Chapter 18

Our love is required

 

 

 

****************************************

 

Its already three days since the last time Hyun Ae and Hongki saw each othe.Hyun Ae went to her svhool emotionless. She felt heavy, sad and at the same time hurt by what Hongki said. That only means that she dont have any space for Hongki's heart. She stayed at her classroom dont even dare to go out and waited until her classes are all done. when Hyun Ae is walking through her way towards the gate when she saw Hongki walking along with Jonghoon. she quickly change her way but its too late cause Hongki saw her. "hyun Ae.!!"Hongki shout just to catch her attention. ...

 

"Jonghoon..im going to talk to her....Im going to visit youre appartment after this..."And with that hongki run to Hyun Ae.

 

"can we talk.....i just want to discuss what happen in the past three days.."Hongki said panting after running....Hyun Ae was rooted in her spoot dont know what to do...shes too embarrassed on what she did. "i dont have work to do ....if you dont mind...i want you to come with me at the playground near here."Hongki mention....Hyun Ae turn around tugging the hem of her uniform sweating....

 

"What is this??....Is he going to confront me about what i told him?.....What if he's going to tell me that he dont like me....i dont want to hear that...what should i do..."Hyun Ae is in her deep thoughts when Hongki drag her toward the playground near the school.

 

 

---------------------------

FLASHBACK:

 

That night at the day when Hyun Ae kissed Hongki for the second time made Hongki Think and made him felt uneasy. Hongki cant sleep so he decided to go for a walk just to clear his mind. He sat at the nearest bench at the park near Jonghoon's appartment then sigh heavily.

 

"Why im still thinking about Hyun Ae?.....Why im feeling this?....."Hongki ask himself trying to find an answer but fail. cause every time he think Hyun Ae face appears and also the kiss. by that thoughts Hongki shook his head erasing all those things that bothers him.

 

It was 11 in the evening when Hongki decide to go Home. He was there for almost thirty minutes. when he stands up he saw jonghoon walking his way through his appartment talking at his phone....

 

"Jonghoon..."Hongki called...Jonghoon turn to see who's the owner of the voice and he founds out that it was Hongki...He wave at him and start to change his dirrection and quickly turn his phone off.

 

"Why are you here?..its pretty late though."Jonghoon said putting his phone on his pocket...

 

"Nothing...just somethings bothers me....i just want to breath some fresh air..."Hongki said...

 

Hongki but he didnt expect what Hongki answer."Yes..its because of her.."

 

Jonghoon blink his eyes just to make sure if he hears it right....."What about her?"Jonghoon said 

 

"do you have something to do at this hour....if theres nothing...lets drink a little..."Hongki said ..

 

"Is that very serious that you need to drink if off"Jonghoon ask curiosity start to build up....Hongki sigh hardly then nod his head.

 

"okay...lets go to my house i have some stock beers there...lets go" Jonghoon said then they went through his appartment and start there conversation.

 

"what!!!!....She did that....did she really kissed you...not only once but twice!!!"Jonghoon said in disbelief but also felt happy for Hongki....if Hongki feels the same way as Hyun Ae feels..thats the first time Hongki can feel love....cause since the beginning Hongki doesn't eel any love from his parents through his other relatives whos raise him badly.

 

Hongki chuckle...hes a bit tipsy.."and you know what....she said she likes me...she likes me since the day i went to work at that school."

 

"isnt that great....Hongki-ah...youre a man now..."Jonghoon tease....

 

"No im not.....shes not My GIRLFRIEND after all..."Hongki said 

 

"then court her.....its easy for you to do that cause she likes you already.."Jonghoon said openning onother can of beer..

 

"Im not going to do that.....i believe that all woman in this world will going to leave me and hurt me like what my mother did to me and also what my untie did to me.."Hongki said in his very said tone....

 

"Hongki dont conpair her to them....what if shes the one for you...what if ----" but Hongki cut him off...

 

"she will....i know that.." Hongki said then drink to his beer...

 

"But you like her ...am i right?"Jonghoon ask and they both become serious...it take a minutes befor Hongki answer....Hongki sigh heavily then nod his head...

 

"then if you like her to....tell her....this is your chance to feel the love that you wanted to have....Hongki tell her.."Jonghoon said in his very convincing voice..

 

"I cant..."Hongki whisper....

 

"yes you can....just be true to youre self."Jonghoon said.

 

"okay..i will try..."Hongki said then drink the remaining content of his canned beer..

 

END OF THE FLASHBACK:

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

Hyun Ae and Hongki are now sitting at the swing with an awkward silence....

 

"What do you want to tell me..."Hyun Ae is the one who broke the silence between them.Hongki look at her then he stand....

 

"I thought he has something to tell me...then why is he leaving..."Hyun Ae thought that she didn't realize that Hongki is now infront of her looking at her lovingly...when Hyun ae was back on her real world the last thing she knew was that Hongki's lips are now toching and moving along with her lips.

 

 

 

***********************************

yes...thats it....

Congratulation Hongki....you are now officially man..

i felt happy for them...

UPDATE AND SUBSCRIBE

COMMENTS TOO :))