Chapter 40

Our love is required

 

 

***************************************

 

 

"Hyun Ae let's go and eat" Hana shouted..

 

"Okay" Hyun Ae answer running down the stares. When she was now sitting at the chair she ask if Hana's parents won't be coming to eat with them.

 

"My mom texted me that they will be eating outside and they might go home late..."Hana said as she started to eat.

 

"Ahh.. Did they know that I will be going to stay here??. "Hyun Ae ask..

 

"Yes they know.. I told them and they said that its okay since you're a good friend of mine."Hana said..

 

"Thanks to them tell them... Let's eat.."Hyun Ae said. They eat together without bothering to talk about what happen to Hyun Ae. Its already 9:00 in the evening when they decide to go to sleep.

 

"Hyun Ae I know you want to sleep with me I didn't tell the helpers to clean the other guess room.. So let's go. I have something to tell you to.."Hana said giggling then drag Hyun Ae into her room.

 

"Yah!! Look at this.."Hana said showing Hyun Ae her boyfriend..

 

"Isn't he so hot..he's cute right?? Right??"She continue to ask that makes Hyun Ae feel sad.

 

"Yes he is... Congratulation"Hyun Ae said bitterly.

 

"Ahhh.. I'm sorry.."Hana saw how she looks like so she stop talking about her boyfriend. Instead she change the topic by bragging the new hot fashion in their town. that Hana successfully did happen to change the atmosphere. They laugh and giggle at the same time that the happen to sleep because of tiredness.

 

 

--------------

 

"did Hongki wakes up already?" Both Mr. And Mrs. Lee ask as Jaejin went down the stares..

 

"No yet mom.. But I think he's fine.."Jaejin a sure his parent.

 

"Wait... Did your sister went home already??"Mr. Lee ask..

 

"I don't think so.. I tried to call her but she's not answering her phone."Jaejin answer..

 

"Try call her again.. Its already late."Mrs. Lee ask worried..

 

"Okay.."Jaejin said then try to contact his sister again but it only end up nothing..

 

"She's not picking it up"Jaejin said then dialed her number again.

 

"Where is she..??"Mrs. Said worriedly... "Calm down, maybe she's out with a friend.."Mr. Lee said..

 

"Hyun Ae noona doesn't have friends except Hana noona.."Jaejin said..

 

"Right... I will call her instead. "Jaejind said then call Hana that she pick up instantly..

 

"Hello" she answer in a sleepy tone..

 

"Did I wake you up noona??"Jaejin ask...

 

"As you can see and hear its a yes.. But anyway why did you call so late at night."Hana ask..

 

"I just wanted to ask you if Hyun Ae noona is there with you.."Jaejin ask..

 

"Huh??..ahhhmmm.."After hearing that Hana bolted up on her bed don't know what to do so she wakes Hyun Ae to ask for help whether she tell them that she's there with her or not..

 

"Ahhh.. Jaejin just a second.."Hanaa said then put the phone down and covered it with her free hand. "What should I said.. Should I tell them the truth??"She whisper in panic..

 

"What do you mean..."Hyun Ae ask while rubbing her sleepy eyes..

 

"Jaejin is on the phone asking for you.."Hana said..

 

"What!??" Hyun Ae widen her eyes..

 

"Tell them I'm not here.."She mouthed..

 

"Okay.."Hana mouthed back..

 

"Ahhh.. Jaejin are you still there..?? "Hana said pretending that she's cool and doesn't hide anything..

 

"Yes.. So is noona there??"Jaejin ask again..

 

"I'm sorry but she's not here.. Why isn't she there.. Where do you think she is right now??"Hana continue on pretending..

 

"I don't know either.. But if she's not there, I'm going to hung up. Thanks anyway.. Bye."And with that Jaejin drop the call..

 

"What did he said.."Hyun Ae ask.."He's asking if you're here.. And I think he believes that you're not here.."Hana said..

 

"Really.. Thanks god.."Hyun Ae sigh in relief..

 

"But Hyun Ae.. How long do you plan on hiding to them..??.. This hiding cants be kept forever..and you know that.."Hana said 

 

"I know.. And because of what happen.. I think I might look for a place that they won't find me.."Hyun Ae said..

 

"Don't do that.. Just go and be with them again.."Hana said..

 

" I cant.. Now that Hongki oppa is there.. He deserve that family more than I deserve.."Hyun Ae said..

 

"If that's what you want"Hana said then they both continue to sleep..

 

-----

 

"What did she said??"Mrs. Lee ask Jaejin..

 

I think noona is there.."Jaejin said..

 

"Did she say that your sister is there..??"Mr. Lee ask..

 

"No but I hear her voice.. " Jaejin said..

 

"Okay.m if you think she's there.. Let's not worry. That's Hana and she's a good kid.. Tomorrow she will come home so let's sleep too. "Mr. Lee said then they all went to sleep, but Jaejin can sense something is wrong that's why Hana is hiding and lying about Hyun Ae being there.

 

 

 

 

******************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)