Chapter 42

Our love is required

 

 

******************************************

 

Hyun Ae started looking for a place for her to stay. She was walking along the street when she receive a text message saying that bthe paper she file has been approved and being sent at their house. It only means that her parents know it already. She sigh sadly before putting her phone at her pocket and started to search for a small apartment to live in.

 

She takes about 3 hours of searching when she finally decide to stay at the very first house that she saw. It was way too smaller than the old house that Hongki was staying but its neat and it fits a one person to live. Its not that spacious but she likes it cause its quite and far from their house(her parents house). She settle herself inside the house after paying for the advances payments. She quickly finish her phone to tell Hana that she finally found a house. She texted her the address like she promise to do.

 

After sending the address, she stands to start cleaning the house. Its in a mess cause the last person to stay there left for about a month now so its in a bit mess. She start to arrange the table, the small couch and also the kitchen. She grab a broom to brush all the dust a t the floor. She was too thankful that the house has some furniture and appliances to use. she finished cleaning the house for about 7 in the evening. She stops when she felt that her stomach started to growl.

 

She rub her tummy before openning the front door to buy a meal, but when she open it she saw Hana walking towards her carrying lots of bags. She walk to her and help Hana to carrying all the bags and they went inside the house. "why are you carrying lots of bags like this? What's inside?"Hyun Ae ask wondering what's inside the bags.

 

"That my clothes."Hana answer.

 

"Why? are you planing to stay here with me??"Hyun Ae ask..

 

"No.. That's for you to use. I know you don't have any clothes to wear since you run away from your house."Hana said then roll her eyes that makes Hyun Ae chuckle..

 

"Thanks.. You're really a good friend."Hyun said then hug Hana like there's no tomorrow.

 

"Okay..okay...hugging is enough. I know that you're hungry now so I bought pizza."Hana said then put the two boxes of pizza at the small center table infront of them.

 

"Yay..thank you Hana.. I love very much."Hyun Ae squeal then started to eat happily. Hana just look at her amazed on how she can act like she don't have a problem. She shook her head then eat with Hyun Ae happily.

 

They are in the middle of their chatting when Hana discovered that there's no room inside the house, only a small bathroom has been set at the far end of the house.

 

"How can you sleep without a room. Where are you going to sleep.?"Hana ask concern.

 

"Here...at the floor."Hyun Ae said as she pat the hard cold floor. "No you can't. You might hurt your back if you sleep here."Hana refuse the idea.

 

"I don't have any choice. I don't have a mattress only a blanket. I don't need to be picky"Hyun Ae said plastering a smile on her face.

 

"Will you please smiling like that. I feel like I'm not suppose to worry for you"Hana pout.

 

"This is the life that I want now. In fact I'm not their daughter anymore so I need to stand by my self. Living alone Is the best thing to do."Hyun Ae said.

 

"I'm going to stay here for tonight. But before that let's but a mattress to use. You know that I'm not use on sleeping on the floor."Hana said then drag her out of the house.

 

"Wait... We really don't need to buy one."Hyun Ae whine.

 

"We need to.. Cause I'm going to sleep over as always"Hana simply said as they continue to walk out of the house.

 

 

It has been 3 months had past but there's still no news from where Hyun Ae was staying. Hongki never stops on searching for her. Hongki's father cant accept that they can't find Hyun Ae anymore. Mr.lee don't hate Hongki but he hates himself for letting things to happen. Hongki and his family are now inside their house and their eating lunch. Hongki was quietly eating his lunch when his father open up the things about how can Hongki take the risk by sending Hyun Ae away from them.

 

"What are we going to do now? How can we start again after sending one member of this family away? Huh?"Mr. Lee ask coldly. "What do you mean honey??"Mrs. Lee ask.

 

"Ask you're son about it. I think he knows what I'm talking about"Mr. Lee spat glaring at Hongki.

 

"You don't need to tell me that. I know that I'm wrong for doing that and this to this family. Why? Am I wrong to take my spot as a part of this family?"Hongki fire back.

 

"Family? are you saying that your part of this family?.. I don't think so. Cause a family that I'm raising is educated and well mannered."Mr. Lee said..

 

"Will the both of you stop!!"Mrs. Lee shout.

 

"Don't worry APPA!!.. I'm going to take your loving princess here again. Just wait and see."Hongki said then stand and went straight to his room.

 

 

******************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)