Chapter 17

Our love is required

 

 

***********************************

 

The next morning Hongki went out of his house carrying Hyun Ae's things. Hongki enter the cafeteria and put what he was carrying inside his locker and start his work. As time flew fast lunch time has come and Hongki start to look for Hyun Ae or Hane to give back Hyun Ae's bag and the phone she bought. But he can't find her so he wait for another minutes but until the lunch break has end he can't see her so he decided to bring it to her when his break comes but he remember that he don't know her room.

 

"How can I give her things to her?"He ask himself....

 

---------------------

"Yah!!...Hyun Ae let's eat I'm hungry!!"Hana said pouting. they are inside their  class room.

 

"You go and eat..I can't face him right now" Hyun Ae said...

 

"I'm hungry...if you did something wrong then face it.."Hana said pulling her up...

 

"I said I don't want too...what if he's angry with me..I don't want to see him angry."Hyun Ae said holding at her chair tightly so that Hana can't drag her.

 

"Okay..okay..were not going to eat..."Hana said in defeat...

 

 

school hour has ended and Hana and Hyun Ae quickly get out of their room so that they can go home early. But when they reach the gate they saw Hongki standing their holding Hyun Ae's bag.

 

"What should I do"Hyun Ae said in panic hiding behind Hana...

 

"Look he has your bag..go get them"Hana said then push her then she run away as fast as she can...Hongki saw Hyun Ae being pushed by Hana so he straighten up and went to Hyun Ae.

 

"You left this yesterday.."Hongki hand her the bag and the phone...

 

"Ah..yeah.."Hyun Ae was smiling awkwardly scratching the back of her head.

 

."I'm going now...I have work.."Hongki said then turn around. He start to take a step but Hyun Ae speak..

 

"About yesterday...I'm sorry about that I."..

 

"No its okay..let's just forget what happen.."Hongki cut her words.

 

"Yeah...I think we should forget about that..I'm really sorry"Hyun Ae said shyly. Hongki nod his head..

 

."But..were still the same right...were still friends right?"Hyun Ae ask...it takes a few second before Hongki answer..

 

"I don't think so...its to awkward now because of what happen.."He said...Hyun Ae bit her lower lips...

 

"This can't be...maybe I should confess.."She thought...

 

"No..I can't..I'm a girl..a guy should be the one to court a girl. Right. I should keep my mouth shut."She fought with her thoughts.

 

"I'm going then.."Hongki simply said then he start to take a step away...

 

"Oppa I like you...I like you since you came here." Hyun Ae said without breathing...

 

"Oh god what was I'm saying...this is disaster." Right .....she can't control her word anymore.

 

"What?"Hongki ask don't know if he hears it right...

 

"What should I do.."Hyun Ae ask her self nervous.

 

"Oppa..I-i like y-you"she stuttering then she kiss him again that made Hongki's eyes grew wider...after about a minute Hyun Ae pulled out of the kiss blushing...biting her lips...Hongki was still in shock and he can't move his body..that was the first time she hear a girl like him and she's the first girl to kiss him into his lips...Hongki came back to his senses then he touch his lips looking at Hyun Ae who's face is as red as tomato.

 

"Y-you..y-you..."Hongki can't evem speak because of what happen...

 

"Oppa..I like you...I mean it."Hyun Ae keeps on saying that she likes him. Hoping that Hongki might like her back.

 

"No..this can't be...you..you can't like me.."Hongki said that make Hyun Ae's tears flow then he run out of the scene leaving the pained Hyun Ae.

 

 

***********************************

UPDATE AND SUBSCRIBE

COMMENTS TOO :))