time before leaving Hongki. "I hope that there's a day that you'll became fine and happy."Jonghoon thought before sending himself into his own dream land.

 

Next morning Jonghoon wake up by the sound of the door knocking. He open his eyes slowly adjusting to the light from the forgotten lights on. He sit then curse the one who's knocking since its only 6:00 in the morning.

 

"Who the hell is it."Jonghoon said but open the door, but he close it again after seeing that it was Hyun Ae who's knocking. He only wears boxers since its hot last night. He run to his room and wear his clothes. He saw that Hongki is still sleeping so he didn't bother to wake him up. He went to face Hyun Ae again.

 

"What brought you here."He said as he open the door not letting Hyun Ae to get in.

 

" Is oppa there?"Hyun Ae ask looking inside his apartment.

 

"No he's not here."Jonghoon simply said.

 

"Can we talk..if you want can I get in."Hyun Ae said.

 

"No... He's not here so you better go... I have a things to do.."Jonghoon said then try to close the door but Hyun Ae stuck her right foot to stop Jonghoon to close the door.

 

"Jonghoon-ssi.. I know he's there. I saw his shoe."Hyun Ae said then push the door and let herself inside. Jonghoon was to late to stop her cause she's already inside rooming around the house. Hyun Ae walk herself towards Jonghoon's room but Jonghoon spun her around then pull her to the couch.

 

"What are you doing. "Hyun Ae ask looking at Jonghoon.

 

"Isn't it wrong to get inside on someone's house. And in fact I already told you that he's not here.."Jonghoon angrily said..

 

"But I saw his shoes."Hyun Ae defended.

 

"That's mine.. I gave Hongki a shoes who's same as mine. "Jonghoon said in excuse.

 

"I know that's his... I know his feet size.. So I know that he's here. "She said then stand to go at Jonghoon's room.

 

"Hyun Ae please.. Stop bothering Hongki for now. "Jonghoon said that make Hyun Ae to stop.

 

"What??"She ask.

 

"I said that Hongki is not here because I know that he's not ready to face you or your parents.. I mean his parents. "Jonghoon said..

 

"How did you know??"Hyun Ae ask..

 

"Hongki told me.. So please do understand him."Jonghoon said..

 

"But I need to talk to him. My mom is sick because of worrying about him. "Hyun Ae said then plop her self into the floor and start sobbing. "Hyun Ae.. Please don't cry.."Jonghoon said worried..

 

"I need to convince him to go back.. If I need to go, I can do that...I loved him that's why I don't want to see him like this. All I want is to make him happy.. Even though it hurts.. I'm going to bare it all"Hyun Ae sob..."Hyun Ae I'm sorry."Jonghoon said then sit beside her. He hug her to comfort her..

 

"I'm sorry."Jonghoon whisper.

 

"I think you are right I shouldn't bother him.. I think he will go home if he heard that I left the house. Tell him once he woke up that I will leave the house and I promise him that he won't be able to see me ever again."Hyun Ae said then run outside the house..

 

"Hyun Ae... Hyun Ae!!!"Jonghoon called trying to catch up to her but he failed...

 

"What is she thinking"Jonghoon ask to his self then went back to his house only to found out that Hongki is already awake preparing breakfast.

 

 

 

******************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)