Chapter 28

Our love is required

 

 

******************************************

 

"Auntie"Hongki said that made every one look at him.

 

"You know him oppa"Hyun Ask. She was now confuse. Hongki didn't answer. He went beside his auntie.

 

."What are you doing here?"Hongki ask..his auntie look at him..

 

"Who are you..I don't know someone like you" His aunt said looking at him up and down...

 

"Its me Hongki.."Hongki finally said..

 

"Hongki.."His aunt repeat his name then he looks at him..

 

"Hongki..is that you.."She try to hug him but Hongki step back..he smirk.

 

."Are you here to ruin my life again.."Hongki spat...

 

"What?..of course not..oh..I never thought that you're going to meet you parents after what happen...where do you find them?"His aunt ask wandering around the house.

 

"Parents..what are you talking about??"Hongki ask then look at Hyun Ae's family.

 

."Unnie..what are you talking about?...don't tell me he's my.."Mrs. Lee said and she's starting to get a feeling that Hongki is really her son.

 

"You don't know...he's you're son...look he knows me and that's only means that he's your son."She said ..

 

"What??"They all said...

 

"Excuse me but I think you're lying"Hyun Ae spat..they are now confuse...

 

"Unnie..is that true..is he really me son.."Mrs. Lee said and she is now crying...

 

"No...no way... This is not true.."Hongki said steping backwards.

 

"Hongki-ah my son"Mrs. Lee sob trying to hug Hongki but Hongki keep on steping backwards.

 

"What is this Hyun Ae?..what kind of joke is this.."Hongki ask Hyun Ae. He can't believe on what he was hearing.

 

"I don't know."Hyun Ae reply.. She too confuse on what was happening.

 

"Son"Mrs. Lee said then pulled Hongki on a tight hug but Hongki push her hard ..

 

"No!!!..I'm not your son!!...my parents are dead!!"He shout before leaving the house.

 

"Hongki..My son.."Mrs. Lee cry trying to follow Hongki.

 

"Mom.. Stop it just let him be first."Hyun Ae and Jaejin said stopping there mom to run after him.

 

"But my son..."Mrs. Lee said crying hard.

 

"Mom.. Please stop..."Jaejin said. He can't believe that he has a brother and his parents hide it to him but its more important to him right now is to make their mom calm before she faint.

 

"Honey..follow our son.. Please.."Mrs. Lee beg Mr. Lee but he order Hyun Ae and Jaejin to drag their mother into their room. When they were gone Mr. Lee glare at Mrs. Lee's sister then call a guards to drag her outside their house.

 

"Make sure that this woman can't enter this house ever again."Mr. Lee said before going to see his wife again. He can hear Mrs. Lee's sister shouting but he ignores her. He went up to their room and saw that his wife is now lying on their bed sleeping.

 

"How is she.."Mr. Lee ask sitting beside his wife.

 

"Mom is fine now..but I don't think she will be fine by tomorrow."Hyun Ae said.

 

"Don't mind it for now...go back to your own room now and rest. I'll take care of the rest.."Mr. Lee said that they obey.

 

"Noona..do you think its true.."Jaejin ask they are now inside Hyun Ae's room. "I don't know."Hyun Ae said then buried her face into her hands. "Noona are you okay.."Jaejin ask worried. Hyun Ae was sobbing. "Noona.."Jaejin shake her then hug her comforting her.

 

"Hongki oppa can't be my brother...I love him.."Hyun Ae sod hard on Jaejin's shoulder.

 

"Where not that sure about what we heard earlier..maybe that girl was joking. Stop crying please."Jaejin said. He's stopping to cry even thought he really wants to. He's not that sure of what was happening. He's not that scared that if what they knew was true. But he's worried for his sister. Hongki is her boyfriend and he's afraid that what if his sister will become sad.. He doesn't want to see her like that. Now that she's crying makes him sad. What more if its true that Hongki is their brother. For now Jaejin can't do anything but to hug her sister..calm her and comfort her.

 

 

******************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)