Chapter 45

Our love is required

 

 

******************************************

 

 

Hongki went home and was greeted by his mother. Hongki smile as soon as she saw his mother approaching him.

 

"Hongki-ah... I'm grad that you went home early. I cook dinner. Your brother is now waiting at the dining table."Mrs. Lee said.

 

"How about appa?"Hongki ask.

 

"His not coming home. He has a two days trip to japan. About business."Mrs. Lee said.

 

"Okay.."Hongki smile then went to join Jaejin at the dining area.

 

"Hongki really change.. He's so sweet and caring"Mrs. Lee thought then went to follow Hongki.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

Hongki went inside his room because his father keeps on blaming and scolding him about Hyun Ae lost. He sit at his bed then put his head on his folded arms. Thoughts about the pass came rushing back to his mind, but intended to be interrupt when Mrs. Lee went inside Hongki's room without knocking.

 

"What are you doing here?"Hongki ask coldly.

 

"Son... I'm here to apologize on what your dad told you."Mrs. Lee said as she lead herself to sit beside Hongki.

 

"Why are you the one who ask sorry to me? Is he that kind of person, that he can't break one of. His pride. In fact I don't even know him. Remember you both LEAVE me"Hongki said emphasizing the word "leave".

 

"Hongki. Son. As your mother... I'm asking you not to bury some anger or hatred towards your father. I hope you can understand him. He just want us to be a happy family."Mrs. Lee said almost begging.

 

" Happy family?? How can we become a happy family if he as his self can't accept me as his son. Aren't we a family here? You,him,Jaejin and me. Aren't we a family here!!"Hongki is starting to lose his patience.

 

"Hongki.. Please listen to me--"..

 

"How can I listen to you!!! While you and every one of here, keeps on reminding me that I don't belong here and I'm not part of this family!!!!"Hongki shout loudly together with his tears uncontrollably.

 

"That's that true!!.. Me as your mother accepting and ready to love you.. Because your my son."Mrs. Lee scream then pulled Hongki into a tight hug.. She wants to do something so that Hongki will never felt like his nothing to them.

 

"Let me go"Hongki whisper struggling on his mothers hug.

 

"Hongki.. Omma loves you"Mrs. Lee as she started to sob as will as Hongki.

 

"Let go..."Hongki whisper ones again.

 

"Omma loves you.. Remember that"Mrs. Lee said then slowly let go of Hongki but as she build a gap between them, Hongki pulled his mother so that she can hug him again.

 

"Hongki..."Mrs. Lee call..

 

"Omma.. I'm sorry... I'm sorry.."Hongki mumble while crying on his mothers shoulder.

 

"Its okay.. You're not suppose to say sorry to me, cause were the one who did wrong to you."Mrs. Lee said comforting Hongki as she rub his back up and down. When Hongki calm himself down, he started to have a conversation to his mother. He's uncomfortable while talking to her but he loves it. It seems like he has someone by his side.

 

The conversation gets longer and longer until Hongki realize the pain that he was giving through his mother and also to his father and Jaejin. He realized many things that he learn how to forgive his mother as will as his self. Starting that they, Hongki get a. Closer to his mother day by day that his mother thank so much for what's happening. The closure and bonding to Hongki is the greatest gift that she ever receive in her whole life.

 

END OF FLASHBACK:

 

"Hyung why are you happy?.. Did something happen or you're dating already?"Jaejin ak when he saw Hongki smiling while munching food into his mouth.

 

"What?? No I'm not.. I'm just happy that were getting fine now.. Right omma"Hongki said then look at her mother while smiling..

 

"Yes, Hongki was right.. We should be happy that were getting closer now right?.."Mrs. Lee said then continue on eating.

 

After they finish eating Hongki told Jaejin to come to his room cause he has something to tell him. Jaejin obey it and went to his hyung's room. Jaejin enter the room and saw that Hongki is sitting at his bed while looking into something. Its like a picture but Jaejin can't see what's on there. Hongki saw Jaejin aat the door standing so he patted the free space next to him, telling him to sit beside him.

 

"What is it Hyung?"Jaejin ask as soon as he sit beside him. hyung has something to tell you"Hongki started.

 

"What is it?? And what's that picture? Why is it so dark.. I can't see anything. "Jaejin ask when he finally saw what's in the picture.

 

"This... Its my gift from heaven... Here take a look."Hongki handed the picture to Jaejin.

 

"Hyung I really can't see anything"Jaejin scratch his head..

 

"Because its to small..."Hongki said then take the picture again.

 

"Hyung I can't understand you.."Jaejin said.

 

"Jaejin-ah.... Hyung.... Hyung is going to be a father now"Hongki bluntly confess..

 

"What!!!??... Hyung with who.. Do I know her.. Hyung how about our parents.. Did you tell them already??"Jaejin ask in panic..

 

"Hey calm down..."Hongki chuckle..

 

"That's why I'm telling you this.. Because I want you to help me hide this to our parents"Hongki added.

 

"Hide.. But why? Don't you love her??"Jaejin ask again

 

"its not that I don't love her.. Its just that..."Hongki pause...

 

"Its just what???"Jaejin ask..

 

"Its just that appa might can't accept her"Hongki said sadly.

 

"Why? Is she someone with attitude or what.. Why appa can't accept her??"Jaejin ask..

 

"Because.. Because its H-Hyu---"Hongki sigh.. He can't say the name..

 

"Who??"Jaejin ask.. He's now getting curious..

 

"Jaejin-ah...can you promise me that this conversation is only to us.. Don't tell them first okay.."Hongki said..

 

"I will but tell me first who is she.. I'm getting curious"Jaejin said..

 

"Okay"Hongki sigh before letting Jaejin know..

 

"Its Hyun Ae... She pregnant and I'm the father."Hongki finally confess.. He look at Jaejin's expression and he can say that he is shock and stiff..

 

"Jaejin.."Hongki call..Jaejin look at him

 

"where is she.. I want to see Noona.."Jaejin said.

 

."Jaejin are you angry?"Hongki ask worried..

 

"No.. I'm not.. I'm happy cause I can finally see her again.."Jaejin said as tears started to flow over his eyes..

 

"Jaejin-ah.. Thank you for understanding me."Hongki said then wipe Jaejin's tears...

 

"Hyung take me to her tomorrow okay.."Jaejin said..

 

"I will... But before that help me to buy all of this.. Its Hyun Ae's vitamins"Hongki said raising thee list of medicines he need to buy..

 

"Its many..."Jaejin said chuckling..

 

"Yes its is..."Hongki said..

 

"Hyung I'm going to my room now so that I can get ready by tomorrow.." Jaejin said then run to his room excitedly leaving Hongki dumpfounded.

 

"Am I right to tell him about Hyun Ae.. Jaejin is to obvious"Hongki talk to himself then lay on his bed. He can't help but smile and chuckle while imagining how Hyun Ae will look like when he saw Jaejin with him.

 

 

******************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)