Chapter 21

Our love is required

 

 

************************************

 

Hongki went to his second job while humming a tone happily. He arrive at the shop and when he enter he saw a very familiar face sipping coffee. He walk toward her to say something but the manager call him saying that he need to get ready cause they are pack with costumers. Hongki glance at her before he went to change into his uniform. While working Hongki's eyes was focus only at Hyun Ae. He's mad at her since he told her not to came cause she's always there drinking coffee.

 

But his madness turn into anger when he saw a guy sit across Hyun Ae. the guy was laughing together with Hyun Ae. Hongki was pissed and went to them...he look at Hyun Ae in a glaring way. Hyun Ae ignore him and just laugh along the guy in front of her.

 

"What can I have you sir?"Hongki ask the guy coldly...

 

"Just cappuccino."The guy said...

 

"Okay..just wait.."He coldly say then went to get his order. When he came back he put the coffee in front of the guy then a glass of water on Hyun Ae's side with a sticky note that says....WE NEED TO TALK!!.....Hyun Ae look at him but he just roll his eyes then say.

 

."Follow me." Hyun Ae excuse herself then follow Hongki outside the shop.

 

"Who is he!?"Hongki ask jealous...

 

"Who?"Hyun Ae ask back playing dumb..

 

."That guy...who is he..are you cheating on me!!??"Hongki said with his loud voice..

 

."Why..are you jealous?"Hyun Ae ask smiling not minding how angry Hongki is.

 

"Of course I'm jealous...I thought I'm your boyfriend then why are you dating someone else?"Hongki said shouting...

 

"Oppa can you please stop shouting..."Hyun Ae said but Hongki walk away with his angry face.

 

."Oppa!!!..oppa wait.."Hyun Ae call but he's already inside and he's to mad at her. Hyun Ae enter the shop then sit in front of the guy.. And that guy is JaeJin. Her younger brother...

 

"Noona who is he??..what happen why are you smiling like crazy there..."Jaejin ask confuse.

 

"Nothing just don't mind me okay.."She said then look at Hongki who's working wearing his angry face..Hyun Ae giggle then pull a box inside her bag. She call on of the waiter there then hand him the small box.

 

"What is this for mam..."The waiter ask..

 

."Can you give that to that guy...the one with a handsome face.."She said pointing at Hongki..

 

"Ahh..Hongki..okay"the waiter said then went to Hongki..

 

"Yah..Hongki-ah..someone wants to give you this.."Then the waiter put the box into his hand..

 

"Who.."Hongki ask after taking the box..

 

"That girl..Hongki-ah..I never know that you're that handsome that some starnger wants to give you a gift.."The waiter tease then get back to his work. Hongki look at Hyun Ae then to the thing he was Holding..

 

."What's this.."He thought the open it..he look at Minji again but she's not there any more.

 

"She's not really over to this phone."Hongki said then put the phone inside the box but it beeps indicating that there's a message.. He took it out again then look for it...

 

"I'll call you later...I love you. <3" Hyun Ae <3.

 

Hongki chuckle when he saw the name but he was interrupt when his manager shouted.

 

"Yah..Hongki get back to work...cell phones are not allowed while working.."The manager said...

 

"Yes sir...sorry" then he keep the phone .. He don't have any choice but to keep it since Hyun Ae is not there anymore and she said she's calling him later. He put the phone inside his pocket then resume to his work.

 

 

****************

 

Night time has came and Hongki is now inside his house. He's to tired and hungry. He went to see if he's still have some food stuck and he only saw one ramen. He cook it and eat it happily. After he finish he wash the dishes and ready to sleep. He's now lying on his bed when he hear some noises coming from his bag and he remember that it was the phone Hyun Ae gave him. He took it out and saw that Hyun Ae is calling. He press the answer button putting the phone into his ear.

 

"Oppa..hello" he hears Hyun Ae and she's so cheerful.

 

"What?"Hongki asnwer with a cold voice..

 

"Still mad at me"she ask

 

"why are you calling at this hour...you're suppose to be with that man.."Hongki said...

 

"Oppa..please don't be mad..I can explain everything."Hyun Ae said.

 

"He's my brother..he's JaeJin my younger brother."Hyun Ae added.

 

"Really he's your brother not boyfriend"Hongki ask over the phone..

 

"Yes..I swear...so don't be mad okay...you know that I love you and I can't cheat on you like that."Hyun Ae said sounding happy.

 

"I'm not mad anymore since he's your brother...and about this phone.." But Hyun Ae cut him..

 

"About that phone I'm letting you borrow it first..you don't want me to give you that right so I'm letting you borrow it first...but its up to me if I want to take it again or not."Hyun Ae said..

 

"Okay..but I will take it back again okay.."Hongki said.

 

."Okay"....

 

"Ahhh..Hyun Ae if you're free tomorrow can you go with me to the park..I heard that there's a program there and I want to go.."Hongki said...

 

"Yes..I'm free..let's meet tomorrow okay..bye I love you..goodnight."Then Hyun Ae Hung up.

 

"What's with her?"Hongki ask his self. He smile when he remember Hyun Ae said that it was her brother and she say yes to him. He's not into dating but he's started to like her and love her. Hyun Ae is to excited that she needs to sleep early so that she can ready for their first date.

 

 

************************************

UPVOT AND SUBSCRIBE

COMMENTS TOO IF YOU WANT...

:)