Chapter 7

Our love is required

 

 

**************************

 

Next morning Hongki is the one who manage to wake up early. He ggot up on the couch and start to wash his self after he was done he cooked breakfast and ready the table then go to his room to wake Jonghoon up. He and saw Jonghoon deep in his sleep lying flat on his tummy...

 

"He's still the same...sleeping the same"Hongki chuckle remembering the times that they're child. He walk at the side of the bed then sit to it....

 

"Jonghoon-ah..wake up now..we need to find a place for you to stay and you still enrolling yourself at the school" Hongki said shooking Jonghoon lightly..Jonghoon just groan but didn't wake up...

 

"Jonghoon-ah..wake up" Hongki try again patting Jonghoon's ...but he still sleeping...

 

"Aish.mthis guy..such a heavy sleeper.."Hongki said

 

"let see if you didn't wake up after this.."He then pulled Jonghoon's pants leaving his boxer.. Jonghoon got startled...fully awake...

 

"Yah!!! Why did you do that.."Jonghoon shout pulling his pants up...Hongki laugh non stop by the look on Jonghoon's face...

 

"Why are you laughing??"Jonghoon said in annoyance...Hongki stop laughing but still smiling..

 

"That's your fault..I'm waking you up but you didn't wake up.."He said smirking..

 

"Really...pulling my pants down if I didn't wake up"Jonghoon said then got up on the bed. heading to the bathroom..

 

"Just use the extra toothbrush there,,,I will wait you at the kitchen breakfast is ready...."Hongki said then walk away...

 

after 15 minutes Jonghoon went out of the bathroom still in his yesterday cloth since he don't have his luggages with him he left it at the hotel. They start eating after Jonghoon sit across Hongki. After they done they first head to Jonghoon's Hotel room to get his laugage...after they take it and Jonghoon check out at the Hotel they start to find an apartment for Jonghoon to stay...they went around the city looking for a apartment...

 

they just try three apartments but Jonghoon said he is tier so they decided to take the last apartment they saw Hongki try to complain cause its to expensive but Jonghoon didn't mind him and pay for it...

 

"Jonghoon-ah..its too expensive we can still try to look for more apartments here"Hongki said convincing him to take back the payment he just give...

 

"Its okay...don't mind it..I can pay"Jonghoon said.

 

"Oh..I forgot you have lots of money that's why..you can afford to pay for this kind of apartment.."Hongki said ..

 

" Aish...I'm just tired..that's why I choose this and instead its just near your house.."Jonghoon point in....

 

"Yeah..you have a point in that..ahahha"Hongki said then they put all Jonghoon's things inside the apartment...

 

"So...let's go..so that you can rest early today"Hongki said went to the exit door...

 

"Where are we going?"Jonghoon ask.

 

."At the school...you're going to enroll right.."Hongki said....

 

"Can't we just do it later in a bit hungry though.."Jonghoon said...

 

"Let's just eat out side..my treat.."Jonghoon said then drag Hongki outside the house...

 

"Can't we just cook..we can eat without spending to much money.."Hongki said being drag by Jonghoon...

 

"No...I want to treat you..and instead we haven't seen each other for so many years...I know a good restaurant here..I saw it in our way here"Jonghoon said as he continue to drag Hongki...

 

"Okay..okay..you win...just don't ask me one day to treat you for lunch or diner in such expensive reataurant okay.."Hongki warn him...Jonghoon nodded smiling...they arrive at the restaurant sit at the vacant table order their food and start to eat happily...Jonghoon smile while eating seeing how Hongki enjoys his meal...

 

"Is it good.."Jonghoon said chewing his food...

 

"Yes..yummy...super yummy"Hongki said eating happily...Jonghoon laugh on how he enjoys his food...after they finish eating they went straight at school to enroll...and they went back at Jonghoon's house for him to rest...

 

"Jonghoon I'm going now.."Hongki said...

 

"Wait I have something to give you..."Jonghoon said and went to his luggages and open one of it....he took out a paper bags and hand it to Hongki...

 

"What's this.."Hongki ask after he take the paper bags that Jonghoon gave him...

 

"That...that's some sort of chocolates and there's a shirt and shoes inside that. I don't know if the shoe fits you."Jonghoon said...

 

"Aish...you don't need too..but thanks...I don't have a shoe anymore its near to be broken.."Hongki laugh on his sentence...

 

"Ahahaha...I see" Jonghoon then laugh too...

 

"And here take this.."Jonghoon said take out some money on his wallet...

 

"No..no..this things is too much.."Hongki insist on taking the money from Jonghoon..

 

"No this time I can't take that..that's way to much...."Hongki said...

 

"Just take it...treat it as a payment for today"Jonghoon said forcing Hongki to take the money..

 

"No..I really can't..and you don't need to pay me...I did this because your my friend like family..."Hongki protest...

 

"Just take it"Jonghoon place the money at Hongki's hand forcefully...

 

"Aish....no I can't take this.."Hongki said giving Jonghoon's maoney back but Jonghoon went to his room to avoid Hongki to give back the money he gave...

 

"But...thanks...thank you Jonghoon...I need this money cause tomorrow is the day of my house payment..."He mumble...

 

"I'm going now...see you tomorrow at the school"Hongki shout...

 

"Okay...see you tomorrow"Hongki hears Jonghoon shout back...and then Hongki went back to his home feeling flattered on How Jonghoon treat him.

 

 

 

**************************

Sorry..cant update...for so long

but heres one..

Short and lame..

but i hope all of you will like it ahahaha

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMENTS TO IF YOU HAVE TIME...

Thanks to all of my subscribers who supports this story..

and also to my new subs..thanks..